AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Buying soiled panties: Question....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulie Walnuts said:
A good example of Hepatitis faq:

Hepatitis A Virus:
The hepatitis A virus, or HAV, is relatively hardy. In good conditions, it can survive outside the body for months. HAV can survive certain acids and some heat. For a period of time and under certain conditions, HAV can survive in sea water, dried feces and live oysters.

Hepatitis B Virus:
The hepatitis B virus, or HBV, can still be infectious for up to a week outside the body.

Hepatitis C Virus:
The hepatitis C virus, or HCV, can live outside the body for up to 4 days. However, many experts think it usually survives up to 16 hours at room temperature.

Many other STD viruses and bacteria live far longer than people seem to commonly believe. If you snort a dry pair of panties, you are snorting blood, skin, mucus, and god knows what right up your nose into your respiratory tract.
Not to mention TB and a whole other host of communicable diseases that don't die when they dry out or see sunlight.
:shock:

I know, I've killed the erotic mystique of used panties.
:woops:

Haha that's def a buzz kill for all those pantie lovers :)

Now sorry *nerd* alert:
Like I said its "theoretically" possible but pretty much unheard of. I work as a student in a gum clinic for a while & you'd be surprised the amount of people who had similar-ish queries/worries (from the pantie stealers, or even girls trying on underwear in shops). But there was never one case of an std being caught this way so yeah there is a risk but if you caught an std from used panties you'd probably be among the very unlucky few to get it this way.
Flu virus is probably slightly different but unless there is a serious outbreak (also should consider if there is a n outbreak in the country they are being posted from) which would also change your day-to-day behaviour (touching door knobs, atms etc) the risk is probably low.
There is riskier behaviour to worry about - I wouldnt lose much sleep over the panties issue

Reactions: LadyLuna
I don't think I've ever sold used undiecrackers(I might have done years ago and forgotten coz my memory sucks!). Luckily hardly anyone ever asks me but yesterday on MFC someone did, so I told him 1000 tokens hoping that would put him off and it didn't! :eek:
I think it's a bit weird and don't really understand it. I don't like to think of what guys would want to do with them, I'd rather imagine they use them to dust their tv or something. I use old holey odd socks to do that. :mrgreen:
I didn't realise people could sell unworn ones though, do many people buy them non crusty? I don't like the idea of selling people my flange crust. But since putting weight on I have about 100 pairs of panties that no longer fit, but I don't want to throw them away and they're wasting space! Maybe I could advertise them as pantie dusters? :D

Reactions: LadyLuna
After reading all the germ-phobia going on here - I'd like to make a suggestion :)

I have something called a portable UV sterilizer, bought it off ebay for like $10. It kills any bacteria (even coli) in 20 seconds by a kill rate of over 99,9%. I reckon that viruses are hardier, but then just up the sterilising time and you should be good :)

I bought it to sterilize my dermarollers as to not infect my skin, but I am sure you could use them on panties as well. I know I'm STD free, but I might just still use it on panties to avoid sending anyone a cold or flu that my immune system is fighting (you don't need to know when something like that is happening).

Does everyone feel better now?

AngelicTease said:
I don't think I've ever sold used undiecrackers(I might have done years ago and forgotten coz my memory sucks!). Luckily hardly anyone ever asks me but yesterday on MFC someone did, so I told him 1000 tokens hoping that would put him off and it didn't! :eek:
I think it's a bit weird and don't really understand it. I don't like to think of what guys would want to do with them, I'd rather imagine they use them to dust their tv or something. I use old holey odd socks to do that. :mrgreen:
I didn't realise people could sell unworn ones though, do many people buy them non crusty? I don't like the idea of selling people my flange crust. But since putting weight on I have about 100 pairs of panties that no longer fit, but I don't want to throw them away and they're wasting space! Maybe I could advertise them as pantie dusters? :D
You'd have to lower the price a little before I decide to buy panties off you to use as rags around the house :p

AliceDoe said:
After reading all the germ-phobia going on here - I'd like to make a suggestion :)

I have something called a portable UV sterilizer, bought it off ebay for like $10. It kills any bacteria (even coli) in 20 seconds by a kill rate of over 99,9%. I reckon that viruses are hardier, but then just up the sterilising time and you should be good :)

I bought it to sterilize my dermarollers as to not infect my skin, but I am sure you could use them on panties as well. I know I'm STD free, but I might just still use it on panties to avoid sending anyone a cold or flu that my immune system is fighting (you don't need to know when something like that is happening).

I didn't even know these things existed. That's amazing if they really work! I'll have to look into it, just for use around my damn house. lol

GemmaMarie said:
AliceDoe said:

I didn't even know these things existed. That's amazing if they really work! I'll have to look into it, just for use around my damn house. lol

Mine is pretty small though, so it's mostly for small stuff... But I would LOVE a bigger one for my keyboard and computer mouse (apparently they are harbouring more bacteria and yucky stuff than toilet seats!!).

I think this little one is great for your make up though, the reason you're supposed to switch it out so often is because of all the bacteria - imagine always having bacteria free make up!
Oooooooh! Imagine having light bulbs you could just put in your ceiling lamp and use to disinfect a whole room! You wouldn't be able to keep them on all the time because the light is harmful to your eyes, but it would make cleaning a great deal more effective! Just switch out the light for a minute at the end of normal cleaning, and you know you've got a clean home! :D

AliceDoe said:
GemmaMarie said:
AliceDoe said:

Mine is pretty small though, so it's mostly for small stuff... But I would LOVE a bigger one for my keyboard and computer mouse (apparently they are harbouring more bacteria and yucky stuff than toilet seats!!).

I think this little one is great for your make up though, the reason you're supposed to switch it out so often is because of all the bacteria - imagine always having bacteria free make up!
Oooooooh! Imagine having light bulbs you could just put in your ceiling lamp and use to disinfect a whole room! You wouldn't be able to keep them on all the time because the light is harmful to your eyes, but it would make cleaning a great deal more effective! Just switch out the light for a minute at the end of normal cleaning, and you know you've got a clean home! :D

If you really want to go all out, there is a vary portable "wand" [not to be confused with light saber :-D ] that you can carry around and zap almost anything and also, there are full sized commercial ones used in food prep areas in restaurants, grocery meat counter and butcher areas and processing plants if someone's a true germaphobe.... Pretty easy to find but not cheap. UV sterilizers are also very commonly found on water filters for large aquariums...

SoTxBob said:
AliceDoe said:
GemmaMarie said:
AliceDoe said:

If you really want to go all out, there is a vary portable "wand" [not to be confused with light saber :-D ] that you can carry around and zap almost anything and also, there are full sized commercial ones used in food prep areas in restaurants, grocery meat counter and butcher areas and processing plants if someone's a true germaphobe.... Pretty easy to find but not cheap. UV sterilizers are also very commonly found on water filters for large aquariums...

Omg, my inner neat freak is loving this! :D

I'm going to stop thinking about it, because I can't afford to spend all my money on killing germs xD

Reactions: SoTxBob
blackxrose said:
mynameisbob84 said:
blackxrose said:
I have a strong aversion to cooties. :hand:

When I was six or so, I was told that cuties don't get cooties. So while I still have to live in fear of them, you don't ;)
The way I learned it was that put me at more risk of catching cooties. I'm not going to risk it. :p

Maybe you guys get a different strain of cooties over there. In England, the cuties were safe from cooties. For the rest of us, the only sure-fire defence against cooties (which could be transmitted by so much as accidentally touching a member of the opposite sex as you walked by them in the hall - that shit was volatile, yo) was "crossed keys".
"Haha. You touched a girl. You have cooties"
"No I don't. I had crossed keys!" (at this point, the accused would show that he had his fingers crossed and argue that he had them crossed at the point of contact with the cootie-carrier).
I still remember the day when we were told by the kid in the year above us that "crossed keys make fleas". Mass. Fucking. Hysteria :?

This thread has made me want to read up on the incubation periods of various std's... x.x

I might just do that if I get bored during red week.

mynameisbob84 said:
blackxrose said:
mynameisbob84 said:
blackxrose said:

When I was six or so, I was told that cuties don't get cooties. So while I still have to live in fear of them, you don't ;)
The way I learned it was that put me at more risk of catching cooties. I'm not going to risk it. :p

Maybe you guys get a different strain of cooties over there. In England, the cuties were safe from cooties. For the rest of us, the only sure-fire defence against cooties (which could be transmitted by so much as accidentally touching a member of the opposite sex as you walked by them in the hall - that shit was volatile, yo) was "crossed keys".
"No I don't. I had crossed keys!" (at this point, the accused would show that he had his fingers crossed and argue that he had them crossed at the point of contact with the cootie-carrier).
I still remember the day when we were told by the kid in the year above us that "crossed keys make fleas". Mass. Fucking. Hysteria :?
Down here in the south, if you didn't have a circle or dot everyone knew you didn't get your cootie shot. That meant everyone avoided you and you had to sit alone at lunch. Sharpies made bank at our school before teachers finally started making kids wash all the circles and dots off their arms. :lol:

Reactions: RainbowBryte
blackxrose said:
mynameisbob84 said:
blackxrose said:
mynameisbob84 said:
blackxrose said:

Down here in the south, if you didn't have a circle or dot everyone knew you didn't get your cootie shot. That meant everyone avoided you and you had to sit alone at lunch. Sharpies made bank at our school before teachers finally started making kids wash all the circles and dots off their arms. :lol:

:lol:

We used pens...

Reactions: Rose
blackxrose said:

And risk a cootie pandemic?? What were they THINKING? :)

Reactions: Rose
AliceDoe said:
SoTxBob said:
AliceDoe said:
GemmaMarie said:
AliceDoe said:

I'm going to stop thinking about it, because I can't afford to spend all my money on killing germs xD
Yeah, course none of these trinkets actually work but the placebo effect they have makes germophobes lives much more enjoyable! Ignorance really is bliss :lol:

Jupiter551 said:
AliceDoe said:

Yeah, course none of these trinkets actually work but the placebo effect they have makes germophobes lives much more enjoyable! Ignorance really is bliss :lol:

I'm not a germophobe, I need to keep my dermarollers bacteria free or I'll get horrible skin infections! Are you telling me that UVC isn't sterilizing???

mynameisbob84 said:
blackxrose said:

And risk a cootie pandemic?? What were they THINKING? :)
By then we all got curious and started kissin behind the bleachers. Turns out, cooties aren't that bad when they're from someone you like. :lol:

Reactions: SophiaLocke
AliceDoe said:
Jupiter551 said:
AliceDoe said:

I'm not a germophobe, I need to keep my dermarollers bacteria free or I'll get horrible skin infections! Are you telling me that UVC isn't sterilizing???
I have no idea, I'm sure UV radiation kills pretty much anything in high enough doses. I was just kidding around tho :)

The short answer is.. Yes, UV radiation from the correct lamps does indeed kill 99% of the nasties.... It's all about the proximity of the lamp or source to the germs. :hello2:

That is correct, I have a large UV sterilizer for my aquarium, for curing the fish when an outbreak of whatever gets in there. It will cure them pretty fast.
By sterilizing the water of parasites.

A similar setup they use for pools, and for household drinking water, but like the aquarium unit, the water has to pass over the bulb, in a glass tube, and slowly.

And a simple black light wont do, you have one type and wavelength for yor common party black light, and another type for sterilizing water or in a handheld to kill germs.

The thing is short wave UV-C used to kill germs (240-280nm, i looked it up) is pretty dangerous to look at. So... dont look at it. A real UVC bulb if you glance at it carefully doesn't even look blue, or like it's very bright. It is, it's just on the invisible scale of the UV.

Of the bunch I have around here I see a maked difference, the sterizer light as I said, doesn't even look like it's on very bright. The UV unit I have to look for pet urine stains casts a faintly blue light, in a pitch dark room you pretty much see nothing but a faint blue glow but all around you, you can see any biological stains..... the house you think is spotless suddenly looks pretty gross.
Then a regular black poster light will light up a room with blue light.

So.... if you wanna really trust your sterilizer lamp you got on Ebay for 10 bucks (I think, you got screwed) check the bulb, it should be stamped with some data or a number you can google up and check the wavelength and type of UV it is.

If it's not UVC and 240-280 nm wavelength..... you got a common useless black light.

As I said if you glance and a real sterilizing UVC lamp... you know it. It's like getting welders flash.

I turned on my aquarium UVC unit while the cover was off once by accident, I had a white blur in my vision for a half a day.

Reactions: SoTxBob
Paulie Walnuts said:
That is correct, I have a large UV sterilizer for my aquarium, for curing the fish when an outbreak of whatever gets in there. It will cure them pretty fast.
By sterilizing the water of parasites.

A similar setup they use for pools, and for household drinking water, but like the aquarium unit, the water has to pass over the bulb, in a glass tube, and slowly.

And a simple black light wont do, you have one type and wavelength for yor common party black light, and another type for sterilizing water or in a handheld to kill germs.

The thing is short wave UV-C used to kill germs (240-280nm, i looked it up) is pretty dangerous to look at. So... dont look at it. A real UVC bulb if you glance at it carefully doesn't even look blue, or like it's very bright. It is, it's just on the invisible scale of the UV.

Of the bunch I have around here I see a maked difference, the sterizer light as I said, doesn't even look like it's on very bright. The UV unit I have to look for pet urine stains casts a faintly blue light, in a pitch dark room you pretty much see nothing but a faint blue glow but all around you, you can see any biological stains..... the house you think is spotless suddenly looks pretty gross.
Then a regular black poster light will light up a room with blue light.

So.... if you wanna really trust your sterilizer lamp you got on Ebay for 10 bucks (I think, you got screwed) check the bulb, it should be stamped with some data or a number you can google up and check the wavelength and type of UV it is.

If it's not UVC and 240-280 nm wavelength..... you got a common useless black light.

As I said if you glance and a real sterilizing UVC lamp... you know it. It's like getting welders flash.

I turned on my aquarium UVC unit while the cover was off once by accident, I had a white blur in my vision for a half a day.

Well the lamp doesn't have any marking, but I have eliminated the possibility of it being normal party UV (it is a much paler light, and won't make my UV-reactive eyeliner glow)... I think the reason it was so cheap it because it's so small - folded close it is about the lenth of my hand, the bulb is about 2,5'' long.

The manual says it can me used on "auto interiors", that would take FOREVER! xD

It could be a pet urine UV lamp, those are cheap and relatively pale lights.
A UVC bulb of any size is really expensive. IIRC it has do do with the metals in the bulb used to make the UVC radiation. Different metals create different UV light wavelengths.

If it's keeping you from getting a skin infection from the rollers as you say then, it is probably working to some degree. That's good.
:thumbleft:

If it was me I'd soak the dermarollers in dilute 10-1 Betadine solution or a 30-1 chlorine solution. Those are like a surgical instrument, I wouldn't risk using one with just a 10 buck uv light to keep it sterile.

I know.. I'm a paranoid old fuck. :lol:

Paulie Walnuts said:
A UVC bulb of any size is really expensive. IIRC it has do do with the metals in the bulb used to make the UVC radiation. Different metals create different UV light wavelengths.

If it's keeping you from getting a skin infection from the rollers as you say then, it is probably working to some degree. That's good.

If it was me I'd soak the dermarollers in dilute 10-1 Betadine solution or a 30-1 chlorine solution. Those are like a surgical instrument, I wouldn't risk using one with just a 10 buck uv light to keep it sterile.

Well, the thing is that I don't know if it keeps me from getting infections because so far I've only used them once.. I've got a disinfecting Make up brush cleaner that contains Alcohol Denat, Isopropyl Alcohol and Isopropyl Palmitate, would that work?

AliceDoe said:
Well, the thing is that I don't know if it keeps me from getting infections because so far I've only used them once.. I've got a disinfecting Make up brush cleaner that contains Alcohol Denat, Isopropyl Alcohol and Isopropyl Palmitate, would that work?

If you're just looking for sterility, and liquid wont harm whatever it is, a cheap bottle of alcohol from the drug store will work much better than any lamp exposure... Either denatured or Isopropyl.. even some good old Vodka.... but why waste that? :-D

True, common 91% Iso Alcohol from the pharmacy will work just fine. That's what I flush my used horse/cat/dog needles out with. I reuse the same needle a few times before I toss it in the junk bucket to use for something other than injections.

So far, (30ish yrs) no animals here have gotten an abscess or infection from it.
30-1 chlorine solution would corrode anything metal like a needle after a while.

AliceDoe said:
Paulie Walnuts said:

Paulie Walnuts said:
True, common 91% Iso Alcohol from the pharmacy will work just fine. That's what I flush my used horse/cat/dog needles out with. I reuse the same needle a few times before I toss it in the junk bucket to use for something other than injections.

So far, (30ish yrs) no animals here have gotten an abscess or infection from it.
30-1 chlorine solution would corrode anything metal like a needle after a while.

The needles on my rollers are titanium, so they should be fine :) I'll use my brush cleaner for them as well, can't hurt to use the sterilizer just in case it works :p

Thank you for your help, boys! :)

I know this may be a stupid question but...

What's a Dermaroller?

I'm getting an image of something kinda like a lint roller that you use on your arm to do... I dunno, I get a blank there.

What is it, and what is it supposed to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.