AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Buying soiled panties: Question....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hornygods said:
I'd hate to be the buzzkill, but wouldn't that kinda destroy the point of sniffing them?
ha! Perhaps, but it would be so much more pleasant than sniffing the panties after they'd been fermented in aerobic and/or anaerobic bacteria, fungus and Odin knows what during the postal trip across country.

hornygods said:
I'd hate to be the buzzkill, but wouldn't that kinda destroy the point of sniffing them?
Depends, maybe you have a fetish for alcoholic chicks?

LadyLuna said:
I know this may be a stupid question but...

What's a Dermaroller?

I'm getting an image of something kinda like a lint roller that you use on your arm to do... I dunno, I get a blank there.

What is it, and what is it supposed to do?

It's not stupid at all!

A dermaroller is a dermatological instrument used to stimulate the natural healing process in your dermis layer. It does this with a lot (mine have 540) of tiny needles that penetrate the skin. There are different lengths of needles - 0.2mm to 3mm. The shorter needle rollers are used for facial care, results being clearer and tighter skin, the longer needle dermarollers are used on your body for things like scar removal.

I have one 0.25mm that I use on my face once a week, and one 2.5mm that I use to attempt to remove my stretch marks (to be used one a month).

What they do more exactly is to stimulate the dermis layer into producing more collagen - a lack of which is the cause of many common skin problems. Stretch marks for example is simply a "crack" in the collagen in the dermis caused by stretching of the skin that the collagen production couldn't keep up with.

I hope this was helpful :)

We're on the edge of a marketing bonanza.

If the Japanese love their dirty panty vending machines how nuts would they go for pickled panty saki?

I gotta run to the patent office.
:lol:

Reactions: SoTxBob
:think: we can sell them in a pressurised vacuum-sealed can to "seal in the flavour" and at the same time bacteria can't breed in an airless environment so if the alcohol missed any of the organisms we can't be held liable - they weren't active when we sold them!

If we invent artificial used panty flavoring, we can avoid the health dept. problems.

Ok, this idea is starting to make me queezy.
:shifty:

I think that would miss the point completely - it would no longer be the intimate thing that was in contact with the body of the beautiful girl the member really liked. It would just be a standardized version of a vagina - it'll appeal to some, but misses the point for many.

Status
Not open for further replies.