AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

About CamiliaSILF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Yesterday there were two posts made by one of Cami's members about her unfortunate situation. My instinct was to delete them, as they were pretty detailed with personal info about her, and in general were just full of poor spelling and grammar, so it seemed out of place.

Cami did write to me and let me know the problem, so I am reposting this here. She won't be able to cam for quite a while, as she has had domestic troubles with her husband and is now staying with family, with no computer access and no way to work.

If anyone would like to show support, I think the only way to get funds to her is offline tips http://profiles.myfreecams.com/CamiliaSILF but I'm sure leaving caring messages and replies for her to return to will be appreciated as well.

I was reading about it on her twitter but wasn't sure if I should respond because Ihave yet to have a conversation with her!

I feel her pain... I may not have been put in the SAME situation... but I do know about the pain of physical, verbal, and mental abuse from someone who is suppose to love you.

Love and support is always here from a girl you have yet to know.

I'm not totally sure of the situation, but if it is what it seems like I agree with Mikey & hope she can figure this shit out. I know she's def. strong enough. She already proved that by taking herself and her daughter out of the situation.

aaaw i'm so sorry to hear about that... i will sure let her know i'm thinking about her and tribute to her new laptop asap

thank you for taking care of her best intrests amber.. it makes me appreciate you even more

I think it's probably wisest to reserve judgement unless you know both sides of the story. Maybe she let dinner get cold?

Attachments

• domestic-abuse-battered-women-demotivational-poster.jpg
    domestic-abuse-battered-women-demotivational-poster.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 835
Best wishes to her in a hard time...we are here for ya Cami!

jebbaz said:
still uncalled for.

I had a funnier, less offensive quip for the original thread last night, but Amber had to go and delete it. See? It's always a woman's fault.

Attachments

• 1236444870156.gif
    1236444870156.gif
    962.2 KB · Views: 776
I just had an MFC PM with her... she's definitely "in need" right now, and any offline tips you guys can toss her way would help her out.

I did a bit and she was definitely appreciative... drop her a line just to say "hi", if nothing else.

I was twittering with her last night. Best wishes to all who need and deserve it! She def needs some offlline love and remember Karma is a bitch or a lover depending on what you put forth! :dance:

How do you tip someone offline? I can't do a whole lot but I figure something is always better than nothing and I've been in a desperate situation before and I know how hard it is. I don't know her but I'd like to send a little something her way.

SweetieSam said:
How do you tip someone offline? I can't do a whole lot but I figure something is always better than nothing and I've been in a desperate situation before and I know how hard it is. I don't know her but I'd like to send a little something her way.

Depends. If the model isn't on your friends list, go to My Account and below the Token Usage section, there's a link to tip a model. Then it will ask you to select the model to tip.

If the model is on your friends list, opening up the Menu for that model will give you the option to send her a tip.

Mikeythegeek said:
Depends. If the model isn't on your friends list, go to My Account and below the Token Usage section, there's a link to tip a model. Then it will ask you to select the model to tip.

If the model is on your friends list, opening up the Menu for that model will give you the option to send her a tip.

Thanks! :)

This whole thing is pretty fucking awful. My best to her and her daughter.

it has been a very difficult time for me... and it looks as if things wont get easier for a while... but hey... I still have my health and my daughter...

for those who are curious... on court yesterday for the domestic violence from may... he was orderd of 6 months of no contact with me and counseling.... more court in may... this means i really have to do it on my own and i am scared shitless...

thank you for all of your support... and if you have any questions i am happy to answer

those of you who sent offline tips and words of encouragment... well without yall i think i might have lost it... there are times i still feel like i am losing the battle to be strong... and there are moments where i completely break... but time heals all and this to shall make me stronger and better

hey guys lets help her out if u can offline tips and online ones when she is on cami has giving alot to everyone lets give back show her that we apreciate her being on cam and keep her in our prayers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.