AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boobie Virgin?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2011
How old were you when you first fondled someone else's boob?

I was a late bloomer and cupped my first naked boob when I was 19. :woops:

Other than my own, I'm still a boobie virgin :oops:

Lydia_Deetz said:
ScarletVixen said:
Other than my own, I'm still a boobie virgin :oops:

I will let you touch mine :p I loves me a schmexy red head ;)

Edit: My first booby touch was at 12

Oooooooh bb :oops: ;)

i was 10 :S we weren't just fondling either. i "techinically" lost my virginity to this girl...lol long story. anyways, i'm willing to let those who have never touched a boob play with mine. they don't get enough attention at home so feel free to grope, pinch, tweak, etc away! :p

blackxrose said:
i was 10 :S we weren't just fondling either. i "techinically" lost my virginity to this girl...lol long story. anyways, i'm willing to let those who have never touched a boob play with mine. they don't get enough attention at home so feel free to grope, pinch, tweak, etc away! :p

I lied im a booby virgin, so can I fondle yours now rose? :-D :whistle:

Pervs_INC said:
blackxrose said:

I lied im a booby virgin, so can I fondle yours now rose? :-D :whistle:
hahaha! sure, after your surprise today i think tune in tokyo would be appropriate :p just for a minute though.

blackxrose said:
i'm willing to let those who have never touched a boob play with mine. they don't get enough attention at home so feel free to grope, pinch, tweak, etc away! :p

Is this limited to only boob-virgins, or can experienced pervs cop a feel too?

bawksy said:
blackxrose said:
i'm willing to let those who have never touched a boob play with mine. they don't get enough attention at home so feel free to grope, pinch, tweak, etc away! :p

Is this limited to only boob-virgins, or can experienced pervs cop a feel too?

What happens if you don't call them boobs? If you knew them as tits, norks, knockers, bangers, whoppers, bazookas, gazungas, mammaries, jugs, jubblies, melons, cans, hooters, baps, funbags, bosoms, tatas, bristols and/or the twins...

could you be allowed to touch them on a technicality? :think:

blackxrose said:

This thread made me realize I'm a totally titty touching virgin! :crybaby:

lol i didn't know that my last post would spark several requests. we'll just set it up like a kissing booth then. 50 cents a grope, $1 full hand grope, $5 for both hands, etc. :D

My first year of high school, 13. I still remember her name and her tits as though it was yesterday. She was very well developed for a 13 yo. It began as just groping in the corridors of school and one time as I was groping her tits and she was fondling me through my shorts I decided to go for it and let them out. Had a lovely little feel around till we were caught by the science teacher (she had a great set of tits too).
Strangely enough it never went anywhere from that, I was more interested in the smaller tittied girls (yes, at 13 her tits were that big).

Reactions: bigMacz
I was 13. My friend's mother had gotten an implant after she had one breast removed because of breast cancer. She offered to let me squeeze it, so I could feel what a fake boob felt like :lol:
A couple years later, I became a stripper. Got to fondle lots of bewbies from this point on :character-koolaid:

This thread strengthens my belief that it is easier for a girl to get a girl, than for a man to get a girl.. Which makes me happy I am a women :p

21, during teh one and only threesome, that was more of a taking-turns than anything else.

She and I kisses, and fondled each other a bit... but most of the attention was on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.