AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF Calendar - Possible Charity Fundraiser?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, ladies.

Just one month left to go once I finish two pending pages. Awaiting the images for those two.

Attachments

• calendarmarch.jpg
    calendarmarch.jpg
    539 KB · Views: 234
  • calendarmay.jpg
    calendarmay.jpg
    749 KB · Views: 234
  • calendarjuly.jpg
    calendarjuly.jpg
    817.1 KB · Views: 234
  • calendaraug.jpg
    calendaraug.jpg
    744.8 KB · Views: 234
Reactions: Jessi J
Once the images from the last 2 models come in, I'll put up the digital PDF version of the calendar. It can then be printed at home should you wish to do so.

How do we feel about a single edition to be professionally printed and raffled with the proceeds either going to the upkeep of the forum and/or a charity?

Any spots left? I am so interested!

CherryJane said:

I'm waiting on images from two models, but if you'd like to put your name down in case they don't come through by the end of Monday, there would be either November or December available.

Need to finish this asap in time for the beginning of 2012 :p

skiphop90 said:
CherryJane said:

I'm waiting on images from two models, but if you'd like to put your name down in case they don't come through by the end of Monday, there would be either November or December available.

You have to have the photos today?? That changes everything. ^^' I was going to have someone else take the picture of me, but he won't be here before Wednesday or Thursday.... crap.
Oh well. I'll just try taking the picture on my own tonight.

LilyMarie said:
skiphop90 said:
CherryJane said:

You have to have the photos today?? That changes everything. ^^' I was going to have someone else take the picture of me, but he won't be here before Wednesday or Thursday.... crap.
Oh well. I'll just try taking the picture on my own tonight.

Scratch that, I won't be able to make it tonight. It just doesn't work without any help. Someone else can have the December spot.

You guys see what SkipHop there can do, and if you look at OhMyStarz profile you can see the improvements he has helped her with. Was trying to convince him that there might be a demand for freelance work from you guys. Maybe paid via paypla or something like that. He is a very talented young man.

Reactions: skiphop90
If any months are open I'd love to be involved as well!

My birthday is Feb. 5, but that month is taken. You dont need to be your b-day, though, right?

EDIT: oh, it's all full.

1 quick, important question:
I'm taking pictures for the month of December right now (thank you skiphop for waiting for me!!) and I'd like to know what you guys think about how christmassy it should be. Right now, there is one christmas bulb involved. Is that enough? Or should there be more christmas in the picture? A guy from MFC told me there should be more Christmas to the pic. I know you Americans are big with Christmas decorations. ;) But I wanted to make the Christmas part of picture quite subtle, so that people who don't celebrate Christmas can still look at it, you know?
What do you think?? I'd really like to get this done tonight, so I need some opinions here :/

Ok, you have an e-mail.

Reactions: skiphop90
Just need PlayboyMegan's photo now.

Will need it by the end of today to get this finished asap. :)

If not, CherryJane is next on the list for November, and then AedanRayne who has already submitted photos.

We'll say photos need to be in for November by 3am forum time.

CuteAlyce said:
Just a silly question.Can i print one of these copies for myself (when it is finished) and hang it on my wall
i'm asking if the author and the girls are okay with that if not there is no problem

Fine by me. :)

Reactions: CuteAlyce
Status
Not open for further replies.