AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bubblegum Fetish

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rockstarforall said:
Thank you for all the feedback, it is much appreciated! I am curious, how big has any of you ladies ever gotten a bubble to go?
Bubblegum version of "what age were u when ur tits started growing"? :lol:
(jk rockstarforall you seem a decent guy)

Reactions: camstory
I have never had anyone come to me with a bubble fetish before, but as someone who likes to explore all different ilks of the fetish realm this actually sounds really fun. I think I might just go and buy myself some bubble gum so I can get some practice in, just in case I ever do get a bubbler and I need to impress!

I've gotten a few bigger than my face before, but it took several pieces of gum and ended in a big sticky mess.

I'll be back on cam tomorrow with a whole bucket of double bubble beside me :) Sorry I've been gone for so long I can't wait to blow some more bubbles for you!

Reactions: rockstarforall
that sounds like fun actually. i love blowing bubbles, but i'm not fond of the standard "bubblegum" flavor (too many bubbblegum flavored meds as a child, cherry too). anybody have suggestions for non-bubblegum (or cherry) flavored gum that makes big bubbles? i've been considering it as a way to stop smoking haha.

Reactions: camstory
Bazooka and Double Bubble Gum Balls are good for big bubbles and double bobble has a pretty big selection of flavors :)

KatieBoots said:
that sounds like fun actually. i love blowing bubbles, but i'm not fond of the standard "bubblegum" flavor (too many bubbblegum flavored meds as a child, cherry too). anybody have suggestions for non-bubblegum (or cherry) flavored gum that makes big bubbles? i've been considering it as a way to stop smoking haha.

WATERMELON BIG LEAGUE CHEW. also, grape and apple! Huge bubbles!

Reactions: katie_christ
rockstarforall said:
Thank you for all the feedback, it is much appreciated! I am curious, how big has any of you ladies ever gotten a bubble to go?

probably about the size of my head. I love bubbles, especially the kind you can catch and the big ones that you create with loops of string.

Bubblegum on the other hand, I don't think I've chewed it for a few years, but I'm so going to pick up a few colours of it today just in case. MWAHAHHAHAHHA!!!

rockstarforall said:
So I am going to admit it, I have a bubblegum fetish. I love seeing models blow bubblegum bubbles. There are some models here who have done it for me before. But I wanted to see what the broader consensus was about it. It really as simple as getting some bubblegum (like dubble bubble, hubba bubba, bubblicious, etc) and blowing big bubbles for tips. But now I am going to as a question, what models would be willing to do a bubblegum fetish? Do you think it would be odd, or would you enjoy doing it?

P.S. If you are willing to do it, I would definitely be willing to look you up on MFC.

I'm sure you could find plenty of models on MyFreeCams, Streamate, etc. who would be willing to do this either in public chat or private. You may prefer to see it happening live, but if that doesn't matter to you, then you could purchase some bubble gum blowing clips on Clips4Sale.

Also, a lot of MFC models are willing to do custom videos (1,000 tokens seems to be the standard rate). It would probably be cheaper for you to have the model do it in public chat or private.

Out of curiosity, how many girls have done this for Rocky?

I have, but it was mostly only in privates until he hung around enough to prove that he was friendly and well meaning. Though I did spit out my gum when it got stale and/or other people came around. :thumbleft:

AnabelleLeigh said:
SNATCH said:

I do it whenever we're on at the same time. He's a great guy :)

He's very nice and polite :)

SNATCH said:

I've done it a few times for him.
He's a really nice guy!

I'm getting better at remembering to keep good bubble blowing gum on hand now!

Too bad I now have a jaw issue, hihi like I've read in the responses many models wrote, when it sounds fun and never heard of i jump into it :D

I am not sure I am what you are looking for, as I generally attract a particular crowed. But, I am always up for trying something new!! I am on at all differant times, but mostly at night.

I know we chatted about this ages ago, rockstar, and then we never managed to be online at the same time :-D
I'm still up for it if you are. I'm only occasionally online in the American evenings, but if you're interested in a private I can definitely make sure I'll be online at a certain time.

I would totally be interested! I've yet to make my debut on MFC, but I do have an active model profile there if you wanna check me out. I love blowing bubbles haha.

I did a skype show for rocky today. Just wanted to say that he's very friendly and respectful and I can definitely recommend that you ladies do privates or skypes with him if you're interested. :thumbleft:

Jessi said:
I can't really chew gum anymore, is there a market out there for girls struggling to blow bubbles and getting it stuck all over their braces? :(
As it turns out there just might be. On Clips4Sale. There's already one lady with videos like this.

http://clips4sale.com/39555

Bubble Gum Stuck in Braces Means Tooth brushing!
As fun as chewing bubble gum and popping bubbles is Sandy is worried when it gets stuck in her braces! Watch Sandy as she pulls the gum out of her braces and brushes cleans her teeth.

Price: $2.99 USD
Length: 2 minutes

Bubble Gum and Braces
In this clip Sandy is naughty and chews and pops bubblegum! Watch her show off her shiny braces and rubber bands, then stick in 2 pieces of gum and chew and pop! Don't tell the orthodontist!

Price: $5.99 USD
Length: 5 minutes

Reactions: LadyLuna and Sevrin
Status
Not open for further replies.