AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore ???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As expected... exactly 60 days ago was the biggest token night on MFC for the G/G show on my account... Had a normal token day yesterday... score dropped 250 points.
I had a few more really good days with my birthday in April so... YAY! Those haven't hit yet.
Seeing it for myself on my own score actually made me feel pretty good. I know I can expect more dropping with my birthday falling off soon as well, So I don't have to wake up and say "WTF?" when I check it.

AmberCutie said:
Here's the damage!
hb4iQ.jpg

It's like a slide... wheeeee!

:lol:

Hopefully in the next few weeks the first "60 days" points will become visible. What I mean by that is the graphs may show 60+ day history. If there's a sharp incline, or gradual incline, in camscore 50 days ago - and your current trend is downwards... you may be able to anticipate that you're about to get a big drop. It may help strategic use of special events to counter act a potential drop.

Or could just show 60 days is right / wrong. It will be interesting to see. It'd be awesome to allow 'tagging' of graph plots - but that would divulge personal info, require methods to identify/verify the tagger, and yadda yadda yadda (in other words, not worthwhile and probably wouldn't be used if implemented anyway, potential headache :D )

I dont know what they change in camscores but my camscore fall down after I have good days on MFC...I wish I knew why((((((((((

shineblondy said:
I dont know what they change in camscores but my camscore fall down after I have good days on MFC...I wish I knew why((((((((((
If you read some of the other posts before yours in this thread you'd actually have a pretty good idea.

Also dont forget that your camscore is also relative to what others make on the site. This was confirmed in another cam score thread maybe in the models only section. So even though your 60 day average may be the same as it always has been if there are more girls on the site making more money w/higher cam scores its also going to have an affect on your score.

Me for example have roughly made the same amount every month except when I was trying for a Top 20 month (January was the last month I tried) however my score right now is down about 600 points and has been for the past couple of months. How do I explain this when I make the same thing and work pretty much the same hours, there are many more higher ranked girls on the site than there were at the end of last year.... :twocents-02cents:

I am curious to know now since the update on the wiki page if cam score is only based on tokens (not tokens/hour) since it says:

How can I improve my CamScore?

Earn more tokens.

however this could just be a brilliant marketing scheme to have models in a token earning frenzy to try and raise there camscore which in turn would only make more money for MFC :think:

My advice quit worrying about it. Yes I check mine but I promise no where in the mysterious cam score calculation do they consider how many times you check your cam score or how many tears are cried over it. Get on do your job and have fun and let the cam score do its thing. I know, easier said than done :-D

Elay, you're absolutely right. Let's put some numbers behind this, even though I'm making numbers up.

Let's say Model X was making, on average, 7000 tokens per hour in June 2010. Even though she wasn't the highest earning model because she didn't work a ton of hours, she was still holding on to a camscore of around 10000 because she was one of the top 10-15 models in terms of hourly income and the average token income of all models at the was around 700/hour.

Now, 12 months later; Model X is averaging 8000 per hour but because so many more models earning more than that; she's maybe in the 30s or 40s when it comes to hourly income and her camscore is around 8000 because the site average has gone up to 1000/hour.

If I had to guess, the camscore formula is basically this:

(Token income per hour over last 60 days/average token income per hour of all models over last 60 days) x 1000

Because of this line "All models start with a CamScore of 1000, which is the average CamScore for all models on the site," I think that if you're making exactly the average of all models on the site, you'll maintain a 1000 score.

I know some models using member's account to help themselves.who May help to create premium member account on mfc?tried twice hadnt results(Im from Russia

girlsrules said:
I know some models using member's account to help themselves.who May help to create premium member account on mfc?tried twice hadnt results(Im from Russia

Unsure what you are asking for - but in all honesty, buying tokens to effectively "pay" to increase your camscore is a bit of a fail. If you don't have any regulars/fans, and don't change how things are done - it is doomed to fail. I'd urge a change in tactics rather than a belief in the idea that "it's all in the camscore"... Take a look in the forums here for threads about cam quality, light quality etc to see what could be the problem set-up wise, then take a look for threads about what members like/dislike to see what you're doing, and so on :) If you're a model, then there's info about how to become a model status here, and get access to more info that's specific to models only! :)

On another note, one of the weirdest fluctuations I've seen - slumberparty
Up 7000 one day, down 7000 the following day, up 5000 the day after. A prime wtf moment, something weird must have happened (fined?)

girlsrules said:
I would like just to help myself with group .
Ah that makes sense. You can't make your own premium account? btw you should include a link to your mfc profile as a board sig ;) (user control panel in top right, profile link on the middle left, edit signature on same position).

Zoomer said:
It's like a slide... wheeeee!

:lol:

Hopefully in the next few weeks the first "60 days" points will become visible. What I mean by that is the graphs may show 60+ day history. If there's a sharp incline, or gradual incline, in camscore 50 days ago - and your current trend is downwards... you may be able to anticipate that you're about to get a big drop. It may help strategic use of special events to counter act a potential drop. )[/quote]

Now that we're a bit past 60 days I've wondered about looking at the data for fun info.
Unfortunately, I guess that some of the really interesting things you might try won't quite work, as there is no login times.

For example - is camscore simply (tokens earned in 60 days) / (hours on over 60 days) *k (where k is chosen daily or something to make the average 1k)

Or is it an average of days the model logged ins tokens per hour, or ...

Zoomer said:
Up 7000 one day, down 7000 the following day, up 5000 the day after. A prime wtf moment, something weird must have happened (fined?)
That show (because it's not the typical chat room, they have special permissions from MFC and other shit that is just dumb, IMO) is only on once a week at most. So their numbers are skewed quite a bit. I would honestly recommend not including them in your statistics because of their special rules and all.

You have reached your current purchase limit for your account. Please try again in 24 hours. If you are still unable to purchase tokens, please Contact Us.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

and its ll what i get.I tried to contact Support 5 times n They didnt answer me:(

girlsrules said:
You have reached your current purchase limit for your account. Please try again in 24 hours. If you are still unable to purchase tokens, please Contact Us.

and its ll what i get.I tried to contact Support 5 times n They didnt answer me:(

They have special limits set up specifically to avoid models doing what you're trying to do. Buying tokens to spend in your own chat room will get ya in trouble.

You're going to need to earn your status like everyone else :).

Mikeythegeek said:
Zoomer said:
That show (because it's not the typical chat room, they have special permissions from MFC and other shit that is just dumb, IMO) is only on once a week at most. So their numbers are skewed quite a bit. I would honestly recommend not including them in your statistics because of their special rules and all.

This account is owned by a friend of Leos. He invites over different girls for the shows. Every account has to be tied to one girl, this is the only exception. I agree with Mikey that it should not be included. Let me put on my conspiracy theory hat and say maybe the camscore gets a boost but when the equation resets the next day it drops :think:

AmberCutie said:
girlsrules said:

You're going to need to earn your status like everyone else

I was wondering why we were helping a girl buy tokens to tip herself :lol:

AmberCutie said:
Buying tokens to spend in your own chat room will get ya in trouble.

Since when? Did I miss a post about this?

I'd think MFC would love it. Tokens are tokens are tokens on their end.

bitchnbooty said:
has any model on mfc realized if u post links on mfc that are not mfc related your camscore goes down about 50 points or am I trippin lol?

z-o-m-g...
On what do you base this hypothesis? I presume you mean in public chat? Cuz yeah, I'm a regular linker to things like C4S and solo site landing page.

LovelyLemon said:
bitchnbooty said:
has any model on mfc realized if u post links on mfc that are not mfc related your camscore goes down about 50 points or am I trippin lol?

z-o-m-g...
On what do you base this hypothesis? I presume you mean in public chat? Cuz yeah, I'm a regular linker to things like C4S and solo site landing page.

I'll test that later when I'm on cam, I'm trying to lower my camscore anyway and am getting annoyed at it keeping going up instead of down!
Hopefully it's not true though, coz that would suck if it is true!

Does anyone know how many tokens you can make an hour to get a 100 or under camscore? :oops:

LovelyLemon said:
bitchnbooty said:

z-o-m-g...

Im pretty sure if this was true I would be in the negative cam score range by now...I link my site all the time and so does another regular in my room when people start asking me about custom vids etc and I am not paying attention or am to busy to stop what I am doing and post the link myself.

I'm talking about anywhere really newsfeed, profile, chatroom, topic anywhere but yea I'm prolly trippin...more or less newsfeed I guess I am sure if the admin are on they get the news notices on there screen just like anyone else

bitchnbooty said:
I'm talking about anywhere really newsfeed, profile, chatroom, topic anywhere but yea I'm prolly trippin...more or less newsfeed I guess I am sure if the admin are on they get the news notices on there screen just like anyone else
Trippin'. Newsfeeds and posting links have nothing to do with your camscore.

i think the formula depends on the whole sites earning ..i mean if i earn a lot and Amber less i will have better boost on my camscore rating. if i have good earnings but amber have very good trafic also then my rate will be smaller...Its also must depend on the time/per token probably. (?) :think: :think:

dumb question .. does your camscore go down if your not online?

Like i had a great night yesterday but today im taking the day off to go fishing! Im worried it will drop!

My score is 3500 something now .. i really want it up to 4500 -5000 by friday .. there is going to be sleepness nights ahead of me lol My plan is afternoon and evenings for the rest of the pay period!

LaylaLux said:
dumb question .. does your camscore go down if your not online?

Like i had a great night yesterday but today im taking the day off to go fishing! Im worried it will drop!

My score is 3500 something now .. i really want it up to 4500 -5000 by friday .. there is going to be sleepness nights ahead of me lol My plan is afternoon and evenings for the rest of the pay period!

You may sleep peacefully. Your camscore is based on tokens over time online and does not change while you are logged off.

Reactions: LaylaLux
Status
Not open for further replies.