AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone ever heard of MFC giving studios / models a fine?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2013
I recently had been told by a model who runs a studio for some other model friends, she told me that MFC hit one of the models with a 2500 token fine. Was told the fine was for an unregistered model using the account. Curious if anyone has heard of this or if i was fed a line of bs?

uniqueason said:
I recently had been told by a model who runs a studio for some other model friends, she told me that MFC hit one of the models with a 2500 token fine. Was told the fine was for an unregistered model using the account. Curious if anyone has heard of this or if i was fed a line of bs?

I have no idea if they fined in this particular instance, but MFC has been known to levy fines against models if they break some rules.

uniqueason said:
I believe it. I've seen girls' accounts suspended for it, so it would make sense that fines could also be used.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
uniqueason said:

Yes MFC hands out fines for some violations including fines to the studio for account abuse such as using unregistered models. Completely normal, especially around cutoff day

I do know of one model who was fined an unspecified amount because a member complained about her repeated inappropriate use of the word "Daddy" during her public shows. She also admitted to previously having been caught doing "something" in private that she wouldn't elaborate on.

emptiedglass said:
I do know of one model who was fined an unspecified amount because a member complained about her repeated inappropriate use of the word "Daddy" during her public shows. She also admitted to previously having been caught doing "something" in private that she wouldn't elaborate on.

That's just stupid to fine models for talking a certain way

vlad.mazare said:
emptiedglass said:

If rules are listed that clearly outline not making age play part of your show, what is stupid about doling out a fine for it? If a model really wants to do age play, she can take it Skype and charge accordingly for going beyond what MFC offers. The fact that MFC doesn't have a police squad isn't a free pass for models to be idiotic in their choices.

It happens all the time, on all cam sites

It boils down to (usually) the fact that everyone who appears on camera has to have a signed model release on file with whatever cam site. So the noob model whos been fucking her bf on chaturbate comes to mfc (where there are no b/g cams) and fucks him here not realizing it's not allowed and that there's no release on file for him. Models that have a girlfriend on with them cause she curious about possibly being a model etc. Thats the most common form of violation, no release on file.

In the case of studios it works like this:

You open a studio account & the host cam site grants you a degree of trust. Relying on the idea that you won't do dumb stuff because it puts both at risk. If a studio has 10 models & it gets a fine it could be based on something like 2k per model even though only 1 model was the offender. And if they really fuck up their acct gets locked, all the monies paid to the studio acct to then be dispersed to the models is frozen, so not only is the cam site pissed at you but all your models who can't get paid now. Another reason to remember that payoneer and other services like it are not banks & not bound by ordinary fiduciary rules so don't treat it like a bank, get paid & take all your money out, we all remember epassporte right ?

I have seen studios abuse this trust in the past, 1 model leaves & another comes along, maybe she doesn't have the right papers or whatever but the studio lets her cam under the previous models name. Some aren't even smart enough to swap the old pics on the profile for new. Stupidity catches all.

It would be interesting to know how often does mfc fine studios and models and what the average fine is,they could be really doing it to pocket extra money. Many CPA and PPD networks do this as a way to make extra money. Google Adsense and Paypal are the bigger users of this tactic,they will ban accounts and either not pay in google's case or put a 180 day hold which Paypal does.

vlad.mazare said:
emptiedglass said:

I received a warning for using the word "Daddy" while reading a fictional (very funny) story, that stated at the start that all participants were over 18 and NOT related.

Probably some stupid member reported you.

Some people like to report stuff to the admins,especially when it involves a guy on cam, omg there would be like 30 guys posting in the room about how its against the rules and they are reporting them to the mfc admins. I really do not see why so many members get worked up over a guy on cam, if you dont want to see a b/g show click next model.

vlad.mazare said:

Some people like to report stuff to the admins,especially when it involves a guy on cam, omg there would be like 30 guys posting in the room about how its against the rules and they are reporting them to the mfc admins. I really do not see why so many members get worked up over a guy on cam, if you dont want to see a b/g show click next model.

actually, i saw an admin flit through my room. I had just recieved a 12,000 tk tip... so i guess it got their attention.

JickyJuly said:
vlad.mazare said:
emptiedglass said:

If rules are listed that clearly outline not making age play part of your show, what is stupid about doling out a fine for it? If a model really wants to do age play, she can take it Skype and charge accordingly for going beyond what MFC offers. The fact that MFC doesn't have a police squad isn't a free pass for models to be idiotic in their choices.

The crazy thing is, she was begging her members to write MFC admins a letter asking them to reconsider. I left after having seen only a few minutes of the infringing performance, and would have to say that MFC was 100% justified in fining her. IMHO, she's very lucky not to have been banned.

Miss_Lollipop said:
vlad.mazare said:

actually, i saw an admin flit through my room. I had just recieved a 12,000 tk tip... so i guess it got their attention.

It could have just been a random coincidence. Or they may have been watching the tipper for some reason.

I guess I always just assumed that they would be invisible, since it's easier to catch people with their pants down (if you'll pardon the expression!) that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.