AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cheeseburgers!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Apr 10, 2011
Music City
blackxrose92.com
Twitter Username
@BlackxRose92
Tumblr Username
BlackxRose92
MFC Username
RosiePie
Streamate Username
BlackxxxRose
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/54271/Rose-Black_s-Fetish-Store
I'm on a cheeseburger kick this week so I thought I'd ask what everyone's favorite way to have a cheeseburger was. :)
My favorite way to have a burger: rare-medium rare, lettuce or spinach leave, swiss cheese, mayo or ketchup, mushrooms, onions, tomatos and pickles. With a large side of fries too! :D

Jaydenrainey said:
gardein beefless burgers on hemp bread with veganaise , alfalfa sprouts, tomato and avocado. with sweet potato fries! nomz.
That sounds amazing! I like having slices of avocado with my burger and fries sometime but damn that sounds yummy!

Reactions: Jaydenrainey
lean turkey burger with cheddar cheese and spicy mustard on a wheat bun

Reactions: Rose
Bocefish said:
I'll try one your way Rose, but hold the pickles please. :mrgreen:

Mushroom/Swiss sirloin burgers = MMMmmmmm
It depends on my mood as to if I get pickles or not. This week everything has had to have pickles but next week I'll probably be back to picking them off and giving them to the dog. Lol.

I'm always in the mood for some chard critter :lol: I've tried beef, buffalo and venison, I'd like to try some others. I wish I lived close to a Slater's 50/50 cause 50% beef 50% pork sounds REALLY good lol.

Ok. This is serious business, burgers... ;)
Pepperjack cheese, raw onion slices, CRISPY bacon, mayo, mustard, cooked medium with LOTS of garlic salt, and slap that baby on a soft grilled hoagie roll bb's...mmmmmmmmm.
:-D

And I tried a buffalo burger once, and it was DAMN GOOD.

EmmaInk said:
I'm a vegetarian and I HATE veggie burgers >:[

Saddest story ever told.

One day I'll find a good one dammit.
They're much better if you add a couple strips of bacon.

:mrgreen:

EmmaInk said:

Saddest story ever told.

If you are buying them you'll never find a good one. Try making them here is a recipe to one that sounds pretty good. It calls for an egg, which I'm not sure how that works in a veggie burger but I am sure there is something else that can be used as a binder. Here is one that is a bit different....but still looked good =)

Now I'm hungry! Posting this thread was a bad idea, lol. :lol: I'm going to have to brach out and try some of the toppings here. :)

Ground sirloin, Havarti cheese, blue cheese dressing in lieu of mayonaise, tiny garlic dill pickles, vine ripened tomato-sliced, broiled shitake mushroom, whole wheat buns, alfalfa sprouts or spinach leaves, Chinese hot mustard. With beer, wine or even ice cold milk. Oh, and rough-cut fries on the side, with ketchup to dip.

Oh, and for soy lovers...sprinkle some soy sauce on the sirloin burger while it's frying. :)

EmmaInk said:

Saddest story ever told.

have you already tried the gardein ones? they are seriously the best ones ive ever tried. i hate boca they taste like straight up soy sauce and tofu.

Damnit Rose...I was clean for like 3 weeks and while trying to decide what to eat at 1am I see a "CHEESEBURGERS" thread. Guess who went to McDonalds? This little piggy McPigPig. If I had to choose over 'fast food' burgers, I'd have to go with the Whopper.

But I do loooooove home made burgers. Onion, lettuce, tomato, and it depends on my mood if I want mustard, ketchup, mayo, or some combo. And ooohhhh medium rare to rare is delicious!

Reactions: Nordling and Rose
AshaSnow said:
I'm so brainwashed. I see a thread called Cheeseburgers and I immediately think "ooh lolcats"

I am just going to leave these here.

kLPEx.jpg

DH3YO.jpg

px9a2.jpg

AshaSnow said:
I'm so brainwashed. I see a thread called Cheeseburgers and I immediately think "ooh lolcats"
HAHA me too!!

I am with Nordling on this one, sirloin makes the best burgers. I am mostly a purest so I don't like to put many toppings on a burger. I do however jazz up the burger mix with finely chopped red onions, green and red peppers, an egg and various spices. My burgers are usually 1/4lb after cooking and the only toppings I put on are sautéed mushrooms and jalapeño havarti cheese.

A nice thick, medium cooked beef patty, Pepper Jack and Cheddar cheeses, avocado slices or mild guacamole, lots of lettuce, lots of Mayo (and don't get near me with no stinkin' Miracle Whip!) maybe a strip or two of very crunchy thin bacon, and a soft sesame seed bun that isn't 2x the size of the actual patty.
caireen said:
AshaSnow said:
HAHA me too!!
And me three!

EDIT: Oh shit, I forgot onions! Throw a few raw onion slices/rings on der, too.

Ooo! Amber, I forgot onion too. My preference is Walla Walla Sweet, Vidalia, or if those are out of their very short seasons, Bermuda!

A long-standing tradition in my family is the annual discussion (pitched battle/argument), between my sister and me, over which to use, MIracle Whip or Best Foods Mayonaise. I argue for Best Foods. lol

Home cooked: PC Lean Angus seasoned with Montreal Steak Spice, topped with lettuce, red or Vidalia onions, cheese and barbecue sauce.

Fast food - A&W Teen Burger or Harvey's Great Canadian with lettuce, tomato, onions, bacon, cheese, ketchup, mayo.

My butcher does a blend of meats that make for really good burgers. It's hard to beat a more traditional burger, but my favorite ways to prepare mine are with ham, Swiss, chipotle mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and pickles or hickory smoked bacon, homemade BBQ sauce, Wisconsin cheddar, caramelized onions (I don't care for raw onion), and a little bit of smoked pork shoulder if I have some laying around.

I've tried kangaroo, ostrich, wild boar, buffalo, venison, and lamb burgers. They were all pretty good.

I made this for a class assignment to be a smartass and ended up getting an A. Everytime I order or make burgers I always get/make a plain patty for my furbaby in lieu of kibble that night. :)

Attachments

• EDIT RESIZE.jpg
    EDIT RESIZE.jpg
    941.7 KB · Views: 38
blackxrose said:
I made this for a class assignment to be a smartass and ended up getting an A. Everytime I order or make burgers I always get/make a plain patty for my furbaby in lieu of kibble that night. :)
Her eyes are gorgeous. So soulful. :-D

JickyJuly said:
blackxrose said:
Her eyes are gorgeous. So soulful. :-D
That's probably because I was holding a slice of cheese when I took the picture. We were making burgers that night. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.