AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Worst night...ever.... :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LadyLuna said:
The one time I had a troll that I couldn't ban using the usual method, I went to the options button at the bottom of the screen and added them to the ban-list that way, all the while a running commentary on how immature the dude was asking and how I feel so sorry for him. And yes, I wanted to cry inside. And yes, after I successfully banned, I waited ten minutes and then logged off.

I haven't been online since. :oops:

Nice to see someone describe EXACTLY how i felt. I need to get back up on the old horse though. Is that even a saying?

anessa_lamb said:
LadyLuna said:
The one time I had a troll that I couldn't ban using the usual method, I went to the options button at the bottom of the screen and added them to the ban-list that way, all the while a running commentary on how immature the dude was asking and how I feel so sorry for him. And yes, I wanted to cry inside. And yes, after I successfully banned, I waited ten minutes and then logged off.

Nice to see someone describe EXACTLY how i felt. I need to get back up on the old horse though. Is that even a saying?

Not sure the old is part of it, but "get back on the horse" is a saying. It's basically saying that once you've had a bad experience (like falling off a horse while riding), the longer you wait to get back to doing what it was (getting back on the horse), the harder it will be to pick it back up.

Also, the reason I waited to log off was to keep it from looking like the troll got to me. I made up some excuse that I was just having a bad night. I also know that no one was fooled cause I SUCK at hiding ANYTHING.

Reactions: anessa_lamb
LadyLuna said:
anessa_lamb said:
LadyLuna said:

Not sure the old is part of it, but "get back on the horse" is a saying. It's basically saying that once you've had a bad experience (like falling off a horse while riding), the longer you wait to get back to doing what it was (getting back on the horse), the harder it will be to pick it back up.

Also, the reason I waited to log off was to keep it from looking like the troll got to me. I made up some excuse that I was just having a bad night. I also know that no one was fooled cause I SUCK at hiding ANYTHING.

I did the same thing.... I logged off after making a good show about being happy and bored, then just sat there feeling ultra bummed.

Although I'm sure you logged back on at some point in the near future... which bring me to:
Tonight... I WILL CAM. :-x <determination! lol

Thanks for the input, everybody. I love the community minded support. AND WHO CARES ABOUT TROLLS ANYWAY!!

Attachments

• anti_troll_spray.jpg
    anti_troll_spray.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.