AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban Banners on camera.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yfB2s.jpg

Oh God, some of these are so bad hahah! I'll make sure to take some screencaps of more horrid ones if I see them. And I've totally seen the SARAmony one before.

But, ummmm, I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue: I wanted to use manycam to put a small logo (much like the one on my avatar, but smaller to the relative size of my webcam) onto my feed, but for some reason I can't select manycam as a source when I go into my webcam settings while streaming. I use the web applet, so this might have something to do with it.... I have a mac so I can't use the non-web one without partitioning my drive or using a sub-par program to run windows applications. Any advice for me? :dance:

Just after I took that saramony screenshot I saw her doing a bj dildo show linked in lounge and the banner had moved to be on her cheek/neck lol

AedanRayne said:
Jupiter551 said:
Just after I took that saramony screenshot I saw her doing a bj dildo show linked in lounge and the banner had moved to be on her cheek/neck lol

Maybe she's feeling out how a "COPYRIGHT" tattoo would look? :lol:

And I think that's totally where this trend is headed

This is a great example of one that I didn't even know was there till I had been in Vik's room for 20 minutes..

I was probably too distracted by her nipples... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• ViktoriaFox's banner.jpg
    ViktoriaFox's banner.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 877
Reactions: PlayboyMegan
a couple banner winners

Attachments

• AbbeyRhode_banner.jpeg
    AbbeyRhode_banner.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 820
  • TamarasTease_banner.jpeg
    TamarasTease_banner.jpeg
    30.6 KB · Views: 820
forgot one. This one faded in and out so it was extra annoying

Attachments

• Bestsquirtx_banner.jpeg
    Bestsquirtx_banner.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 819
I saw the cam preview and opened it in the lounge just in time to hear her say a thread on ACF inspired it. I assumed it was this one.

Z1Vhe.jpg

Reactions: spikyhaired
I'm sorry, but why would anyone stay in this model's room for more than 5 seconds with all those pink numbers on the screen? WTF?

ComicOzzie said:
I'm sorry, but why would anyone stay in this model's room for more than 5 seconds with all those pink numbers on the screen? WTF?
Hi Ozzie it was a joke and luckily my adoring members took it that way.

I advertised it as an annoying game inspired by this thread.

I was constantly being told off by my friends when i'd play a clear the board game, and forget to show the board.
It was a joke based on that and the thread.

My topic in the room read:
"You know those annoying giant banners on cam! Now i'm one of them!"

I guess you didn't catch the LOL cosmic. Sorry :(

http://misslollipoptumbles.tumblr.com/post/12430731330

The numbers also turned other colors for tips, were put on annoying scrolls and randomly danced about the screen. Its not something i'll do every night but I happened to find it hilarious and profitable!

Miss_Lollipop said:
ComicOzzie said:
Hi Ozzie it was a joke and luckily my adoring members took it that way.
I guess the only thing to be learned from his post is that people who aren't already your regulars and are potential new fans may have this immediate reaction. Always something to think about when you do something to cater to your adoring members that newcomers won't immediately understand or find appealing.

You know that other thread, selling ourselves, yadda yadda. :lol:

I personally think it was kinda cool.

HollieCakes said:
I found an earlier/better way to put png logos in manycam. If you upload it as an object then you can drag it around the screen to where ever you want it. Much easier than replacing the program file.

tsmmQ.jpg

sorry if i'm asking a silly question that's obvious to others - but i've been fiddling with manycams for a while. i made a png logo to add, but it just sits in the middle of my screen taking over manycams, and it doesn't let me drag it around. hollie, i set it to the same size you recommended. any help/ideas?

thanks!!

Reactions: Jessi
Mine is:
-Small
-A SANS SERIF font so its easy to read
-bold (see above)
-white
-in the corner
-50% OPACITY
The last part is important. People can still see everything, but if I get recorded to some lamer cam piracy site (which has happened) you can still make out where it came from.

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    123.8 KB · Views: 533
AbiSneaks said:
HollieCakes said:
I found an earlier/better way to put png logos in manycam. If you upload it as an object then you can drag it around the screen to where ever you want it. Much easier than replacing the program file.

tsmmQ.jpg

sorry if i'm asking a silly question that's obvious to others - but i've been fiddling with manycams for a while. i made a png logo to add, but it just sits in the middle of my screen taking over manycams, and it doesn't let me drag it around. hollie, i set it to the same size you recommended. any help/ideas?

thanks!!

Hmm odd. Make sure your version of manycam is upto date & that you select fun as the catagory. :think:

Reactions: AbiSneaks
I'm sure these numbers were there for a reason but... good god.

Attachments

• banbanner.jpg
    banbanner.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 442
Reactions: Poker_Babe
bawksy said:

It does frame her face quite well!

This is a bit off topic, but I've always wondered how they get more than one banner up on the screen. With Manycam the best I can do is one text banner, I can never seem to add another one :think:

bawksy said:
damnit' bawksy thats a terrible picture of me! Arrrrrrgh

Status
Not open for further replies.