AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

Instant (or "one click" ) tipping has always been available, just not via an "in your face" moveable graphic.

Under the chat window, beneath the "send tip" and "private show" buttons, is another button where you can "one click" tip (it's even called "instant tip" ;) ) .

That amount is customisable (up to 100tk maximum).

True but it's more clicks and I can't recall if you can keep clicking the 5 tip button or if it disappears and you need to click to open the menu again

Would be helpful to be able to 1tk tip spam via the new graphic

Upvote 0
Yeah i'm aware - i'd only use it for certain situations like a fuck machine show where there is little to no interaction from viewers just to get the ball rolling
That 70S Show Reaction GIF by Laff

That 70S Show Lol GIF by IFC

Upvote 0
If they don't want 1tk tips then they simply disable 1tk tip reactions, genius
If they disabled one token tips I'm sure you'd just up it to 2 tokens. This is the wrong way to get a show going and you admitted you know models hate it. Pest behavior.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
If they disabled one token tips I'm sure you'd just up it to 2 tokens. This is the wrong way to get a show going and you admitted you know models hate it. Pest behavior.
You do realise not every cam performer has as high rates as western people?

A lot of VR cam girls are 8tk 2D privates, so a 1tk spam is definitely not as dramatic as you are making it out to be

You should get off your high horse and consider these things before making such comments

Upvote 0

A lot of VR cam girls are 8tk 2D privates, so a 1tk spam is definitely not as dramatic as you are making it out to be

You should get off your high horse and consider these things before making such comments
You should tip better.

wilt sorry not sorry GIF

Upvote 0
True but it's more clicks and I can't recall if you can keep clicking the 5 tip button or if it disappears and you need to click to open the menu again
the button I was talking about does not go away.

Would be helpful to be able to 1tk tip spam via the new graphic
No. No it would not.

I have never seen a room start tipping after a wall of 1tk tips appears. After a goal or two is cleared, yes. Avalanche of 1 tks? Nope.

Upvote 0

Wow, that's an extremely low price for a private.....:(

If you're going to "tip spam," as you call it...increments of 10 token tips are better. 50 cents + 50 cents + 50 cents, etc. adds up much quicker (and just sounds better) than 5 cents + 5 cents + 5 cents, etc. It also takes forever to clear room topic goals when guys are tipping in increments of 1 tokens (Guys seem to think the model is gonna stay on cam all night long waiting for them to clear goals...no, sir!). And I know on sites like MyFreeCams (where the tip sound is loud as fuck) it's especially obnoxious when the 1-token tips seem to hardly make a dent in a room topic goal.

As a woman who's just started going to male revues (shows with male dancers) this year, I would never throw nickels/dimes/quarters at the dancers. Lol. I'm throwing BILLS.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
I am definitely always in favour of the 1tk "wall", but I think as with many things, this should be something the individual model can select on her settings for her page, so everyone can have it exactly how they prefer.
If you don't mind 1tk minimum to be "spammed" then fine, if you only want it to be 10, then awesome, but let it be specific increments the model can define by inputting the number, not predefined numbers like 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, etc.
If a model has a toy setting as 1 token for activating the toy, I see no problem with guys fast tipping for that.

It is good nowadays seeing a lot more models actually using higher token amounts for the minimum, as they feel 1 is too low for the toy, which is fair.

Upvote 0
I am definitely always in favour of the 1tk "wall", but I think as with many things, this should be something the individual model can select on her settings for her page, so everyone can have it exactly how they prefer.
If you don't mind 1tk minimum to be "spammed" then fine, if you only want it to be 10, then awesome, but let it be specific increments the model can define by inputting the number, not predefined numbers like 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, etc.
If a model has a toy setting as 1 token for activating the toy, I see no problem with guys fast tipping for that.

It is good nowadays seeing a lot more models actually using higher token amounts for the minimum, as they feel 1 is too low for the toy, which is fair.
I understand what you are saying, and agree to an extent, If a model doesn't like it they can change toy settings, but that does not stop the clueless from continuing to tip single tokens.

I still feel that with the annoyance a wall of single token tips makes for almost everyone that it is a case of "just because you can do it, doesn't mean that you should" :)

Upvote 0
I understand what you are saying, and agree to an extent, If a model doesn't like it they can change toy settings, but that does not stop the clueless from continuing to tip single tokens.

I still feel that with the annoyance a wall of single token tips makes for almost everyone that it is a case of "just because you can do it, doesn't mean that you should" :)
I don't know if it was already mentioned and we're on the same side here, 1 token walls destroy Lovense's response and completely shuts the toy down so you're guaranteeing an award-winning performance from a model because she has to fake it.

Upvote 0
I don't know if it was already mentioned and we're on the same side here, 1 token walls destroy Lovense's response and completely shuts the toy down so you're guaranteeing an award-winning performance from a model because she has to fake it.
I had heard that. On Stripchat it is not exactly as I believe it is on CB. Is it correct that you can kind of "cue up" a number of tips and just "fire them off" with a single click? That cannot be done on SC so the user has to sit there clicking for each and every tip, or tapping their keyboard.

My take on the single token avalanche (I hate it with a passion) is from reading models' opinions here and also (for me) the extreme annoyance of the accompanying wall of text that such a wall of tips creates in the public chat on SC. Plus let's be honest, as @yummybrownfox said or alluded to, it is basically the equivalent of throwing 5c coins at the model.

That is insulting IMO.

Upvote 0
Is it correct that you can kind of "cue up" a number of tips and just "fire them off" with a single click?
There are several "fast tip" things but I don't believe anyone can queue up 1000 1 token tips and rifle them off in one click. The things that would do to the servers is intense. But there's a way to hold down the enter key and click the mouse at the same time with a pre-entered amount between 1 token and 999999 tokens.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
2024-07-22 11.54.26 AM.jpg

🌻 🌻 🌻

Hey everyone 🥰 So the time has come for me to bid you all farewell as I am soon flying off to a new country to experience new challenges in a new industry with fresh adventures.

Stripchat has been amazing and has given me many years of wonderful experiences, priceless knowledge, and beautiful memories - I feel blessed to have been part of such an outstanding company and collaborated alongside the most amazing people.

I have also made many lovely connections within the community I have worked with, and I am honoured to have been a part of such a valuable team with all of you ACF members, magnificent performers, and loyal users.

I sincerely thank you all so much for making my work so enjoyable.. it really has been an absolute pleasure! x ☺️

🌻 🌻 🌻

Although I'm still here for a few weeks and always happy to help in any way I can, moving forward, please contact our official Stripchat Support team with any queries: help@stripchat.com OR reach out to/tag our amazing Stella for further assistance.
57764.jpg

Upvote 0
View attachment 100840

🌻 🌻 🌻

Hey everyone 🥰 So the time has come for me to bid you all farewell as I am soon flying off to a new country to experience new challenges in a new industry with fresh adventures.

Stripchat has been amazing and has given me many years of wonderful experiences, priceless knowledge, and beautiful memories - I feel blessed to have been part of such an outstanding company and collaborated alongside the most amazing people.

I have also made many lovely connections within the community I have worked with, and I am honoured to have been a part of such a valuable team with all of you ACF members, magnificent performers, and loyal users.

I sincerely thank you all so much for making my work so enjoyable.. it really has been an absolute pleasure! x ☺️

🌻 🌻 🌻

Although I'm still here for a few weeks and always happy to help in any way I can, moving forward, please contact our official Stripchat Support team with any queries: help@stripchat.com OR reach out to/tag our amazing Stella for further assistance.
View attachment 100841
All the best for the future @Charlie_SC. From what I've seen here, you have always gone above and beyond in efforts to help people. (And have often shown remarkable restraint ;) :rofl: )

Take it easy and have fun! 👍

• Hugs
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
View attachment 100840

🌻 🌻 🌻

🌻 🌻 🌻

View attachment 100841

@Charlie_SC all the best and good luck with your new endeavours! I’ve been on the forum for a couple of years and you’ve always been so helpful in public and DMs. The best of the best, as they say.

Enjoy all the good stuff that’s coming to you.

Thank you.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
View attachment 100840

🌻 🌻 🌻

🌻 🌻 🌻

View attachment 100841
Take care and best wishes for your next part of life's journey 🥳
You've always been a very positive and helpful rep here, and a credit to the Stripchat support team.
Thank you for what you've added to the community ❤️

• Hugs
Upvote 0
View attachment 100840

🌻 🌻 🌻

🌻 🌻 🌻

View attachment 100841
Take care and I wish you the best :) I hope your new adventures will bring you much joy!

Thank you for all you have done for us on this forum :D

• Hugs
Upvote 0
View attachment 100840

🌻 🌻 🌻

🌻 🌻 🌻

View attachment 100841
thank you for the fastest support in history of camming. you are amazing, hope the future holds the best ready for you to explore and enjoy!

• Hugs
Upvote 0
View attachment 100840

🌻 🌻 🌻

🌻 🌻 🌻

View attachment 100841
Charlie (and her team) have been the most fantastic site reps we've had here at ACF. I look forward to having @Stella_SC be their most active rep going forward, I know she'll continue the wonderful job. 🩷

Per request, I deleted Charlie's account today, but left her username intact so that her posts are still easily identifiable and searchable.

Upvote 0
I'm interested in why rooms in 'My Favorites' list only appear there if/when the model has broadcast recently?
I would prefer to see all rooms that I've added as a favorite show up in that list, regardless of the date of most recent broadcast.

Upvote 0
I'm interested in why rooms in 'My Favorites' list only appear there if/when the model has broadcast recently?
I would prefer to see all rooms that I've added as a favorite show up in that list, regardless of the date of most recent broadcast.
I am not sure why you are seeing this.

It is most definitely not how my favourites are shown to me. I have a couple of favourites who no longer broadcast but I have a sentimental soft spot for them so I have not removed them even though it is many months (seven in the case of one such model) since they have been online.

Upvote 0

It is most definitely not how my favourites are shown to me. I have a couple of favourites who no longer broadcast but I have a sentimental soft spot for them so I have not removed them even though it is many months (seven in the case of one such model) since they have been online.

Me too, mine are all there whether they are online or offline.

Upvote 0

I thought I was the only one who would this - I just can't bring myself to remove them.

Upvote 0

But those models that are missing you can still open their url directly and it works?

Upvote 0
All of my favorites seem to show offline and online ... The offline ones do not seem to appear in any order though because some that have broadcast recently are at the bottom of the list when they are offline. I think the coding crew is not very competent. They couldn't tell me why the support chat would not work on their site. I asked if th4y had special "cookies" sett for it and got no answer. I finally figured out they do have 2 separate cookies you need to accept for it to work on my own. I have a feeling some servers are coded one way and other servers get coded differently and it all depends on which server you connect to.

Upvote 0
Not sure what forum to post this to. What happened to category "outdoors" in Stripchat? I cam outside by my pool every day and this category would help me. It used to be an option on the attached list when broadcasting. The category was confirmed for me too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240803_135013_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240803_135013_Chrome.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0