AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cheeseburgers!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally going to make us cheeseburgers for dinner right now before we head out into the crazy world. I wonder how provolone cheese will taste on it? :think: We'll see!

12 oz 80/20 ground sirloin, cooked over charcoal till med rare, salt and pepper only, good pretzel roll, I like cheddar but I wouldn't say no to most any kind of cheese, thick cut bacon, hold the damn salad, crispy,shoe string fries, a large diet coke with lots of ice and then leave me the fuck alone for 4 - 5 minutes.

no ketchup, no mustard, you put mayo on it I'll falcon punch you in your junk. Just the meat, cheese, roll and me.

I like Whopper Juniors or standard McDonald's Cheezburgers. Adding bacon to the burger is good too.

There was this one recipe one of my foster father's had that I loved way back when I didn't like burgers, but as I was 10 I didn't know what I was seeing and have no clue how to replicate it.

I *think* it had onions, green peppers, chilli powder, Worcestershire sauce, egg, and rosemary in it, but I'm not entirely sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.