AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wierdest thing you've seen when opening a member's cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so i was on for a while and this guy was trying really hard for me to get me to open his cam so i did finally after a hour of him begging me.. i opened his cam up and i say him laying back with his legs in the air and his dog was licking his balls... meanwhile he had peanut butter on them... I was like omg that is so gross i will never forget that its always popping up in my mind and i start laughing out loud literlly i feel so bad for that dog! :hand:

Mine are tame in comparison.. but weird.

1. Flashlight up the ass (a BIG flashlight)

2. Flashlight down the urethra (small one, lol) this followed a pen, a toothbrush and an assortment of plastic rods.

3. A large dirty guy surrounded by about 1800 old pizza boxes and dirty dishes piled about 2 ft. He serenaded me with a well known love song for a good 3 mins of the private. And he wasn't a good singer. I managed to say, "Wow, that's so lovely." Honest. Those words came out of my mouth and I don't know how.

4. A ten min show where all I could see was this one guy's forehead, eyebrows and occasionally his eyes as he bobbed up and down. This wouldn't have been weird except for the fact that before the show he asked if i liked cam2cam and during it, he repeatedly asked if I could see him. I think I did tell him he had a very sexy forehead and that that was all I could see.

5. One guy showed me his sleeping wife in their bedroom. LOL. I felt very bad that she had no idea. But I still had a good look.

Chelle, oh God, I wouldn't be able to recover well from what you saw. Reading about it was shocking enough... I need to forget it really fast, Damn...

Kaydence001 said:
his dog was licking his balls... peanut butter on them... feel so bad for that dog! :hand:

lmao.. thats funny in a twisted way. remember tho.. dogs love smelling ass and licking "other parts" that dont belong to them. The PB was just an added treat. :laughing-rolling:

SNATCH said:
Chellelovesu said:
Ursavannah said:
Chellelovesu said:
On Imlive, a guy took me into a private show and asked if I liked edging.
I was thinking he meant getting close to cumming, then backing down, a method people use to masturbate for hours.
I said yes.
Then he tried to cut his dick off with a pair of scissors.
True Story.

OMG what did you do? what happened?

I couldn't do anything, I just sat there, stunned.
He was like bleeding everywhere.
He didn't get it cut all the way off, but it was definitely chopped up.
He rated me five stars.

JESUUUUSSSS. I had a guy that always talked about WANTING to do this, && that it was his ULTIMATE fantasy... && that someday he wanted his lady to chop it off.... Does his sn start with a C or G?

I can't remember his name at all.
It was several months ago. :(
Sorry for the late reply, lol

Chellelovesu said:
He rated me five stars.

Just another day at the office... and he rated you 5 stars too?

I call bovine excrement.

If a guy tries to cut his dick off and you don't even remember is name, you're either a psyhcopath or a liar

Bocefish said:
Chellelovesu said:
He rated me five stars.

I call bovine excrement.

If a guy tries to cut his dick off and you don't even remember is name, you're either a psyhcopath or a liar

No need to get insulting here! I sure as hell wouldn't have remembered his name. After all, he's hardly going to be able to pleasure me with his dick all chopped up, so why bother? I'm not going to be getting back in touch with him!

Bocefish said:
Chellelovesu said:
He rated me five stars.

I call bovine excrement.

You have a total of 5250 guests in your files

^^This is how many people spent time in my paid chat room over the near two years I cammed at imlive.
I did, on average, a minimum of 25 paid chats in a day.
That was the one and only time I ever chatted with him.

Call me whatever you like. Not remembering one person in over five thousand doesn't make me either a psychopath or a liar.
You can choose not to believe me, but it did happen.

Chellelovesu said:
Bocefish said:
Chellelovesu said:
He rated me five stars.

I call bovine excrement.

^^This is how many people spent time in my paid chat room over the near two years I cammed at imlive.

Call me whatever you like. Not remembering one person in over five thousand doesn't make me either a psychopath or a liar.

You clearly remember him out of the 5250 because of what he supposedly did and how he rated you. Somehow, your priorities were in order about remembering how he rated you but no recognition of a name whatsoever. :think:

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Yeah, if I were to flip on someone's cam and saw him sawing on his dick, his NAME would be the last thing I'd be thinking about. :)

Even if he did for you and you stuck around long enough to learn he rated you 5 stars? :p
Yeah, since ratings don't bring in cabbage. :) Seriously, and I'm making assumptions since I'm not a cam model, if someone did that while I was watching, my brain would go into a tailspin...a fugue of horror and disgust, the five stars would only add to the horror--but in a strange way.

Reactions: Deleted member 8603
Bocefish said:
Chellelovesu said:
Bocefish said:
Chellelovesu said:
He rated me five stars.

I call bovine excrement.

You clearly remember him out of the 5250 because of what he supposedly did and how he rated you. Somehow, your priorities were in order about remembering how he rated you but no recognition of a name whatsoever. :think:

I remember that he rated me because I thought it was funny, since all I did was stare at him.
I remember thinking about that a lot, because I didn't understand how me staring at him blankly made him think I did awesome.

Reactions: Nordling
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Yeah, if I were to flip on someone's cam and saw him sawing on his dick, his NAME would be the last thing I'd be thinking about. :)

Even if he did for you and you stuck around long enough to learn he rated you 5 stars? :p
Yeah, since ratings don't bring in cabbage. :) Seriously, and I'm making assumptions since I'm not a cam model, if someone did that while I was watching, my brain would go into a tailspin...a fugue of horror and disgust, the five stars would only add to the horror--but in a strange way.

Apparently... she stuck around long enough to watch the dude mangle his dick then tell her about the 5 star rating he gave her, but didn't deem it important enough to remember his name. Just another day as a cam whore... a john is a john.

Kaydence001 said:
i opened his cam up and i say him laying back with his legs in the air and his dog was licking his balls. :hand:

For real? :eek: It sounds kinda funny when you say it, but damn, that's pretty sick!

If it was an intentional "Watch my dog lick my balls" show, I would've taken a screen shot and sent it to Admin. I remember another cam girl saying she watched a guy's cam once, and he started raping his dog.

OMG, I'm curious what he did when his dog started licking his balls? Gross, man.

Reactions: Nordling
Dayum Boce.... somebody crap in yer Cheerios today? :woops:

Next time tho, :think: I'd suggest he use a hatchet or "meat" clever... Brings a whole new meaning to "Whacking off" ... :laughing-rolling:

Bocefish said:
Apparently... she stuck around long enough to watch the dude mangle his dick then tell her about the 5 star rating he gave her, but didn't deem it important enough to remember his name. Just another day as a cam whore... a john is a john.

Are you really THAT pissed off about a model not remembering some guy's screen name? And even if she DOES know his name, maybe she's not comfortable posting it publicly on here...especially if he was a paying customer.

Bocefish said:
Just another day as a cam whore... a john is a john.

Ouch. Why are you being so nasty? What did this woman ever do to you?

I know some of y'all think the term 'cam whore' is cute, so I'll keep quiet about that one. But uh...'john'? LOL. That's the first time I've seen that term being used in the cam world.....

You've been watching too many episodes of Law and Order SVU (apparently, I have too)...lol.

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Way over the top harsh. Maybe some models aren't interested in maintaining an affectionate relationship with a complete lunatic. YMMV.

Ya, I forgot... it's all about the stars. Just not in the mood to sugar coat the truth.
I suggest cookies and a glass of cold milk. :) <restrains myself from quoting Jack Nicholson> lol

Can we stop with this and go back to weirdest things seen on cam please?

I've been in the cam/ PSO business for many years and I've heard and seen alot of things that I would consider very, very messed up. Do I remember all the user names? No. But the stories I will never forget. I know many of the things you guys see us talk about must seem very surreal and farfetched, but trust me, there is alot of strange shit out there.

Bocefish said:
Perhaps I was a bit harsh. Y'all pick a model and saw your dicks off, then rate her 5 stars. Who am I to to judge.

Maybe next time he should cut his name into his penis to help her or any other camgirl remember his name.

Shit, I can't even remember the name of the guy who got high on bath salts and ate a homeless man's face. I doubt I'll forget about the story any time soon, but the guy's name has already eluded me.
Point being: whether it's somebody chopping off their own dick or somebody eating somebody else's face, it's easy to forget that person's name, yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.