AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nzhere

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Sep 6, 2010
A few avater styles that I've noticed on MFC. Add your own observations

The "Glamor shot"

The "I spent 14 hours in Photoshop type" often combined with the Glamor shot

The "I don't own a light bulb" here is an almost black avatar

The "I have a big pimply ass here it is in closeup"

The "Look see my cervix!" sometimes combined with the big pimply ass style

The "Closeup Facial" with 45 degree left rotation

The "Pussy closeup with something dripping out of it" Oh yeah that's really sexy..

The "Look at my boobs, look I have big boobs" OK OK this does get clicks!

The "I've been here 6 months already, but use a fake overlay saying NEW MODEL"

The "I can't get any attention so will fill my background with some bright solid colour"

The "Not show my face, why do you need to see that" shot

The "Oops I uploaded a low resolution thumbnail by mistake and haven't noticed yet"

The "fraud shot" the model/body in the avatar is someone else

The "Completely irrelevant Nature scene" often seen on the Asian models page (so they can switch the model without registering a new one)

Hahaha! I didn't know that you have to show your face in your avatar. I used to hide it until I got bored and re read the rules, ooops. Just had to change mine as I dyed my hair black yesterday and my avatar had pink hair, oops. Lol.

I hate when the avatar is severely misleading.

Haha yeah that's about right. I used to like my striped Avatar, but then suddenly other girls saw how awesome it was and took it up XD

I'll stick with the ass/looking in the mirror one until I get another one I like. I mean, spanking and shaking my booty are my main sexual things in my room.

Someday I'll get one up with more personality, but I rarely take photos as it is.

My head is chopped off in my avatar. XD Mainly because I suck at taking pics and the camera always captures the most spaced/cracked-out faces I can make. I'm sure most people enter my room expecting a trap. :lol:

My avatar used to be of my ass, but I kept getting a lot of "that's not your ass" comments, even though, yes, it is my ass, and the photo was not shopped at all. I'm currently working on a new one, I *hate* this one: it's too dark, its a crappy web cam pic, etc etc

I never like mine, always think "ya cant see anything its too small!!!"
So i either have a head shot or upper body shot with head.

Ive thought on a few, "thats not you" when ive peeked inside cams, but then again, i ahve pictures that dont look like me, so i think "hmm ok could be u" i dunno, diffrent lights make you look diffrent. still shots can look better or worse, photoshopped or not. Also depends on how good thier cam is, if they have a good pic, then the cam is shabby, i kinda wonder why.
( i know my cam glows red in the day time, thats coz i have red blinds, silly me)

jess xxxxx

nzhere said:
A few avater styles that I've noticed on MFC. Add your own observations

The "Glamor shot"

The "I spent 14 hours in Photoshop type" often combined with the Glamor shot

There are some models that have perfected this to the extent they actually look like they are from the original series of Thunderbirds.
nzhere said:
The "I don't own a light bulb" here is an almost black avatar
Matched by the 'I own 14 lightbulbs, and every one of them is in shot!'
nzhere said:
The "I can't get any attention so will fill my background with some bright solid colour"

I actually ignored KirstyLive totally for quite some time, just due to the silly avatar.

And a new one!
'Black and white is arty!', without realizing 'but only when it's a very good photo.

This is 'PinkJoy' - it makes her look sort-of-asian, and not in a good way.
It gives you no idea how she looks.

http://www.myfreecams.com/#pinkjoy

Sure - black and white can be good - but not on a background which blows out the hair, and is mostly overexposed white.
At 90*90 the image is even worse.

Ohohoh! What type is mine???

I was very sneaky and used a pro shot that also appears on a 'bustybrits' pay monthly website which does very well.. So it sometimes pulls in the guys who've seen me there :) Tehehe

So if I have this figured out right from this thread, the best avatar for me should be:

Attachments

• Daisy.jpg
    Daisy.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 238
nzhere said:
Boobs could be bigger??
:lol:

Yea, but now according to the requirements.. I'm mis-leading.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 208
ZoeyMore said:
My avatar used to be of my ass, but I kept getting a lot of "that's not your ass" comments, even though, yes, it is my ass, and the photo was not shopped at all. I'm currently working on a new one, I *hate* this one: it's too dark, its a crappy web cam pic, etc etc

I've gotten this a few times too when I had my ass/nun outfit pic. Mainly because a.) I don't wear my nun outfit EVERYDAY & b.) I've since moved my room around. So I changed it and yet again moved stuff. Fuuuu. It's hard to take a good pic that will look as good that small.

Status
Not open for further replies.