AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban Banners on camera.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know how to do the custom banners manycam only allows 8 as lowest font size and i want mine smaller and to me my same copyright form my sites, ty

amberdawnnude said:
does anyone know how to do the custom banners manycam only allows 8 as lowest font size and i want mine smaller and to me my same copyright form my sites, ty

I used photoshop then saved it as a png with the transparent background.

Reactions: spankamber
ohmystarz said:
amberdawnnude said:

cool ty how did you palce it on your feed though? text over video or?

ohmystarz said:
amberdawnnude said:

ooh that is am amazing idea!

While the large banners are obnoxious, I think it's a very good idea to put something on there (tastefully sized) that helps advertise for you. I was prowling around for vids and saw a cap of AmberCutie dancing. Someone in the comments was nice enough to indicate where I could find her live. That is how I discovered MFC. :)

Reactions: LaylaLux
Marokite said:
While the large banners are obnoxious, I think it's a very good idea to put something on there (tastefully sized) that helps advertise for you. I was prowling around for vids and saw a cap of AmberCutie dancing. Someone in the comments was nice enough to indicate where I could find her live. That is how I discovered MFC. :)

thats why mine is there! I figure if someones gonna screen cap me which happens i at least want ppl to know who i am! I try to make mine small but readable and when i do shows i make sure it in NO way blocks the view of the action!

amberdawnnude said:
ohmystarz said:
amberdawnnude said:

cool ty how did you palce it on your feed though? text over video or?

You have to replace the "logo.png" program file (yours has to be named logo.png (exactly the same) and overwrite/replace the original)
It can be fond here (I am using windows 7)

UkD4R.jpg

Reactions: Gen and spankamber
i dont know what i did wrong now i have the manycams logo behind my logo how do i get rid of the manycams? all help so appreciated ty

BuxomZoe said:
amberdawnnude said:
i dont know what i did wrong now i have the manycams logo behind my logo how do i get rid of the manycams? all help so appreciated ty

You should be able to uncheck it at the top.

Ty yes but i have to check the manycams logo cause thats how you replace it with a custom one hough both are coming up now!

amberdawnnude said:
BuxomZoe said:
amberdawnnude said:

Ty yes but i have to check the manycams logo cause thats how you replace it with a custom one hough both are coming up now!

That IS really odd...never had that problem. Check in the program files that only one logo.png exists. Also I forgot to mention that it requires a restart to see the new logo but I think you already did that?
Maybe a search of your computer for manycam/logo would bring the file hidden somewhere messing stuff up.

Reactions: spankamber
Totally not distracting in the least

Attachments

• banner.jpg
    banner.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 301
amberdawnnude said:
BuxomZoe said:
amberdawnnude said:

This is my version of manycam:
bBQOo.jpg

You should have that unclicked.

Deathdoll said:

Ty yes but i have to check the manycams logo cause thats how you replace it with a custom one hough both are coming up now![/quote]

This is my version of manycam:
bBQOo.jpg

You should have that unclicked.[/quote]

But not if she wants to use a custom logo instead of just text

Nope just forgot to put it up (= But I wasnt doing anything major yesterday, if somebody want to record me naked and talking feel free...haha!

I also love how this thread has turned from a "ban banners" thread to a "how to add a banner" thread :clap:

:lol: HAHA!! Sorry to have gotten your hopes up!

I will always have something on my screen! That banner has pretty much been there since day 1 and something will always continue to be there! I realize mine is rather large but I honestly dont think it gets in the way of the view since it is off to the side and not across the top/bottom of my screen and most of the people that spend time in my room often forget its even there...as Jupiter stated somewhere in this thread that he rarely even notices mine anymore.

ElaySmith said:
I realize mine is rather large but I honestly dont think it gets in the way of the view since it is off to the side and not across the top/bottom of my screen and most of the people that spend time in my room often forget its even there...as Jupiter stated somewhere in this thread that he rarely even notices mine anymore.

Your regs may have gotten accustomed to it over time and not realize it's there anymore, but I'd be willing to bet you lost a lot of potential regulars from it being being so large. Just my :twocents-02cents:

Bocefish said:
ElaySmith said:
I realize mine is rather large but I honestly dont think it gets in the way of the view since it is off to the side and not across the top/bottom of my screen and most of the people that spend time in my room often forget its even there...as Jupiter stated somewhere in this thread that he rarely even notices mine anymore.

Your regs may have gotten accustomed to it over time and not realize it's there anymore, but I'd be willing to bet you lost a lot of potential regulars from it being being so large. Just my :twocents-02cents:

That is a relevant argument...however if somebody is going to make a snap judgment on the type of model I am based on a banner then I would have to argue that these are the type of people that I wouldn't want to be my regulars.

However I will say that it may be changing soon as I want to incorporate a banner more similar to the ones I use on my website for vids/pics.

Reactions: Gen
ElaySmith said:
Bocefish said:
ElaySmith said:
That is a relevant argument...however if somebody is going to make a snap judgment on the type of model I am based on a banner then I would have to argue that these are the type of people that I wouldn't want to be my regulars.

It's not a snap judgement on the type of model. It's a snap judgement on the video feed.
I may skip a room for very bad lighting or camera meaning I can't really see the model well, or the sound meaning I can't hear her.
Or a large banner that gets in the way or distracts.

I suspect nobody in the history of MFC has hung out in a room because it's got a banner. They're there for the model. Any distraction should be minimised.

Boce should repost LoonaVision's in here again. I still think it's the best I've ever seen - it's so small and unobtrusive but also really eye-catching.

Which makes it perfect - you know it's there, and it serves its purpose, but it doesn't bother you.

ElaySmith said:
if somebody is going to make a snap judgment on the type of model I am based on a banner then I would have to argue that these are the type of people that I wouldn't want to be my regulars.

With close to 1000 models on at any given time, guys can and do make snap judgments every second like I did. I thought with a banner like that, she is way too full of herself and money hungry. :twocents-02cents:

Bocefish said:
ElaySmith said:
if somebody is going to make a snap judgment on the type of model I am based on a banner then I would have to argue that these are the type of people that I wouldn't want to be my regulars.

With close to 1000 models on at any given time, guys can and do make snap judgments every second like I did. I thought with a banner like that, she is way too full of herself and money hungry. :twocents-02cents:

Which unfortunately is about the opposite of Elay

PS I see Boce did post the Loona one everyone just ignored it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.