AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore ???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
LuxDahl said:
I'm assuming most of you folk are aware of the MissMFC2011 twitter page? There have been a few tweets popping up from models asking followers to retweet their name to that page and that it's supposed to help their camscore. Being as Miss MFC ranking is based on tokens and not camscore, what is the point of the twitter page? Just promotion?
It's just a spammer trying to get BAF tokens. It in no way shape or form actually represents MFC. Please spread the word. :)
figured as much

Which BAF code are they using?

Time for it to get locked :think: :naughty:

nzhere said:

That's the thing... so far they didn't use any BAF code. Indeed, I didn't see any tweet with a link to MFC. The only link they have is the URL in the bio, but this is a clean link directly to MFC without any BAF.

Maybe they are trying to get a lot of followers first and then spam a BAF code or even tweet paid links. They tweeted about girls that are not even working on MFC maybe trying to get more followers through them.

MFC (the site itself) is highly social, but have you ever seen any MFC admin interacting like that in an open space like twitter. The official MFC twitter account is following nobody and has only 1 tweet. The Facebook account is used only to post photos of models. If this is an official thing, why not use the official tweet account? Actually, why they didn't announce it on Facebook too?

Their last tweet was 10 hours ago: "Full rules will be posted directly on the website to clear up speculation on how the Miss MFC [Of The Year] will be established." :?

I doubt, but let's see...

I think they've deleted some of their tweets. I clicked on one yesterday and it was deffo a BAF link but it seems that they don't have any links in their tweets anymore.

MyCamgirl said:
nzhere said:

That's the thing... so far they didn't use any BAF code. Indeed, I didn't see any tweet with a link to MFC. The only link they have is the URL in the bio, but this is a clean link directly to MFC without any BAF.

Maybe they are trying to get a lot of followers first and then spam a BAF code or even tweet paid links. They tweeted about girls that are not even working on MFC maybe trying to get more followers through them.

MFC (the site itself) is highly social, but have you ever seen any MFC admin interacting like that in an open space like twitter. The official MFC twitter account is following nobody and has only 1 tweet. The Facebook account is used only to post photos of models. If this is an official thing, why not use the official tweet account? Actually, why they didn't announce it on Facebook too?

Their last tweet was 10 hours ago: "Full rules will be posted directly on the website to clear up speculation on how the Miss MFC [Of The Year] will be established." :?

I doubt, but let's see...

Yes there were BAF code links in a few of their tweets. And honestly, it's a smart marketing scheme for this person since they realize that Miss MFC is a hot topic, they're using that to get attention. It's not necessarily "spamming" I sort of used that word a little too loosely. They are using the BAF link somewhat within it's intended purposes, so I'm not sure they should get cut off for that reason. But for the reason that they're posing as an employee or part of MFC? yes, I think that's worthy of cut off.

This is the profile that the BAF code leads to. http://profiles.myfreecams.com/StephLoduca Doesn't seem to be affiliated with MFC beyond being a "registered" user with one favorite model. :)

They've also removed the link to myfreecams.com as their site on twitter. My guess is that they're now going to play it off as "no we aren't "myfreecams" we are "mfc" it's not the same thing". "Miss MFC 2011" could be some random twitter contest they're pretending to have... I know Leo doesn't like people/other sites using MyFreeCams' likeness though.

I guess we'll see what happens, lol, I am just glad that we got the word out a little so less of our friends get the wool pulled over on them.

LilyPink said:
I think they've deleted some of their tweets. I clicked on one yesterday and it was deffo a BAF link but it seems that they don't have any links in their tweets anymore.
Must be this why I didn't see any BAF code.

Registered? It means it is a basic account, right? A basic account boosting camscores? :roll:

Basic accounts don't get as many tokens when they use their BAF, they get premium status and I'm not sure what else....

Just gotta say this... my 1000+ tokens per hour thing... just got my camscore over 4000. OH YIPPEE :dance: :dance:

I created a simple excel template if you want to see the graphs for camscore vs tokens over 30/60 days. You can download it from http://www.mediafire.com/?tabx7dp1i6lhq4o.

I suspect that the camscore window is actually over a certain number of hours worked, not by days. But hours might be a little hard to track. If you work consistent hours/day, then tracking days will probably be close enough.

One way to help figure out the window is to remember when you get really big, unusual tips. Say one day you get a 5000 tip when usually you get 100. I would suspect that at some point in the future you would see a sharp drop as that 5000 tip went out of the camscore window. By keeping track of the big tips and sharp drops, you may start to see a pattern of the number of days between the two.

There are very few things we know about camscores. One thing we know FOR SURE is:

-somewhere, tokens earned are divided by HOURS WORKED, not days worked
-it takes into account 60 days

I think we know that it's 60 working days, but I'm not entirely sure.

LadyLuna said:
There are very few things we know about camscores. One thing we know FOR SURE is:

I'm actually leaning toward 60 calendar days. November and my lack of working seems to be kicking my camscore's 60-day average right now.

AmberCutie said:
LadyLuna said:

I'm actually leaning toward 60 calendar days. November and my lack of working seems to be kicking my camscore's 60-day average right now.

As is mine. My camscore was up to 800 cause October was rocking, then after October I was more or less offline...and now so is my cam score...back down to the boggy 270s LOL DAMN

LadyLuna said:
I did almost the same Pyrite!

I kept the shows at top, and put my friends first so the models I want to see go on my friend's list.

Here's what we've figured-

the more you worry about camscore, the harder it is to raise it. When you forget about it, it rises.
i agree! my cam score is now 12,000.And when i worries about it i wouldn't budge from 6000. A watched pot never boils.

Cassidy Nicole said:
60 days for sure because due to my living situation the past 2 months i havent been able to get on cam.

Can also confirm 60. The few good days I was on to shoot it up have fallen off in my absence. Almost back to square one. :)

gripe gripe whine whine..
i hate you little 1300 camscore :(
i make 600 tokens an hour on a regular basis so im starting to wonder... if im just logged on to the main site with not being logged onto the model software does that somehow count toward my camscore?
anybody know?
i know camscore isnt that big a deal and stuff but since my camscore went up from 800 several months ago its undeniable that i make more so..

I avoid the homepage like the plague when on my model account. I have this bookmarked :
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/?action=process_login
and either visit the homepage as a guest or premium. I also avoid 'away' status and completely log out if i am going to be longer than a few minutes, especially if I have just made a substantial amount of tokens and need a quick clean up/break/pee/fag. It definitely maintains or increases, or so I have found.

FluffyDoll said:
I avoid the homepage like the plague when on my model account. I have this bookmarked :
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/?action=process_login
and either visit the homepage as a guest or premium. I also avoid 'away' status and completely log out if i am going to be longer than a few minutes, especially if I have just made a substantial amount of tokens and need a quick clean up/break/pee/fag. It definitely maintains or increases, or so I have found.

thank you fluffydoll and lilypink. im gonna try not to be logged on at all when im not working. cause by all rights my camscore should be way higher but i leave my account on all day sometimes as i thought it didnt matter doh!
if my camscore goes way up then ill know why.

Riddle me this....

How does a girl who claims to have been on MFC for 1 month (with a 2 week break between) meaning she has been on a total of 2 weeks get a camscore of 10374.3????

I am confused! From what I can tell she is not a studio model or any of that either. :think:

ImbadBBW said:
Riddle me this....

How does a girl who claims to have been on MFC for 1 month (with a 2 week break between) meaning she has been on a total of 2 weeks get a camscore of 10374.3????
I am confused! From what I can tell she is not a studio model or any of that either. :think:
I know which model you are talking about, she is just incredibly popular because a.) Her screen name, makes reference to final fantasy and b.) She is young and very very cute.
No trickery there, just solid luck and awesomeness.

CandiedLace said:
ImbadBBW said:
Riddle me this....

I know which model you are talking about, she is just incredibly popular because a.) Her screen name, makes reference to final fantasy and b.) She is young and very very cute.
No trickery there, just solid luck and awesomeness.

Ah, I see. Very impressive! She is quite cute. :-D

ImbadBBW said:
Riddle me this....

I think she got a very high tip right when she first started and it boosted that cam score... Keep any eye on it for the next week or so and it will more than likely drop if she don't get anymore big tips like she got that night.

sorry this is my 1st post on here! (hiya!) profiles.myfreecams.com/Yuffiex

now if anyone wouldent mind helping cam score so when i first started i messed about so much and did loads to bring it down i didnt know that leaving your cam on would bring it down loads! i bloody do now!

i go on for about 5 hrs a night and make about 3k

but my camscore wont budge it just stays at about 1000, i joined in september and i had a idea what i was doing like i left my cam on for ages hahaha.
im a tool!!!!

so i was thinking about making a brand new account, not a massive name change i was thinking like UK_yuffie or UK_Shiva (actually a fair amont of a name change on that one)
but i was going to message and link up all of my regulars..... then on my 1st week on try and do shed loads and get a large cam score like the other models we have been discussing.

i really need help with this ... as mfc to me now is my full time now and i refuse to take government benifits! :violin:

so do we think this is a good idea?!!

yuffiex said:
sorry this is my 1st post on here! (hiya!) profiles.myfreecams.com/Yuffiex

now if anyone wouldent mind helping cam score so when i first started i messed about so much and did loads to bring it down i didnt know that leaving your cam on would bring it down loads! i bloody do now!

i go on for about 5 hrs a night and make about 3k

but my camscore wont budge it just stays at about 1000, i joined in september and i had a idea what i was doing like i left my cam on for ages hahaha.
im a tool!!!!

so i was thinking about making a brand new account, not a massive name change i was thinking like UK_yuffie or UK_Shiva (actually a fair amont of a name change on that one)
but i was going to message and link up all of my regulars..... then on my 1st week on try and do shed loads and get a large cam score like the other models we have been discussing.

i really need help with this ... as mfc to me now is my full time now and i refuse to take government benifits! :violin:

so do we think this is a good idea?!!
Your camscore is now over the 1k you would start with, and you would risk some of your regulars not finding you for a while. You might be able to build up your camscore a bit more, but it's now good enough to be on page one already.

First thing to do, though, is to get yourself verified here. viewforum.php?f=24

PS: You're cute :)

hmm hmm hmmm i agree but currently as im at 1100 what do i have to loose... id jsut be happy with a 4000 camscore! i hate the way were all so obsessed with this scoring buisness!!! i keep my regulars on my frineds list so i would just email them? i think i hope who knows!

HAHA awwwe thankyou :)

:h: x

Status
Not open for further replies.