AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

Not sure what forum to post this to. What happened to category "outdoors" in Stripchat? I cam outside by my pool every day and this category would help me. It used to be an option on the attached list when broadcasting. The category was confirmed for me too.

Maybe they are having too many issues/reports with people outdoors, so many models take advantage and break the TOS when outdoors, maybe they are going to finally get strict[er] again with it. Which I think is very deserved and should happen already. Models still squirting in public dressing rooms and all sorts. They use the whole "well, no one is on cam" excuse, which is all that is forbidden by the rules, so hopefully they clamp down on all of these.

Upvote 0
Me too, mine are all there whether they are online or offline.
Interesting that you and Ozzie can see all of your favorites.
I doubt that it's got anything to do with a limit on displayed room numbers either, as I have fewer than 10 rooms that I've added.
The number displayed does vary though, which is why I asked the question - sometimes a room thumbnail appears in that My Favorite list, and when I open the room, it has broadcast in the last day or two.
Only seems to happen for rooms that don't broadcast regularly., and I have checked all user/site settings without seeing anything related to displaying favorites.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Interesting that you and Ozzie can see all of your favorites.
I doubt that it's got anything to do with a limit on displayed room numbers either, as I have fewer than 10 rooms that I've added.
The number displayed does vary though, which is why I asked the question - sometimes a room thumbnail appears in that My Favorite list, and when I open the room, it has broadcast in the last day or two.
Only seems to happen for rooms that don't broadcast regularly., and I have checked all user/site settings without seeing anything related to displaying favorites.
I am at a loss. I have more than 10 favourited. If it is a problem for you, you might have to take it up with support.

Or maybe try clearing cookies? As I say..I am at a loss really.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
I am at a loss. I have more than 10 favourited. If it is a problem for you, you might have to take it up with support.
Or maybe try clearing cookies? As I say..I am at a loss really.
Cookies auto-clear on brower close, so it's not that.
It's not a real problem, just a quirk of the site that I noticed and it made me wonder why that happens. Seems it's not happening for everyone too.
Summarised by 'why can't I see at any time exactly how many, and which, rooms I follow?'

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Bumping this because it's actually important to get this fixed.
Bumping this again because its still important and still have multiple days a week where the payout information is incorrect.

Upvote 0
View attachment 100840

🌻 🌻 🌻

Hey everyone 🥰 So the time has come for me to bid you all farewell as I am soon flying off to a new country to experience new challenges in a new industry with fresh adventures.

Stripchat has been amazing and has given me many years of wonderful experiences, priceless knowledge, and beautiful memories - I feel blessed to have been part of such an outstanding company and collaborated alongside the most amazing people.

I have also made many lovely connections within the community I have worked with, and I am honoured to have been a part of such a valuable team with all of you ACF members, magnificent performers, and loyal users.

I sincerely thank you all so much for making my work so enjoyable.. it really has been an absolute pleasure! x ☺️

🌻 🌻 🌻

Although I'm still here for a few weeks and always happy to help in any way I can, moving forward, please contact our official Stripchat Support team with any queries: help@stripchat.com OR reach out to/tag our amazing Stella for further assistance.
View attachment 100841

Aw, I wish I’d been more attentive to the forum lately, so that I’d seen this post sooner. You’ve been incredibly helpful to the models and members on here, and imo you’ve had the patience of a saint in handling all of those requests and inquiries that people were piling on you. THANK YOU for your contribution to this forum, and I wish you all the best! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Upvote 0
Hello @Theclubist111
We no longer have a stream specific option for Outdoors, but we do still have the Outdoors category. Models who stream outdoors will automatically show up in that category.
Check it out for yourself by writing "outdoor" in the search bar on Stripchat :)

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I understand but I don't recall that change appearing in the Model News. By the way, models get news of change, but it would be great if there was "Viewer News" too, so in instance like this where "outdoor" is no longer an official category, the Viewers would learn about it too and how to search for it as you mentioned. I think "Viewer News" alerts would be a great way to keep them engaged related to improvements. Example: did Viewers get notified about the option for full control of a model's toy?

Upvote 0
Maybe they are having too many issues/reports with people outdoors, so many models take advantage and break the TOS when outdoors, maybe they are going to finally get strict[er] again with it. Which I think is very deserved and should happen already. Models still squirting in public dressing rooms and all sorts. They use the whole "well, no one is on cam" excuse, which is all that is forbidden by the rules, so hopefully they clamp down on all of these.
I agree with stricter rules like not squirting in public dressing rooms. That's a health risk to all of us who use those rooms after them!

Upvote 0
During my stripchat mobile phone cam shows, I frequently go to my message list to see a list of my followers who are online and send them invitations to view me. I like the "with tokens" option, but what what would REALLY help would be allowing a permanent option for "online" only across all those tabs. Currently, I look for a follower who has tokens AND is ONLINE, but after I send the message and repeat the process, I have to reselect the ONLINE option which delays me getting back to my viewers. ALSO, it would be wonderful under the " Has Tokens tab to sort, highest to lowest lifetime tokens spent on me. I know I can get that in the Earnings section, but it would be great here too. Better and faster communication with big ONLINE tippers is good for models and stripchat to boost revenue!

Upvote 0
I understand but I don't recall that change appearing in the Model News. By the way, models get news of change, but it would be great if there was "Viewer News" too, so in instance like this where "outdoor" is no longer an official category, the Viewers would learn about it too and how to search for it as you mentioned. I think "Viewer News" alerts would be a great way to keep them engaged related to improvements. Example: did Viewers get notified about the option for full control of a model's toy?

Hello @Theclubist111

To clarify, "outdoors" is still an official category. We have just made it easier and models who are outdoors now automatically show up in that category :)

Also, we actually do have a news section for our users! Click on your profile picture on the top right hand corner, and select "Whats New" from the drop down menu. You can also access it from the bell notification at the top.

Upvote 0
Also, we actually do have a news section for our users! Click on your profile picture on the top right hand corner, and select "Whats New" from the drop down menu. You can also access it from the bell notification at the top.
The latest update to "What's New" was 3 months ago. The "model news" is different but it would be good to let users know what you are doing to "help" models as well.

Upvote 0
The latest update to "What's New" was 3 months ago. The "model news" is different but it would be good to let users know what you are doing to "help" models as well.
Maybe you're not supposed to know.

Upvote 0
So much for transparency
Why should you get to know about an advantage a model has over a viewer? That's like asking to be able to read the internal SOP manual of a company. Your job has policies it won't reveal to the end user.

Upvote 0
Are you fucking serious?
Not really. I am fully aware the deck is stacked in favor of models. I do read the model news about once a month though just to know whats up.

Like lately I have been getting PM's from models whose rooms I never been to or do not follow and was curious how this was able to happen.

Upvote 0
I do read the model news about once a month though just to know whats up
You just said you can't access that. So are you logging into a model account and reading it? And complaining that a regular user doesn't have that access?

Upvote 0
You just said you can't access that. So are you logging into a model account and reading it? And complaining that a regular user doesn't have that access?
No I am not logging into a models account to read it. I have a couple of models that share their screen with me so I can read it. I think some of it should be shared with users.

Upvote 0
No I am not logging into a models account to read it. I have a couple of models that share their screen with me so I can read it. I think some of it should be shared with users.
Can you list examples?

Upvote 0
I can't believe anyone has an account on Stripchat. They are the most abusive site. Girls must perform actions or get banned. Can't share social media to make more money than your measly platform allows. Can't customize your bios or profiles. Have to be back on cam after 1:59 and anything after that BANNED. Can't use BRB screens. Can't have pets on screen. Can't have a picture of animal on screen. Can't do this, can't do that. Blah blah blah blah. Can't have more than one account. Can't do this, can't do that. Yet there are viewers asking you to make it MORE restrictive on models. I mean fuck that noise.

Upvote 0
Hello @Vixxen81

I am happy to clarify your statements :)

Girls must perform actions or get banned = depends.... Every performer is 100% in charge of their room and what they are willing to perform. Models create their own tip menus and set their own goals. They do not have to do anything that they don't want to do. However, if a model advertises that they will perform a task, and this gets tipped for, then yes it is expected that they will perform that task (or they also have the option of refunding the user / users if the model changes their mind or is unable to perform the task).

Can't share social media to make more money than your measly platform allows = not entirely true. Models are more than welcome to share their social medias (such as X and Insta), and they are allowed to share messenging platforms (such as Telegram, Snap, etc). However, models cannot advertise performances on other platforms, content for sale on other platforms, or other payment options. Also, the sky is the limit for what our performers can earn.

Can't customize your bios or profiles = some of our profile information is "fill in the blank" style, but models can definitely customize their profile panels. Many of our models have set up very beautiful and creative profiles.

Have to be back on cam after 1:59 and anything after that BANNED = we feature LIVE performers. Viewers don't want to watch an empty room. If a model is going to be longer than 2 minutes, we ask that they log off first.

Can't use BRB screens = correct. Again, we feature LIVE performers.

Can't have pets on screen = depends. If you are fully clothed and not engaging in a sexual act, then pets are welcome on stream. If you are naked and/or engaging in a sexual activity, then absolutely pets are not allowed on camera for obvious reasons.

Can't have a picture of animal on screen = I suppose this would depend on the context.

Can't have more than one account = again, depends. Models are not allowed to have more than one solo account, correct. However, models are welcome to have numerous couples / group accounts.

Thank you for the opportunity to clarify some of these rules. All the best!

Upvote 0
Have to be back on cam after 1:59 and anything after that BANNED = we feature LIVE performers. Viewers don't want to watch an empty room. If a model is going to be longer than 2 minutes, we ask that they log off first.
2 minutes is such a short length of time, if someone needs to grab a drink or a bathroom break etc 2 minutes is pushing it imo, or if a member is like "I really want this specific item of clothing can you go get it", it's going to take more than 2 minutes to go find it, and according to the above you would need to log off which would empty the room which means that they guy that requested you to go get the thing is no longer there when you get back which means the logging off was pointless.

The no brb screen is odd, SC is the only site I know of that dosnt allow it or have an option for the model to set their room to away mode instead of having to log off. All other sites seem to understand that forcing a model to log off when a short break is needed will result in a model staying online when it's detrimental to their mental health.

Let me explain with an example: You spend 4 hours building traffic in your room, you have a member that is abusive and demanding. Realistically you need to go to a brb screen or away mode to recompose yourself, but since thats not an option your options are now stay online (which doesnt normally end well because that shit is like a snowball) or log off and invalidate the last 4 hours you spent building the traffic in the room... Tbh the lack of an away option is borderline abusive imo, it wouldnt even need to be a brb screen (since I feel SC would want to have control over what is displayed) but even just a button that switches the video feed to "The model is on a short break and will return soon".

On other platforms I occasionally do streams that are 12+ hours, being able to take short breaks without loosing the traffic that I spent all day trying to build is kind of key in being able to do that. The only person a brb or away mode has a negative impact on is the model.

complete tangent, but do you know if there is any plan to fix the goal system (like where you log in and get the pop up to change the value of the goal) it was brought up maybe 6 months ago as an issue and has never been fixed, seems crazy because this is like core functionality that broke and never got a fix.

Upvote 0
2 minutes is such a short length of time, if someone needs to grab a drink or a bathroom break etc 2 minutes is pushing it imo, or if a member is like "I really want this specific item of clothing can you go get it", it's going to take more than 2 minutes to go find it, and according to the above you would need to log off which would empty the room which means that they guy that requested you to go get the thing is no longer there when you get back which means the logging off was pointless.
Just thought of a little expansion for further context on this.
The model would request the member tip before going to get the thing. So having the member tip and then having the model have to log off is going to result in that member feeling scammed when the model is just complying with the sites TOS. The reason the model would require the tip first is because members say a lot of shit and often dont put down the tokens to back it up, so why would a model kill the room on the promise that something is going to happen.

Upvote 0