AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wierdest thing you've seen when opening a member's cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One guy showed me a picture of his sister in law (his wife's sister), said he's in love with her and not the wife, held up the sister in law's panties and came into them and licked it off.

Reactions: Gemmaxoxo
About the worst I do is play video games on cam, or sleep. When models aren't trying to get me to be naughty that is... without tipping. Damn freeloading models. :lol:

Reactions: ChestyLaRue81
I had this one member who was acting like a "lesbian" (you know, guy who likes to pretend he's a chick), except he'd actually take me exclusive for my answers to the questions most of them want for free. Anyway, he turned on his cam, and the first time, I couldn't tell... it looked like an old lady, but I could only see the shirt with what looked like saggy boobs.

The second time though, the camera tilted the wrong way and I caught what looked like dude's hand making jerk off-motions. Then, in the course of fixing the cam, I caught a hint of bearded chin. :lol: I never saw him again, though I would have gladly continued acting as though it was really a lady on the other end. He was paying good money for that after all. (I never even made mention to him that I knew he was a guy)

I rarely view member cams outside of privates because I just don't have the attention span. I learned I don't have the attention span when I clicked on a member that had politely requested I view his cam and was treated to a very large, very hairy man waxing his stick with a fistful of peanut butter. It was all spread across his stomach and thighs and it was matting up the short and curlies and...I think I will have nightmares about the consistency of that peanut butter for years.

I came back to my room to find about three dozen "What's wrong?" and "Holy crap, are you going to throw up?" messages littering public chat. I do not, it seems, have a poker face...

OWWW!!!!!!! I'm hurting just thinking about it. If I could only un-read this!

AnabelleLeigh said:
One of my regulars like to shove a pencil in his dick and he loves showing it off on cam.

Rileyster said:
One guy showed me a picture of his sister in law (his wife's sister), said he's in love with her and not the wife, held up the sister in law's panties and came into them and licked it off.

scanners1.png

Keltaric said:
Rileyster said:

scanners1.png
Right?! He did tip me pretty well for it though, lol.

Rileyster said:
Keltaric said:
Rileyster said:

scanners1.png
Right?! He did tip me pretty well for it though, lol.

Well.....

Happy ending I guess?

On Imlive, a guy took me into a private show and asked if I liked edging.
I was thinking he meant getting close to cumming, then backing down, a method people use to masturbate for hours.
I said yes.
Then he tried to cut his dick off with a pair of scissors.
True Story.

Chellelovesu said:
I was thinking he meant getting close to cumming, then backing down, a method people use to masturbate for hours.
I said yes.
True Story.

OMG what did you do? what happened?

Ursavannah said:
Chellelovesu said:
I said yes.
True Story.

I couldn't do anything, I just sat there, stunned.
He was like bleeding everywhere.
He didn't get it cut all the way off, but it was definitely chopped up.
He rated me five stars.

Chellelovesu said:
Ursavannah said:
Chellelovesu said:
I said yes.
True Story.

He rated me five stars.

Holy fucking shitballs... :?

Chellelovesu said:
Ursavannah said:
Chellelovesu said:
I said yes.
True Story.

He rated me five stars.

I think you win, dear. Can't imagine anyone topping that...

AliceDoe said:
Chellelovesu said:
Ursavannah said:
Chellelovesu said:
I said yes.
True Story.

He rated me five stars.

YESH
Do I get a prize?

this is hearsay, but several models have told me some members wanted the models watch the members snort cocaine or do heroin

Chellelovesu said:
AliceDoe said:
Chellelovesu said:
Ursavannah said:
Chellelovesu said:
I said yes.
True Story.

He rated me five stars.

YESH
Do I get a prize?

Well, I have to admit I feel the urge to bake you some cookies as "plåster på såren" (Swedish for something nice given or happening to someone in need of consolation)...

YAY COOKIES!
And so I'm not completely thread jacking, I'll add one to the pile, since I'm a scary people magnet.

#2--Guy comes in with a covered plate and a wine glass full of what I think is white wine. He drinks it, then tells me its his pee.
He uncovers the plate to reveal TADA, he wants to eat his poop for me too. I banned him so hard he got whiplash. I'd rather watch the penis cut guy than see someone eat that.

Reactions: SNATCH
Chellelovesu said:
YAY COOKIES!
And so I'm not completely thread jacking, I'll add one to the pile, since I'm a scary people magnet.

#2--Guy comes in with a covered plate and a wine glass full of what I think is white wine. He drinks it, then tells me its his pee.
He uncovers the plate to reveal TADA, he wants to eat his poop for me too. I banned him so hard he got whiplash. I'd rather watch the penis cut guy than see someone eat that.

You poor thing. If I was a camgirl and I'd seen the things you've seen, I'd be seeking therapy about now :)

Reactions: Deleted member 8603
mynameisbob84 said:
Chellelovesu said:
YAY COOKIES!

You poor thing. If I was a camgirl and I'd seen the things you've seen, I'd be seeking therapy about now :)

Actually, I think it feels like an adventure.
Like, I never know what I'm going to encounter that day.
At least the horrible things make great stories, haha, I can blow anyone else's day at work out of the office.
I do seem to attract crazy, though, wish I could turn that off a lot of the time.

Most Streamate members know that they don't pay for taking a model private until after the first 30 seconds.

I one time had a guy take me private, immediately turn on his cam, turn around, ran across the room (cock in hand), face the cam, jerked it vigorously for about 25 seconds, ran like hell back to the computer and ended the private right at 29 seconds.

This hurt my brain.
All I did was watch with a confused look on my face the whole time.

Mirra said:
And I thought I was a rather odd person. If one was to watch my cam expecting something like some of these stories they would find themselves rather bored. >_>

I'm really glad I don't have more stories like this!

I've gotten really lucky. I've got some funny stories, but not much weird or disgusting.

Mirra said:
And I thought I was a rather odd person. If one was to watch my cam expecting something like some of these stories they would find themselves rather bored. >_>

Like I said, I'm normally pretty boring on cam, myself. I just leave it on because a few model friends like to see me be boring. :think:

This is mine. It was so awesome, I had to screen cap it. He continued to tell me it was real even after I called him out on it like 5x.
fakeyy.jpg

ChestyLaRue81 said:
This is mine. It was so awesome, I had to screen cap it. He continued to tell me it was real even after I called him out on it like 5x.
lol shouldve posted the pic of where it detached from his body

Reactions: Megaclit
Chellelovesu said:
Ursavannah said:
Chellelovesu said:
I said yes.
True Story.

He rated me five stars.

JESUUUUSSSS. I had a guy that always talked about WANTING to do this, && that it was his ULTIMATE fantasy... && that someday he wanted his lady to chop it off.... Does his sn start with a C or G?

Reactions: Deleted member 8603
:think: think I need to have a day where I accept every request to watch cams. This thread makes me miss the madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.