AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Rant

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
When I touch myself, when I orgasm, when I spank myself, when I get a piercing--it's for me.

I want to cum. I want to fuck myself. I want my piercings. Spankings feel like awesome sex.

I love it all.

I like a toy in my ass with another on my clit. Then I'll shove my favorite toy right into my g-spot. I'll fuck that spot so hard, it'll bruise. I'll get so tight when I cum, it'll hurt.

And I want to do it.

Do you want to see it happen? Can I share this fun with you?

I'd love to, especially if you're a friend or a sexy geek. Sharing is amazing, and can be done quite intimately. I enjoy it a lot and it can add a lot to both of our experience.

But you have to pay a set price per second. Oh shit. I disdain speaking about tokens, especially when they're refereed to as money. But I have to talk about this, so...

Let me make this very clear, Mr. Voyer. Friend, stranger, or geek; it's all the same when it comes to this. When I masturbate, encase you couldn't read it above; I masturbate because I want to. You watching is optional. That's your choice, not mine. My choice is wither or not I masturbate, and wither or not I agree let you watch me. You get to decide if you think it's worth tokens to watch and how much. That part is none of my business.

I don't care if you can't afford to pay it--then you don't watch. It's ok. As soon as I'm done meeting my sexual needs, I'll calm my horny cunt down and go back to chillin' with you. I like to hang out more than I do to masturbate, yes, but that's only when my sexual needs aren't spiking. I'm going to take care of those needs and balance my hang out time with my friends.

But if you think money determines wither or not I masturbate, asshole, you're wrong.

If you think I'd masturbate in public on the claim that I'd "make more," you're wrong.

If you think I could enjoy myself and relax masturbating in public where teenagers might see me and a bunch of "sho tits bb" people would as well as the freeloaders, you're a fucking wrong mother fucker.

If you think that I'd go private with you just because you have tokens, you're wrong.

This is the internet. If you ever wish to fight with a moderator, you are always the wrong one. Note; this is not to be confused with having a intelligent discussion or argument.

If I want to cum, I'm going to. I don't give a fuck if I have to go off camera just to get the orgasm out.

On the other hand...

Why do I feel like I have to fight to get three people together once in a while? Is it really all that hard? I mean, group is the cheapest way to have a cum show. There's several hundred people watching. All I need to smoothly go from my sex time to my chill time is three of them; preferably three who also like chill time.

If it becomes a problem, will I really have to stop doing more than a ~3 groups a week? Normally 1-3 a day isn't bad, but sometimes, holy shit.

I have a lot of experience in sexual control, and there's only one person who I give that to.

So don't you dare assume that you can control my sex, especially with money.

In summery. I don't give a fuck how much I make from masturbating so long as I make enough to live the life I like and can take care of the people who depend on me. I want to have fun while I'm on camera. This rant is about things no one should stress about.

And in all honesty, I'm not stressed by it. I can still have fun even when people with contradicting thoughts enter my room.

I am blessed with many friends and fans who give me their free time when I'm on camera. Never will I be able to express enough how important they are to me. If it wasn't for them, then nothing I do online would be enjoyable and I'd stop camming all together.

Reactions: AngelicTease
Well said!

*hugs*

You know I'm totally getting a group going after work tomorrow night? Look for me around midnight, if you're on. If not, well, Thursday it will be! And I don't have to work Thursday, so it can take as long we need to get the group going.

Don't worry- I put the tokens in the "bank" so I wouldn't spend them. Can't wait! You get my first ones. :h:

Thanks for sharing

thread needs photos
:clap:

Hehe Luna send me a MFC PM when you get a moment, we'll set it up. :h:

It's actually pretty confusing because tomorrow might be today, as your post is just after midnight so yeah XD

And thanks guys! My writing is no where near what it used to be, but eh, I felt better after I posted that.

If I do get a guy like that, I can always link it to him in a PM.

And yay! Haha, AmberDawn, any time :h:

*Edit; Ok, you can have a photo, but only because I found one of me that I like from just the other day.

Attachments

• Stripes.jpg
    Stripes.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 261
I'm guessing I missed you. :(

Well, it was today, both figuratively (as in, I slept only once since I posted that), and realistically (as in, I figured I wouldn't get online until after midnight when I posted that :p )

So, "tomorrow" it is. (meaning, later today... after sleep and some mfc) ^.^

jebbaz said:
I have got to catch you online sometime!

She's online quite a lot and is insanely awesome. I'm not even a big fan of the highly kinky stuff but make an exception for Alex because of said awesomeness. :)

I'll also admit that I'm coming around on the spankings due heavily to their effect on Alex. The fact that she enjoys them so much is pretty fucking hot.

i luuvvvvv alex. she is awesome i had a prem i was chattin with one day tease me tellin what she was wearing when they found out i think she is super sexy and adorable.. yes u can be both in my world :)

Status
Not open for further replies.