AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your "Fuck Yeah" Moment of the day

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lydia_Deetz said:
Eva_ChangeN said:
Fuck Yeah! Big Sancho bought my fuck vid on SV! Thanks Hun!!! Finally sold 2 vids! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* :hello1:

Go Eva! :blob2: :blob3: :blob7: :blob5:

Thanks Lydia! :thumbleft:

Reactions: Poker_Babe
CandieMoose said:
AmberCutie said:
This was my "fuck yeah" moment of last night. :D

Thanks again for an epic night.

Tell me you did not cap this while in group? :lol:
Was capping whole screen to crop images for VIP today. I had that window up to see how the numbers were since the software window never seems accurate.

bigsancho said:
Mexico beating USA in the Gold Cup Final 4-2 and are now part of Confederation Cup tournament 2013

FUCK YEAH!!!!
I find it funny when Americans don't cheer for their local team in situations like this. But I guess it's similar to me being a CA resident and cheering for the Miami Dolphins. *shrug*

Americans cheer for soccer teams and or games? who knew.

I'll be honest the only reason I cheer for the US in soccer when it comes to the world cup is I would love for our C and D athletes that don't go for football, basketball, baseball, or hockey to win the sport that the rest of the world holds near and dear to their heart.

AmberCutie said:
bigsancho said:
Mexico beating USA in the Gold Cup Final 4-2 and are now part of Confederation Cup tournament 2013

FUCK YEAH!!!!
I find it funny when Americans don't cheer for their local team in situations like this. But I guess it's similar to me being a CA resident and cheering for the Miami Dolphins. *shrug*

If anything I'm chicano

On Tuesday I made a total of $163.

FUCK YEAH!

Got offered the job I interviewed for \o/ Nice pay rise and career prospects at a decent company.
After grinding away for a tiny company that's never made money I'm rather looking forward to it.
Start in a week :)

This was early this morning! July 14 is my one year on MFC, I got my highest Tip EVER as July rolled in this morning and it put me at #2...FUCK YEAH!

Attachments

• #2.jpg
    #2.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 248
ElaySmith said:
This was early this morning! July 14 is my one year on MFC, I got my highest Tip EVER as July rolled in this morning and it put me at #2...FUCK YEAH!
I had a member in my room last night updating me on your progress. :mrgreen: Congrats and I hope you have a good month!

(Oh and I did make a verbal comment in my room that I hope you have a top 20 month for July, but would hope that you'd avoid having your "man on cam" hype shows. Just to be up front and honest with something I said in regards to you. I still think you're awesome, that's just my preference. ;) )

Came back from a stress-related 2 week hiatus to find my regulars missed me as much as I missed them. FUCK YEA
And, one dropped a bomb of 1K to show me love FUCK YEAx2
After the 1K, decided to test my hitachi's limits in public and found it can keep trucking for 26 minutes+. FUCK YEAx3

The past 96 hours have been total fuck yeah. Here are all my fuck yeahs.

Fuckyeah! Rank 16 June!

Fuckyeah! Great first day of July! Rank 12 for now.

Fuckyeah! Back in the top 50 camscores!

Attachments

• camscore july 1.jpg
    camscore july 1.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 230
  • july1rank.jpg
    july1rank.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 230
  • junerank.jpg
    junerank.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 230
Successfully pwning New Vegas in hardcore mode. FUCKYEA!

Gonna try being a Vegetarian starting Monday. Mid 20s life crisis averted! FUCK YEAH! :-D

Had a good morning, and sitting here with the fam watching original Transformers movie......aaaaaaaaaaaaaand got a new tattoo as a gift!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! W00T!

Status
Not open for further replies.