AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Working Monday - Friday days only?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2010
Hi All,

I am a new model and looking into MFC. I have children in school and can only work during the day Monday - Friday.
Is it possible to make a decent living ($500 a week or more) just working during the week days? (9:30 - 3:00)

I can probably swing a weekend night here and there but you guys know how it is with kids.

I appreciate you all letting me read and ask questions. Ambercutie: This site and you are envaluable!!

Thank you! ~Jenna

Yeah that's very doable. I have started working earlier days, and I usually only work Mon-Fri and I've found that day times get better once the daytime regulars get to know you.

This is great to know! I want this to work really bad...

I guess its the same way as in the evenings when you get to know regulars and they come back. What about people from England and other countries where its 6 hours ahead? Do you find you have more people from other countries on versus the US?

Thanks again for the comments.
~Jenna

Yes, what time you're on affects the customers in which part of the world you'll pull in. For example, I'm located in the Central timezone of the US and usually get on around 3 in the afternoon. I have a German customer who hops on and I believe it would be 1 AM where he is? And then of course, most of the people in the US are at work during that time. So expect to get a lot of men from oversees and bored office folk. :D

Yes, it's a 24 hour site!!! You'll be fine and may even do better than those who CAN work longer hours because you'll be keeping to a schedule and guys like that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.