AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Big Boobies vs LiL' Boobies!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa theres an actual itty bitty titty committee haha..didnt know

i just heard the phrase from Jalyn back when she was just starting..

im just sayin... :lol:

Shaun__ said:
AlexLady said:
reggieholtz said:
Ok, I'll put you in the group of people who somehow think your opinion about other people's body matters more than their own.

And wait... I'm the one who turned this into a thread into an implant argument? Oh shit, I could have sworn I was the first person to actually support her. Shocking I know.

I am not trying to claim ownership of her body and I did not see anyone else either. She asked our opinions and we gave it. I am just supporting the body she has now with no modifications.

I am sure there are a lot of models on MFC with fake breasts who I would never suspect of having them. I have also seen women with what look like bad booby modifications to my untrained eyes near the top of page one so it should still be possible for a good model to make money with them.

The final decision will be hers as I think everyone would agree.

She didn't ask your opinion, she showed that there was stress over trying to have a discussion with her cam room. There's a big difference dude.

But yeah. The final decision is hers, I just stand up for any camgirl who winds up with people like who support her body, vs supporting her for being a person with their own decisions. That is all.

I agree with everything else, just not the part where people seem to feel justified for telling camgirls what bodies they should have based on their own preferences. I simply believe that a camgirl should be -real-, via being true to -herself.-

AlexLady said:
She didn't ask your opinion, she showed that there was stress over trying to have a discussion with her cam room. There's a big difference dude.

But yeah. The final decision is hers, I just stand up for any camgirl who winds up with people like who support her body, vs supporting her for being a person with their own decisions. That is all.

I agree with everything else, just not the part where people seem to feel justified for telling camgirls what bodies they should have based on their own preferences. I simply believe that a camgirl should be -real-, via being true to -herself.-

That isn't what I got from her post, she said everyone in her room and all her past boyfriends have told her that her tits are great just as they are. They're not judging her for her body, they're just telling the truth...

If someone is unhappy about a part of their body, that it doesn't match up to whatever ideal of beauty they have, yet EVERYONE tells them they're crazy, that they look great, then chances are they do look great and it's just insecurity speaking - and we're all insecure about some things.

That said, if she really wants it then no one should stand in her way and once the decision is made they should support her 100%. That doesn't mean people can't tell the truth as they see it.

A friend of mine recently got a nose job. Her nose originally was absolutely fine, no one EVER commented on it, but she just couldn't come to terms with that she thought everyone was just being polite. So she went ahead and did it, and once she said she was doing it I was happy for her that she'd feel better about herself. Before that though, I'm not going to lie and say her nose looked weird - because it didn't.

Lily90x said:
I have A's even though I'm not suuuper skinny, so I think my tits are way too small.... I just think I'm not skinny enough to have such small boobs, you know.....
I agree that she appears insecure. I think that's why she thanked inkydoo for complimenting her. I've been in her room before and spoken with her personally about this, which solidifies my opinion. I've also had enough long-term girlfriends to know when a woman needs a little reassurance. "My body isn't proportioned right" is definitely insecurity in my book.

AlexLady said:
So you're assuming she's insecure? That's so nice of you. You're such a good person and friend.
It's OK to be insecure sometimes!

Bottom line: we love you no matter what you decide to do with your body, Lily! You're beautiful and don't you EVER forget it :h:

AlexLady said:
So you're assuming she's insecure? That's so nice of you. You're such a good person and friend.

You're so fucking combative Alex, you respond to everything in such an antagonistic, personal way. I have no doubt you'd claim anorexics who think they're fat aren't being insecure.

Get a clue, I doubt there's a person I've ever met who isn't somewhat insecure about some part of their body, and the whole plastic surgery industry thrives on it.

Insecurity about some things is normal, and not anything to be ashamed of.

I've had a number of girlfriends who insisted they looked fat (they weren't, by anyone's standards) and NOTHING I or anyone could say could change their mind. That is a product of insecurity.

Lily herself said she feels her boobs should be bigger for her body shape - that's the person herself stating she believes she currently deviates from what she considers to be normal.

I knew I shouldn't have even engaged in any kind of discourse with you Alex, everytime I do I remember it's like arguing with a brick wall, with fangs.
suicide.gif

Someone so combative...and who puts up a wall...about boob jobs ... :think:

Huh.. I wouldnt be surprised if she was planning to get a boob job herself :lol:

Jupiter551 said:
AlexLady said:

You're so fucking combative Alex, you respond to everything in such an antagonistic, personal way. I have no doubt you'd claim anorexics who think they're fat aren't being insecure.

Get a clue, I doubt there's a person I've ever met who isn't somewhat insecure about some part of their body, and the whole plastic surgery industry thrives on it.

I've had a number of girlfriends who insisted they looked fat (they weren't, by anyone's standards) and NOTHING I or anyone could say could change their mind. That is a product of insecurity.

Lily herself said she feels her boobs should be bigger for her body shape - that's the person herself stating she believes she currently deviates from what she considers to be normal.

I knew I shouldn't have even engaged in any kind of discourse with you Alex, everytime I do I remember it's like arguing with a brick wall, with fangs.
suicide.gif

The difference between you and me, Jeppaz, is I stand up for people and what I believe. You stand up for joining every argument you can and turning any thread you find into a debate because it makes you feel special via using insults as if it makes people upset without realizing you're just a useless troll.

If you want me to take it your way, I'll just say it's probably a lie that you've had a girlfriend, let alone multiple. If you have had a girlfriend, I'd be they were fat; after all, if they weren't they'd date anyone better than you. See, this is you're side of things about insults and just arguments for the sake of arguing.

I'll stick to mine.

I'm surprised that you of all people are keeping this up, as if my original post was directed at you and not her. Of course, it's just like you to pretend it was a post just for you to comment on.

You Jeppaz, are one of the reasons why most girls don't post in the public session. :)

Now, as I said in my original post supporting her for doing what she wants vs doing what people tell her to; lets get back on topic. I'm a nipple person.

Jupiter551 said:

suicide.gif

:clap:

Oh man, I really didn't want to start anything like that with my post >__< :(
It is true that I'm really insecure about pretty much all my bodyparts, like FrecklesXxX has already mentioned. I have a low self-esteem. It's probably on the border to body dysmorphic disorder. (I also perceive myself as chubby, my BMI is 19,8, I don't really like my nose (had plastic surgery on it when I was 16), hate my under-eye-circles, my face shape, my stomach, my legs, my skin colour, ... etc. etc.)

About the members and what they really meant... I thought about it, and I suppose most of them were being honest and a few were being polite. I mean, if you think a girl's boobs are too small, you just don't say it.. do you. You leave the room instead, and that night I managed to keep an amount of people in my room that was extraordinary for me. I kept asking myself why they were still there - I think that's a pretty good example of my perception of my looks. :roll:

About the implants, that's still in the distant future of course and I have to think it through a couple of times. Fake breasts still tend to look so.. fake today that I'm not sure if I really want them. On the other hand, everytime I look at my own breasts, I have a bit of a crisis. Especially because I'm 20 years old and too old to tell myself "maybe they'll grow eventually". -.-

FrecklesXxX, I just want to hug you.

Lily90x said:
Oh man, I really didn't want to start anything like that with my post >__< :(
It is true that I'm really insecure about pretty much all my bodyparts, like FrecklesXxX has already mentioned. I have a low self-esteem. It's probably on the border to body dysmorphic disorder. (I also perceive myself as chubby, my BMI is 19,8, I don't really like my nose (had plastic surgery on it when I was 16), hate my under-eye-circles, my face shape, my stomach, my legs, my skin colour, ... etc. etc.)

About the members and what they really meant... I thought about it, and I suppose most of them were being honest and a few were being polite. I mean, if you think a girl's boobs are too small, you just don't say it.. do you. You leave the room instead, and that night I managed to keep an amount of people in my room that was extraordinary for me. I kept asking myself why they were still there - I think that's a pretty good example of my perception of my looks. :roll:

About the implants, that's still in the distant future of course and I have to think it through a couple of times. Fake breasts still tend to look so.. fake today that I'm not sure if I really want them. On the other hand, everytime I look at my own breasts, I have a bit of a crisis. Especially because I'm 20 years old and too old to tell myself "maybe they'll grow eventually". -.-

FrecklesXxX, I just want to hug you.

From my perspective, you did not start anything. You posted your honest feelings on the matter, and a few forum members responded in kind.

I saw many comments stating that you are beautiful and look great the way you are (my thoughts, by the way). I interpreted the comments as compliments and reassurance and to give you another viewpoint from how you see yourself.

It did not appear that there was anybody was staking an ownership claim over you, saying "you can't do this" or "don't do that".

It is apparent that someone here vehemently disagrees with my assessment of the comments (which is well within their rights), and the thread went off into a tangent. All in all, I believe that everyone here is in agreement that it's your decision, your body, etc. And that your true fans and supporters will be with you regardless what decision you finally come to.

Sometimes i wish my boobs could be somewhat smaller and perkier. I have more boob than nipple, and sometimes they hurt when i put them in a cage.
I know a lot of ladies would love to have bigger breasts, but I have always thought natural looks better. In the end, we have to leave the decision to go larger or smaller in the individual's hands, after all, it is their body. As for Lily, I think you are beautiful, and if you CHOOSE to go bigger, it is YOUR decision, not anyone else's. I have seen arguments on both sides of the coin, but I believe if people leave you after getting surgery, they weren't worth being around anyway. An individual has to do whatever they can to be able to accept the body they live in. Everyone does it, they get their hair cut or dyed, they get piercings, they change the way they dress, if they feel uncomfortable with their pant size they lose weight, it's all a part of being comfortable with the bodies we live in. We can only have one body, and it is OUR choice to do whatever we want to it. Thanks for reading.

You know, I was wracking my brains as to what your problem with Jupiter exactly is...and I had no clue, and then I wondered if what you say can be backed up, and it can't really. I found some evidence to support that this is more than likely a personal vendetta against him. So bringing 'most of the girls' into it is a little inaccurate and unfair.
AlexLady said:
You Jeppaz, are one of the reasons why most girls don't post in the public session. :)
I dunno, I could be wrong, but you're certainly not speaking on my behalf or it seems the large amount of the ladies wh\o have thanked Jupiter on numerous occasions for his contributions to this forum. I know how vocal you are on how you like to stand up for people, so I'm sure you won't mind me doing the same for the person you just love to hate. :p

Attachments

• wtfAlex.png
    wtfAlex.png
    47.6 KB · Views: 259
JerMajesty said:
Someone so combative...and who puts up a wall...about boob jobs ... :think:

Huh.. I wouldnt be surprised if she was planning to get a boob job herself :lol:

MAYBE I am wrong, but I am pretty sure it was her twitter I had seen something about a boob job on....maybe not. I saw something about the implant page and the chip in fund. Can't remember if it was her or not. :?

edit*

I was right. :p

Back on topic: tits are awesome. Boobies, knockers, nubbins, etc. Personally, I don't care what size they are so long as I get permission to fondle them. :dance:

KarmelKiss said:
You know, I was wracking my brains as to what your problem with Jupiter exactly is...and I had no clue, and then I wondered if what you say can be backed up, and it can't really. I found some evidence to support that this is more than likely a personal vendetta against him. So bringing 'most of the girls' into it is a little inaccurate and unfair.
AlexLady said:
I dunno, I could be wrong, but you're certainly not speaking on my behalf or it seems the large amount of the ladies wh\o have thanked Jupiter on numerous occasions for his contributions to this forum. I know how vocal you are on how you like to stand up for people, so I'm sure you won't mind me doing the same for the person you just love to hate. :p

I like him. Not ALL of the time, but I like him. Then again I like MOST people, just not all of the time. :lol:

Reactions: Jupiter551
Lily90x, please don't stress about your member's opinions. If they loved ya before, they'll love ya afterwards. And if they were only in your room to sneak a peek at your beautiful little boobies, well there will be new members who want a peek at the bigger ones :)

I recently had my breasts done. I can totally relate to your feelings of being two different sizes. I am sure your body is just perfect the way it is, but if you feel sexier as a woman with larger breasts, that's your decision. And if you decide against it, that's still your decision.

I will say though, I could go back in time, I never would have mentioned it in my room before hand. I coulda saved myself a lot of unnecessary discussions. Oh well, live and learn.

And what someone else mentioned here is completely true. The guys that are currently in your room to oogle ya, probably really enjoy a woman with small natural breasts :) So mentioning implants in your room is probably something that causes them to think you're crazy! Even though you're not. You're simply a beautiful woman. Good luck with your decision!

Reactions: LilyMarie
Stated im a fan of small boobs but In my opinion, I think boob jobs are alright as long as they don't cause any complications.

I've only had 2 real life experiences dealing with fake boobs...

In my profession as nurse I've gotten to assist in the operating room in a couple of breast implant surgeries, to women who have gone through mastectomy (my job was mainly counting the equipment and sometimes holding skin flaps ) , ive also gotten to feel what the actual saline implants are like before the surgery (oh so soft and squishy compared to silicone :-D )

Anyways my other experience last year at adultcon i was smitten with this one model haha.. Ive outright asked her if she had her girls done or not ..and much to my surprise she said yes, I was amazed how good and natural they looked and felt.. (and thats all im gonna say about that :whistle: )

imagejpeg_2_2.jpg

jercharlie.jpg

JerMajesty said:
ive also gotten to feel what the actual saline implants are like before the surgery (oh so soft and squishy compared to silicone :-D )

Actually the silicone gel are the soft squishy ones :) Although saline can feel pretty natural too, depending on how much she has the implants filled to (the fuller, the firmer) and depending on how much natural breast tissue she has to begin with. I felt them both before my surgery and liked how natural the silicone gels were so I opted for those! Some girls totally prefer the firmness of the saline though.

JerMajesty said:
Anyways my other experience last year at adultcon i was smitten with this one model haha.. Ive outright asked her if she had her girls done or not ..and much to my surprise she said yes, I was amazed how good and natural they looked and felt.. (and thats all im gonna say about that :whistle: )

imagejpeg_2_2.jpg

She's a cutie, who is she? :happy7:

AlexLady said:
The difference between you and me, Jeppaz, is I stand up for people and what I believe. You stand up for joining every argument you can and turning any thread you find into a debate because it makes you feel special via using insults as if it makes people upset without realizing you're just a useless troll.

If you want me to take it your way, I'll just say it's probably a lie that you've had a girlfriend, let alone multiple. If you have had a girlfriend, I'd be they were fat; after all, if they weren't they'd date anyone better than you. See, this is you're side of things about insults and just arguments for the sake of arguing.

I'll stick to mine.

I'm surprised that you of all people are keeping this up, as if my original post was directed at you and not her. Of course, it's just like you to pretend it was a post just for you to comment on.

Now, as I said in my original post supporting her for doing what she wants vs doing what people tell her to; lets get back on topic. I'm a nipple person.

Alex, your bitter, personal-insult ridden posts have become a cliche on this board, I think even Amber has commented about it. I didn't, to my knowledge, insult anyone. I can however see at least 6 personal insults directed at me in the above post.

I neither know, nor care, why you dislike me so much but the only person you make look bad when posting such venomous, vindictive personal attacks - is you. :twocents-02cents:

I thought it was just me that noticed this. Once on Formspring, I said "hello" to her and glad to see her on and she responded by saying, I was supposed to ask questions. My response back was "we can't just say, hello?" This is where I became disinterested in her she said and I quote, "fuck off I don't do retard."

KaylaMarie said:
JerMajesty said:
ive also gotten to feel what the actual saline implants are like before the surgery (oh so soft and squishy compared to silicone :-D )

Actually the silicone gel are the soft squishy ones :) Although saline can feel pretty natural too, depending on how much she has the implants filled to (the fuller, the firmer) and depending on how much natural breast tissue she has to begin with. I felt them both before my surgery and liked how natural the silicone gels were so I opted for those! Some girls totally prefer the firmness of the saline though.

JerMajesty said:

She's a cutie, who is she? :happy7:

Ive always thought the pre filled saline implants felt smoother in a way and moved around easier holding them haha..maybe thats why I felt them softer and a lil smoother than silicone ..maybe its just me :lol: ..

anyways that above girl i was with , her name was CharlieSmartz ...unfortunately she is no longer a cam girl but she was awesome and well liked during her time as one lol..

I only ever visited one model who went through with a breast augmentation. She is very pretty and I liked her more because of that and her personality than because of her breasts. When I found out what she was planning I did not express an opinion because she's a very smart girl and it wasn't any of my business. I stopped by occasionally while she was recuperating because, you know, I like her. Then, I found I didn't want to go back, and I haven't. This model has become much more successful on MFC since she got implants. I don't know if it's just because of her bigger breasts, which look okay, if not entirely natural, but in any case it worked out great for her, at least as far as her work on MFC goes.

All that to say that if you think implants will make you feel better about yourself and you are considering it, don't go by the guys in your chat room. In fact, I wouldn't ask them at all. You will lose some fans, but you may gain many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.