AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Buying soiled panties: Question....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
I suppose a fair question is this: girls have commented that a 150 token private that could clear out your room is a bad gamble, so at what point is a 50 token tip to see feet that puts the rest of the room off a bad gamble?

Being "forced" to look at a model's feet on cam (a guy could look away or leave the room for a minute if he's THAT disgusted over feet) isn't equivalent to being "forced" to watch a model poop on cam...lol. One of those things (pooping on cam) is a bathroom activity that MOST people wouldn't wish to see, while the other (flashing your feet) is just a model showing off a body part.

I'm not turned on at all over feet (I'm not sucking on your damn toes...lmao), but I think it would be silly for a guy to leave a model's room just because she's tipped to show her feet real quick...lol. I have to wonder about a guy like that...what does he do when his girlfriend or wife is barefoot?

As for the whole "Will you pee/poop on cam for a tip?" thing...I think that if a model is willing to do that, it would make sense for her to do it in true private (where guys curious about your private show aren't accidentally seeing it and being disgusted) so only that one guy can see it. If you do something like that in public chat, you could very well be grossing out lots of viewers who may not want to return to your room after that.

Yeah I'm not saying the guys would necessarily be "disgusted", but it could sexually derail the atmosphere for the majority of the room - I guess it depends if there IS an atmosphere at that point anyway. Usually I've seen guys ask for feet WHILE the model is stripping/doing a show and if they tip for it then it's the model's business to do it or not I guess, but for lots of the guys it's the equivalent of zooming in on the carpet, chairleg, earlobe - any non-sexual object.

Reactions: 1 person
Jupiter551 said:
Yeah I'm not saying the guys would necessarily be "disgusted", but it could sexually derail the atmosphere for the majority of the room - I guess it depends if there IS an atmosphere at that point anyway. Usually I've seen guys ask for feet WHILE the model is stripping/doing a show and if they tip for it then it's the model's business to do it or not I guess, but for lots of the guys it's the equivalent of zooming in on the carpet, chairleg, earlobe - any non-sexual object.

And some guys don't give shit for boobs, ass, eyes, lips, or whatever. On my part, I'm not a fan of girls masturbating. I tip girls, but I'm often not interested in the masturbation part. I'm more for dancing, flirting, having fun.

Reactions: SoTxBob
Jupiter551 said:
Usually I've seen guys ask for feet WHILE the model is stripping/doing a show and if they tip for it then it's the model's business to do it or not I guess, but for lots of the guys it's the equivalent of zooming in on the carpet, chairleg, earlobe - any non-sexual object.

Oh yeah, THOSE guys...lol! I tweeted about this recently. What kind of weird fucker says "Show feet bb" when you're in the middle of a butt-ass naked oil show? :woops:

Nordling said:
Yeah, aside from the hygienic question, "strange" is all relative I guess.

I'm pretty much a "vanilla" person as far as sex. Boring as hell. lol But maybe to some, THAT's a fetish. lol

I had a boyfriend get me into vanilla sex. It became a fetish of mine. ^^

I don't understand the appeal, but I'm not going to knock anyone's thing as long as it's not hurting anybody.

I price my panties at:

cost to replace them x 2
add $5 for shipping and handling
round up to the nearest whatever

If I can't replace them, then I throw a price they'll never pay at them. If they pay it, well then, I just lost a good pair of panties, but I'll be fine with that. I mean, who wouldn't turn down a good $300 for a pair of panties they bought at walmart a year ago (hence why they can't be replaced- walmart only carries sexy panties for a month or two before switching out, and it's different every year :p )?

No, I have never managed to sell panties for that much.

What I have managed to sell were the plain (white or black) cotton panties for 500 tokens (my reasoning here is that I can't get them again without buying the whole pack, which is around $10, and by the time I'll sell the pair where I need the pack, I'll have to use my profits from that one pair). I'm having to increase the price on these though- they don't sell the 6-pack of three white three blacks anymore x.x

Remember- if it's something you actually use, it's not the price you paid to get it, it's the price you'll have to pay to replace it that counts!

mynameisbob84 said:
they're not the kind of things that have much practical use (outside of maybe tying them to a stick to form a makeshift flag and leaving them outside my house in the hopes that beautiful women will walk by, subconsciously note the pair of women's panties flying at half mast in my front garden and subconsciously conclude that some freaky deaky sex god lives there); women's panties are sadly not a good look for me so I wouldn't get any mileage out of wearing them; panties have limited ornamental functionality...
you cracked me up!

i've been thinking about offering clean/worn panties. i pretty much collect panties, i think i've got two full drawers now. and there are a ton of stores around here that have panty bins with 4 for $12 and stuff like that. i'm just not sure how to ship them if they're used. do i need to borrow my Gran's foodsaver? (someone mentioned a vacuum seal...)

I don't suppose any of you wanna buy old dude shorts...

I didn't think so.

You chicks get all the breaks.
:lol:

KatieBoots said:
mynameisbob84 said:
they're not the kind of things that have much practical use (outside of maybe tying them to a stick to form a makeshift flag and leaving them outside my house in the hopes that beautiful women will walk by, subconsciously note the pair of women's panties flying at half mast in my front garden and subconsciously conclude that some freaky deaky sex god lives there); women's panties are sadly not a good look for me so I wouldn't get any mileage out of wearing them; panties have limited ornamental functionality...
you cracked me up!

i've been thinking about offering clean/worn panties. i pretty much collect panties, i think i've got two full drawers now. and there are a ton of stores around here that have panty bins with 4 for $12 and stuff like that. i'm just not sure how to ship them if they're used. do i need to borrow my Gran's foodsaver? (someone mentioned a vacuum seal...)
space bags! :p

KatieBoots said:
mynameisbob84 said:
you cracked me up!

I think the standard procedure is to basically let them air dry first, before placing them in a zip-lock bag and sending it discreetly in a plain envelope. It might be helpful to use some bubble-wrap so it doesn't get easily felt too. I'm not sure on the vacuum packaging, the idea is just to make sure the panties don't get a little... ripe when they arrive (like how wet laundry gets a little musty).

EDIT - Oh, so that's how I knew. LadyLuna explained it first in this thread and I didn't realise it ._. butyeah.

Honestly I've had more people buy my art than my panties. (I mean, if I count in my legit day job art it's a no brainer, of course more people buy my art than my panties, but I'm talking strictly cam site people, bb, not IRL design clients or art commissions/gallery sales)

I sketch in pen and ink, graphite, and charcoal, and there's some stuff I'm terrible at drawing... but I had someone buy a 15 minute sketch of, and I quote, "A bottle of Jack Daniels next to a high heeled shoe" in chalk pastel on a piece of bristol board for ~$45US.

He framed it! Apparently he collects Jack Daniels memorabilia. And he has a shoe fetish.

Ataboy said:
I have personally bought over a dozen pairs of models panties. Not for masturbatory purposes, not to sniff, not to look at, and certainly not for this connection <whatever that can possibly be> that previous posters have mentioned. In fact I never took them out of the professionally packaged vacuum seal that the models used.

I bought them for one reason. To look down on <or up at> the faces of the people executing my burial wishes after that have read from my will: "I would like to be buried with the contents of my lower right dresser drawer for all eternity"

Haha! :clap: That is so awesome I'm tempted to send you a pair for free just to support the cause.

Jupiter551 said:
I still say space bags! mold can't grow in a vacuum!
Store brand ziploc bags bb. Just squish all the air out. :thumbleft: Cheaper and usually as effective.

Do none of the buyers have a healthy fear of STDs?

No offense, but you are buying bodily fluid bearing fabric sealed in a bag with practically no idea who these women are.... other than what your internet tells you.

Think of me while trying to recover from Hepatitis B or exterminating an invasion of tiny livestock.

Jebus, I don't even like to shake hands with strangers. :?

Actually I bought a b/g vid once and the camgirl's bf appeared to have very prominent genital warts lol...and those are transmitted by females I think? So yeah...good luck explaining to your future or current partner that you caught genital warts from a camgirl's panties :p

Jupiter551 said:
Actually I bought a b/g vid once and the camgirl's bf appeared to have very prominent genital warts lol...and those are transmitted by females I think? So yeah...good luck explaining to your future or current partner that you caught genital warts from a camgirl's panties :p
*gags* Why would you video it if you had warts? :? Wouldn't you be worried that someone would see it?...That just seems like common sense to me. :woops:

Paulie Walnuts said:
I do and I don't like shaking hands either. I have a strong aversion to cooties. :hand:

Reactions: Jupiter551
Paulie Walnuts said:

No offense, but you are buying bodily fluid bearing fabric sealed in a bag with practically no idea who these women are.... other than what your internet tells you.

Think of me while trying to recover from Hepatitis B or exterminating an invasion of tiny livestock.

The risk of this really depends what the guy does with the panties (I dont want to think too much about what body cavities they might enter) and how long since the girl used them and posted them. Most organisms wont last long outside a human host. Although theoretically possible to catch an std this way, you'd be the first. Its pretty much unheard of so I wouldnt think too many guys have to worry too much about this being an issue.
But its an interesting point - I guess they are too turned on by the thought of what they are/contain to think about the hygiene issues - wouldnt be for me!

A virus can't stand more than 15 minutes of pure air exposure. So if the panties were left out to dry like they should be, no risk there.

LadyLuna said:
A virus can't stand more than 15 minutes of pure air exposure.

Huh? Really?

So if someone with the flu sneezes into their hand then uses a doorknob with said hand... you could wait 20 minutes and go lick said doorknob clean with no danger of catching that flu virus? Hmmm... :think:

I did not know that. Are you sure LL?

NVM found it:

From the CDC and Flu.Gov web pages:
The H1N1 virus is new. Research is being conducted to better understand its characteristics. Studies have shown that flu viruses can survive on hard surfaces and can infect a person for up to 2 to 8 hours after being left on items like cafeteria tables, doorknobs, and desks. Frequent handwashing will help you reduce the chance of getting contamination from these common surfaces.

The UK National Health Service (NHS) says :

"The flu virus can live on a hard surface for up to 24 hours, and a soft surface for around 20 minutes."

Reactions: LadyLuna
pretty sure different viruses can survive in, and are killed by, different environmental factors. What will kill one won't kill another etc. The thing is, viruses are never IN "pure air" anyway, they exist inside bacteria, saliva, fecal matter, semen, blood, mucus...etc. And we're talking about particles too small to see.

A good example of Hepatitis faq:

Hepatitis A Virus:
The hepatitis A virus, or HAV, is relatively hardy. In good conditions, it can survive outside the body for months. HAV can survive certain acids and some heat. For a period of time and under certain conditions, HAV can survive in sea water, dried feces and live oysters.

Hepatitis B Virus:
The hepatitis B virus, or HBV, can still be infectious for up to a week outside the body.

Hepatitis C Virus:
The hepatitis C virus, or HCV, can live outside the body for up to 4 days. However, many experts think it usually survives up to 16 hours at room temperature.

Many other STD viruses and bacteria live far longer than people seem to commonly believe. If you snort a dry pair of panties, you are snorting blood, skin, mucus, and god knows what right up your nose into your respiratory tract.
Not to mention TB and a whole other host of communicable diseases that don't die when they dry out or see sunlight.
:shock:

I know, I've killed the erotic mystique of used panties.
:woops:

mynameisbob84 said:
blackxrose said:
I have a strong aversion to cooties. :hand:

When I was six or so, I was told that cuties don't get cooties. So while I still have to live in fear of them, you don't ;)
The way I learned it was that put me at more risk of catching cooties. I'm not going to risk it. :p

Paulie Walnuts said:
If you snort a dry pair of panties, you are snorting blood, skin, mucus, and god knows what right up your nose into your respiratory tract.
Not to mention TB and a whole other host of communicable diseases that don't die when they dry out or see sunlight.

I would go further and say you've just killed any eroticism related to: panties, skin, smell, and the respiratory tract in general.

Reactions: GracieHart
blackxrose said:
mynameisbob84 said:
blackxrose said:
I have a strong aversion to cooties. :hand:

When I was six or so, I was told that cuties don't get cooties. So while I still have to live in fear of them, you don't ;)
The way I learned it was that put me at more risk of catching cooties. I'm not going to risk it. :p
:think: Maybe cuties are CARRIERS of cooties but don't suffer the effects?

Reactions: Rose
Paulie Walnuts said:
Many other STD viruses and bacteria live far longer than people seem to commonly believe. If you snort a dry pair of panties, you are snorting blood, skin, mucus, and god knows what right up your nose into your respiratory tract.

Thread lock damn you! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.