AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

Can't use BRB screens = correct. Again, we feature LIVE performers.
I have no dog in this fight as the country in which I am from is not allowed to register on your platform, but... Is there possibility to implement an Away/BRB option that the models could activate, which "removes" their room from the live "frontpages" scroll? Perhaps incorporate an automatic "kill-switch" whereas if the model does not return within a specified time frame, that stream would be disconnected?

Upvote 0
I have often wondered; could a model instigate a private show (with spying disabled so no-one would see the empty room), like they might do if they were multistreaming and did not want to show (in public on SC) what was happening on the other site. It would still reduce the number of users in the room, but maybe not completely empty it.

Upvote 0
I have often wondered; could a model instigate a private show (with spying disabled so no-one would see the empty room), like they might do if they were multistreaming and did not want to show (in public on SC) what was happening on the other site. It would still reduce the number of users in the room, but maybe not completely empty it.
If stripchat reviews the room though and you arnt present during a pvt show I assume that would also be against the sites rules.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
If stripchat reviews the room though and you arnt present during a pvt show I assume that would also be against the sites rules.
Yes that had crossed my mind.

But if you do not have spying enabled, are you really broadcasting an empty room? which seems to be SC's concern.

Upvote 0
Yes that had crossed my mind.

But if you do not have spying enabled, are you really broadcasting an empty room? which seems to be SC's concern.
Dont bring logic into this Ozzie, that would assume that things make sense 😂 Also I didnt know you could disable spying on pvt shows, I thought that was the whole point of having an option for exclusive shows (I dont fuck with my settings once things are set up and that was many moons ago so honestly no idea).

• Funny!
Upvote 0
I can't believe anyone has an account on Stripchat. They are the most abusive site. Girls must perform actions or get banned. Can't share social media to make more money than your measly platform allows. Can't customize your bios or profiles. Have to be back on cam after 1:59 and anything after that BANNED. Can't use BRB screens. Can't have pets on screen. Can't have a picture of animal on screen. Can't do this, can't do that. Blah blah blah blah. Can't have more than one account. Can't do this, can't do that. Yet there are viewers asking you to make it MORE restrictive on models. I mean fuck that noise.
I’m Obsessed with SC! Easiest money and a LOT and users are extremely loyal! I can log in and chill out and tell everyone on Twitter I’m live! I get users who tip huge amounts after an exclusive. I can perm ban users for asking for family shit and race shit. It’s not glitchy like Streamate and I get to sell pics and videos, I would never leave the cam without logging off it’s not that hard. SC is paying my bills this week and it’s getting better now that summer is almost ever.

Upvote 0
Actually in private shows, it's allowed to be away for more than 2 minutes.. I have had this conversation with support as a girl I once tipped went off camera for more than 2 minutes and got hit with it, and I asked if it could be reverted due to it being my fault as I did not realize it would take so long, and got told then I would have to be in a private show, as the rule does not "trigger" there :) so going into a private show (also by yourself) as a model, also gets around going offline it seems.

• Helpful!
Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Actually in private shows, it's allowed to be away for more than 2 minutes.. I have had this conversation with support as a girl I once tipped went off camera for more than 2 minutes and got hit with it, and I asked if it could be reverted due to it being my fault as I did not realize it would take so long, and got told then I would have to be in a private show, as the rule does not "trigger" there :) so going into a private show (also by yourself) as a model, also gets around going offline it seems.
this seems crazy to me that you can leave the cam for more than 2 minutes when someone is being charged for that time but you can't do it when no one is being charged...seems completely backwards to me 😂

Upvote 0
this seems crazy to me that you can leave the cam for more than 2 minutes when someone is being charged for that time but you can't do it when no one is being charged...seems completely backwards to me 😂
yeap, I think it's because then they assume it's agreed upon with the client, at least that's my guess.. I think they still have to let them know and such. not totally sure about this, however I know a girl that goes into private by herself, whenever she leaves the camera view and she has never been banned.

Upvote 0
I agree ! A model takes a 2 minute break and the viewer is paying 90 tokens per minute.

Upvote 0
I am wondering if a model uses the "SPY MODE" button even though she is not in a private on another page does the 2 minute rule apply to that situation? Using the spy mode button with spying disabled no one should be charged anything and no one would know the difference.

Reactions: Hiunds
Upvote 0
I am wondering if a model uses the "SPY MODE" button even though she is not in a private on another page does the 2 minute rule apply to that situation? Using the spy mode button with spying disabled no one should be charged anything and no one would know the difference.
What an excellent idea :rofl:

Upvote 0
Well, if it is not agreed upon, yes.

But we were originally discussing this as a way for models to get around the ridiculously short 2 minute limit to be off-cam, so no one would be getting charged in the scenario that I originally suggested.

oh okay. well that does sound reasonable.

Upvote 0
we need the option for daily payout
Maybe they don't do that because it would become a logistical nightmare. I Image they would need to provide receipts and paperwork associated with tax, different currencies. Imagine 10 thousand transactions every day ? 10 thousand girls all getting paid every day ? I guess they try to make it as fair as possible between payments.

Upvote 0
Hi, a little idea but I feel it will be nice and helpful/useful sometimes.
When we go to our settings and want to see what email we have associated with our account or to change it, it only shows us the first 2 characters of the email, with the "@" in the center, and ".com" at the end.
There is no way to "reveal" what our full email is. I can understand for security reasons, but it'd be great if you can ask us to re-renter our password (manually, no copy or paste or autofill) and then it will reveal the full email, it'd be very nice and useful.

Upvote 0
This suggestion might require more oversight than is worth it, but an one thought I had is maybe a small bulletin board where users could post things they are looking for and models could browse it and get a flag to the user that they provide that service (within TOS of course)

So, if a user is looking for a model who will lick ice cream off her boobs (as an example), that may be hard to find with current search limitations. They post a character-limited message on the request board and models who do that can click and it sends an indicator that they are interested in performing for them (as opposed to a PM, which could be more access than either party wants). It would be especially nice if the model could send a pic or short video along with it

I would also give an option where the user name is obscured for other users but viewable for models. This might encourage people to use the board as they could be embarrassed about other users learning their fetishes.

I’m all about ideas that get models more customers who fit their preferences and help users find what they are looking for.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is something that has been suggested a few times, but it'd be great if it could happen.
New smileys/emoticons.

I do not want to suggest you guys add a hundred more, nor do what places like CB do where you allow stupid GIFs and custom-uploaded ones, but even 5 - 20 new ones to fit the style you already have would be nice.
It's been years with this limited amount, and you could introduce many "good/useful" ones.
I am sure members and models could think of a lot of simple and useful ones, but off the top of my head: an Angel one, there is a devil one, why not an Angel too? A Queen one, there is a king but not a Queen. A simple "drool" one would be nice (just one like how phones have, nothing over the top). This is just 3 simple ones, I am sure even you ladies and gents over at SC can think of plenty of other good ones that are not too over the top but would add to the list of ones available.

Upvote 0
This is something that has been suggested a few times, but it'd be great if it could happen.
New smileys/emoticons.

I do not want to suggest you guys add a hundred more, nor do what places like CB do where you allow stupid GIFs and custom-uploaded ones, but even 5 - 20 new ones to fit the style you already have would be nice.
It's been years with this limited amount, and you could introduce many "good/useful" ones.
I am sure members and models could think of a lot of simple and useful ones, but off the top of my head: an Angel one, there is a devil one, why not an Angel too? A Queen one, there is a king but not a Queen. A simple "drool" one would be nice (just one like how phones have, nothing over the top). This is just 3 simple ones, I am sure even you ladies and gents over at SC can think of plenty of other good ones that are not too over the top but would add to the list of ones available.
You can use phone-based emojis now though, right?

Reactions: Natural9
Upvote 0
I very very rarely browse or type etc on my phone. I think the experience is not as good on a small screen. That's my personal preference.

That’s cool! I think we’ve already touched on this in the past - I like to pop AirPods in and walk around - if I’m there for the full stream it’s cool to walk around a bit 🤷🏻‍♂️ go to the kitchen, have a cigarette.

Upvote 0
Forgive me if this has been asked and answered before, but I'm curious why SC allows (and even promotes via the Oktoberfest contest) drinking but cannabis is prohibited? I'm in Canada where it's legal the same way alcohol is. I would love to be able to smoke a joint while live or offer this kind of content to my fanclub members but I'm pretty sure I'd get banned if I did.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Forgive me if this has been asked and answered before, but I'm curious why SC allows (and even promotes via the Oktoberfest contest) drinking but cannabis is prohibited? I'm in Canada where it's legal the same way alcohol is. I would love to be able to smoke a joint while live or offer this kind of content to my fanclub members but I'm pretty sure I'd get banned if I did.
They are in Cyprus, a pretty backward country so prohibition is still a thing most likely. A few years back it seems like there was a different company running the show than there is now as well. Support went downhil, model payouts went from every Tuesday like clock work to ... sometime in the next 7 to 10 days ... I wouldn't hold my breath on them allowing smoking a joint on camera without risking being banned anytime soon but I see many many models doing it on camera, they just do not "say" that is what they are doing, they just smoke.

Reactions: QueerGreer420
Upvote 0