AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore ???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked the goldenlady room and it's just pure spam of people looking for Mary or pissed off people ect, will be a miracle if she makes any money this week lol

AmberCutie said:
Smart (and greedy) studio is smart. GoldenLady now has a new model on cam under that account, causing quite the confusion amongst members and the lounge. But it's also getting her a lot of attention right off the bat.

I hope and pray that CrazySysy will continue to be much more successful than this new GoldenLady.

If I was one of the admins, I'd step in and close down the GoldenLady account and tell the studio to start a new one for the replacement. To me, that's dishonest and some might even consider it to be fraud. I wonder what Mary's reaction to this is.

But if they can get away with it, it is smart.

They can get away with it, it's a studio account. They can manage it the way they want.

AmberCutie said:
And yeah, I think it's a bit tacky when girls list their big tips on their profile. I can see if they're trying to give appreciation/shout-outs to their tippers, but if it's to show off then I don't know. I post thank you pictures and blogs on my website. Is that as tacky?

Well stated Amber. Vanity isn't all that attractive to a lot of people. There are far more thoughtful ways to say thank you than a screen cap, if thanks was the intention behind posting the screencap. Just sayin' my .02 on the matter. :whistle:

On the subject of screen capping large tips as "thanks"...eh. I don't really care for it as it seems more like unnecessarily bragging than a token of gratitude (especially since some pics I've seen are either too small to read the amount or happen to have been tipped by an "anonymous" user). I like the idea that a few models came up with of "branding" themselves with the name of the highest tipper for the night.

I think camscore is more than enough if one is looking to show how successful they are (in reference to cars and bodybuilding). Just saying.

hahahahaha anonymous user tipped............. 20.000 tokens.....I so have to laugh at those huge ANONYMOUS tips...Girls don't be fooled and buy into it ...in 9 out of 10 cases it is the girl tipping herself...common knowledge...No ego of a prem will allow such tips without HIS name visible... just my thoughts on that issue ...I get big tips ..but never had an anonymous tip over 500...The guys who tip 20,30,40 or even 70K want to be seen...when anonymous what is the sense...... Anyone telling me that those guys REALLY love the girl and don't want to be visible ask yourself this ....When it is not visible then why not pay the girl directly and take out the MFC cut ? Exactly...1+1 = still 2...

Yeah I know quite a few local camgirls here who's husbands stay incognito and do some "donating" among each other and there lil clique as well as the lounge pimping.. Hell my fiance is in the lounge whenever i'm on just to see if anyone says anything about me but he wont pimp me.. Says it doesn't feel right.. He actually spends more time looking through others and linking guys to anything "unique" to watch..

MissWhooty said:
my fiance is in the lounge whenever i'm on just to see if anyone says anything about me

That's a good point to bring up. I've gotten burned by this on several occasions: what's said in the lounge, never stays in the lounge. The walls have ears.\

Picture completely unrelated.

Attachments

• 1260124670886.gif
    1260124670886.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,040
bawksy said:
MissWhooty said:
my fiance is in the lounge whenever i'm on just to see if anyone says anything about me

That's a good point to bring up. I've gotten burned by this on several occasions: what's said in the lounge, never stays in the lounge. The walls have ears.

I think most of the stuff said in the lounge is said with the intent to get back to the model or member it's said about. Also, awesome gif.

I love the lounge ..the harder they hate me the more people I have in my room.... 'I not only have Barbies for breakfast......I eat trolls alive ' .......hahahaha

MilaMilanXXX said:
I love the lounge ..the harder they hate me the more people I have in my room.... 'I not only have Barbies for breakfast......I eat trolls alive ' .......hahahaha
Agreed. Whats pisses me off the most though is that sometimes they say shit in lounge but then come to your room and be all nice. Whats the point? Ugh...

ImWOW said:
MilaMilanXXX said:
Agreed. Whats pisses me off the most though is that sometimes they say shit in lounge but then come to your room and be all nice. Whats the point? Ugh...

Yesterday a couple people in lounge mentioned how good your cam is, ImWOW. I agreed, even though I think your color intensity is up just a couple clicks too high and makes things look too bright. i.e. your skin looks a bit orange, and your pinks are blindingly bright. Not sure if you care, but just thought I'd mention it to ya. :)

I am glad for Mary aka CrazySysy . I think these studios are a scam, but the problem is I think a cultural one - cultures where it is seen as odd for a woman to engage in entrepreneurship without a man at the helm. Mary has grown on me and now she reminds me a lot of the models on this site with the things she says.

Last night a model was offering to take someone to a baseball game for the highest tip and someone tipped her 28k. News spread like wildfire, I'm surprised someone did say anything here - but you are saying that it was probably the model herself or a SO ? Interesting.

Yesterday a couple people in lounge mentioned how good your cam is, ImWOW. I agreed, even though I think your color intensity is up just a couple clicks too high and makes things look too bright. i.e. your skin looks a bit orange, and your pinks are blindingly bright. Not sure if you care, but just thought I'd mention it to ya. :)

Well I guess everyone's monitor is showing it different. I get tons of guys telling me everyday that I have the best camera they ever seen and that its so clear it almost looks 3D :) Also, I am very tanned, so maybe that why I look "orange " :D

tight lock up ..I know who you are talking about, her being way up there ..was the tip anonymous? Then you bet it is like I said....But then again ...when it is in open ...there are girls actually getting 20,30.40 and 50K tips from actual guys ...I get them and I can tell you I would not tip myself that kind of money...I am here to make money not to increase my cam rate or give myself a fake date....

I believe big anonymous tips are 99% fake and self induced....open tips by prems really depends ...brand new Prem account tipping huge amounts? hahahaha Probably model or studio owned...I have seen a relatively new model coming in recently getting huge , huge tips all from one brand new prem account , we are talking 70-80% of her total tips from 1 account... 100.000's of tokens.. the account was weeks old..when I see that I can only laugh..as well as I can only laugh when I see huge anonymous tips and girls acting as they have no clue who it is ...PLEASEEEEEEEE.... All the best to them..but come on ...

By the way I am jealous of ImWow her cam I think she looks fantastic, I see Ambers tips and can agree...but I must say she looks sensational on cam ..yummy....

By the way I am jealous of ImWow her cam I think she looks fantastic, I see Ambers tips and can agree...but I must say she looks sensational on cam ..yummy....
Thanks :) I spent many years looking for a good camera and setting the light right way. I even had people paying me good money in the past just to know what is my secret LOL.
Btw Mila, I wanted to ask you, Is there absolutely no good provider in country that you live? Good upload speed in a big part of a clear image.

I've done a decent size tip that was anonymous but had a message that gave away who I was to the model. Typically when I do this, it's for one of the girls who I've followed for a while and the idea is basically to try and set an example for others who are watching.

Sveta , no darling it is impossible to get a decent upload in Thailand ...1MB is the best I can get ..I tried everything including US servers to get around the Asia block of MFC ...The most I ever had in my room is 800...I average 300....Even when I was #1 on MFC.. A lot of guys simply do not see me or are put off by the low frame rate...It will change when I am finally getting to my NY apartment 10 days a month from September on...we will see the difference then, 10 days NY, 20 Days Bangkok/Pattaya....lol ...( Sveta can you PM me with what kind of camera you have ? I will get a $1000 Sony this month but I really doubt it will help that much )

I am trying to get a T1 connection now for here , one of my biggest tippers has a company here and he is arranging it for me..lets keep fingers crossed

MilaMilanXXX said:
I bet Mirra that we are not talking 30,40 or 50K tips ...right ? Or do I need to call you Pervy_ now....lol...love ya

No... I don't have pockets quite that deep. But I think I had one for 1k which is still more than the 500 you said you've received. That's all I'm really saying. My single biggest tip was something over 3k. I remember it was a "palindrome" tip for Amber during May but I can't be sure how much it was and it wasn't anonymous. :)

Amber does have one regular who does some pretty big tips and sometimes he has them not announce to chat. They aren't anonymous though... so I guess you could say he only cares about the recognition from Amber herself.

Sveta , no darling it is impossible to get a decent upload in Thailand ...1MB is the best I can get ..I tried everything including US servers to get around the Asia block of MFC ...The most I ever had in my room is 800...I average 300....Even when I was #1 on MFC.. A lot of guys simply do not see me or are put off by the low frame rate...It will change when I am finally getting to my NY apartment 10 days a month from September on...we will see the difference then, 10 days NY, 20 Days Bangkok/Pattaya....lol ...( Sveta can you PM me with what kind of camera you have ? I will get a $1000 Sony this month but I really doubt it will help that much )

I am trying to get a T1 connection now for here , one of my biggest tippers has a company here and he is arranging it for me..lets keep fingers crossed
Do you mean your upload speed is 1MB? If it is, it should be enough for one site. My upload speed is a lil bit over 1MB and it is enough for 2 sites. About Sony EVI (i guess thats what your going to buy?) , it is a good camera but for security use...to work on a site you don't really need it...it won't be used to 100% of what your paying for. If you want a good Mini DV with zoom - get Panasonic NV GS 500 (they don't make them anymore but you can find it if someones selling it).
If you want just a good picture get Logitech 9000 but those cameras need adjusting. Light is VERY important. Setting on camera too. If i show you how my camera looks with a shitty light and no adjust you wont believe it. It looks like crap.

The comments about models tipping themselves huge amounts of tokens makes no sense. MFC gets a 50% cut of every token. Why would a model purchase tokens and give away 50% to MFC to tip themselves. If she did that she would actually be losing money. Just to break even she would have to make back double the amount that was tipped.

calvert said:
The comments about models tipping themselves huge amounts of tokens makes no sense. MFC gets a 50% cut of every token. Why would a model purchase tokens and give away 50% to MFC to tip themselves. If she did that she would actually be losing money. Just to break even she would have to make back double the amount that was tipped.

I'm guessing that raising their camscore or ranking is more important to them than making money. Or maybe they think that others will be more inclined to give big tips if they see someone else doing it.

XxXIndiXxX said:
I'm guessing that raising their camscore or ranking is more important to them than making money. Or maybe they think that others will be more inclined to give big tips if they see someone else doing it.

This. That's exactly what it is. Higher camscore = more visibility = more of a chance of getting people who WILL tip and make it so that the model/model's friends don't have to tip quite as much or at all. A tip war starting because of a fake tip I haven't seen yet...but there's a first time for everything.

calvert there is a very simple reason why IT DOES MAKE SENSE.......Calculation > model buys 10.000 tokens at $800, tips herself and gets back 50% ....so each 10.000 tokens cost her out of pocket..$ 300.. Yes it costs her (studio) money but it also brings benefits > tipping wars, higher cam rate = higher visibility and more prestige ...I had a big tipper ( a real one who actually pays for his tokens) dropping 50.000 in my room last year within 1 hour all in 666 tips , when he started I had 220 people in my room which went up to 700+ and I had people also tipping in 66's and so on , some of my other tippers got involved....super day for me as I didn't pay a cent...

Remember this is a game of numbers....... I know for a fact that large 'self tipping' even can create very high positions...lol....

Again there is nothing wrong with this, but especially for the girls desperate to be in the top 20 it would be fair to say that sometimes money wise it is better to stay out of the top 20...I know also for a fact that there are girls in the top 20 making less than girls on 30-35...

Hi Sveta , yes max upload is 1 MB but in general it is only half....I will get the better cam this month as well as a semi-pro CCD cam..so will try both...but I agree lighting is important .....I will try it all and see what will happen with my cam...thx for the advice

Hey Mila, I'm not sure if you know this, but if you're going to reply to something someone said (Especially when the post isn't directly before yours), then you can use the "Quote" button at the bottom right corner of any post. It will put all of the post's text into a quote box (I'm sure you've seen them) in your post, to show who/what you're replying to.

Not trying to be condescending, but it was difficult for me to figure out who you were replying to at first (I'm not sure if she's posted it elsewhere on here and I missed it, but I had no idea her name was Sveta), and I had to scroll to figure out who and what you were replying to to make sense of your post. The quote button just makes life easier.

(In b4 quote pyramid)

Status
Not open for further replies.