AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Acount With 5000€ of collection private show recording lost

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 18, 2024
Hello,

Actually all my account are ban,

I had an addiction problem and requested to be banned from buying a token in order to solve the addiction issue.

The problem is that my accounts are actually totally banned, I used more than 5000€ in the purchasing of TK in order to have recordings of private shows in my collection.

You explained me why my account is banned and I understand but I need to have access to the collection only, it represent more than 5000€ of payment, please give me access to only this part, i can't lose 5000€ of video, the investment was based on the fact that I can see view the video where I want so I must have access to it,

Here the 4 account :
sexyman782
sexymanfrance782
jamesfrance25
jamesfrance26

I need an answer, and the access to it, don't unban me, just give me access to the collection, I worked during 5 years to win money and save it, I can't lose that.

Could you please send me a zip files with everything or just let me have accesso to the account ?

You can just keep me banned and give me access to the collection of these 4 accounts.

Thank you for your feedback,

Valentin,

You should have called your credit card company and asked them to deny new authorizations from this website. That way you could have kept access to the private shows you paid for.

Upvote 0
You should have called your credit card company and asked them to deny new authorizations from this website. That way you could have kept access to the private shows you paid for.
This is what I did but Bank in France can't block Access to only one website, this is all or nothing and blocking Access to all Internet purchase is not easy..
So now I dont want to be unban, just to have Access to the collection of recorded private show..

Upvote 0
@punker barbie please let me know, I need an answer, I writed more than 10 times and never have feedback about this..
I don't understand what sparks said , but I do know that every time you write it knocks you back to the end of the line for them to be answering your email. Sometimes it takes them 2-3 weeks to get back, and if you keep sending repeat emails, that will prolong that time (based upon what I've read here, in many other threads).

Upvote 0
Chaturbate is not going to spend even a second's worth of time downloading and sending you anything as far as content goes. You have access to the content as long as you have access to your account. If you are banned, whether self-imposed and site enforced, or site enforced for TOS violations you cannot access the content you were supposedly addicted to. TA-DA it's almost like words and processes mean something. You're banned. Period. Sorry. You should have consulted someone else for advice on how to deal with your situation.

Upvote 0