AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

wierdest thing someone has ever asked you to do in private?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: wierdest thing someone has ever asked you to do in priva

LadyLuna said:
I would not be able to sleep with the camera running...

x.x

in odd turn-ons, someone posted watching girls hump pillows. Reminded me of two things:

1- a guy who's taken me private a few times had me hump a pillow for one of the first ones, mostly cause I hadn't gotten realistic dildo's yet.

2- there's this one guy who asked me multiple times if I had feather pillows. A couple weeks between each one, but after the fourth I let him know "Hun, I've answered this for you a few times. I want them, but can't afford them at the moment. I'll let you know when I can finally get them." Still wondering what he wanted me to do with them.

that guy came into my room and asked my friend and i to have a pillow fight i had a feather pillow was drunk and stupidly agreed for 10 dollars i split open the pillow cleaning the mess was worth more than the lousy ten bucks and he tried to tell me that was too expensive :( but it was my fault for agreeing
also last night someone came in and asked for a sheet baby oil and booty shorts..... i was like wtf? and he had barely ne tokens so i didnt feel like fucking up my sheet...
then a guy who wanted race play and me to call him the n word he wanted me to beg him not to hurt my white ass ... it was too uncomfortable for me and i refused.. i know i posted in here before but it was just so weird i had to share

Someone took me to a true private for about 30-45 minutes just to watch me draw a panda for him, fully clothed.
:shock:

Meiyu said:
Someone took me to a true private for about 30-45 minutes just to watch me draw a panda for him, fully clothed.
:shock:
i want a private like that.. shit if tipped enough i could fully see setting my laptop up loggin into ps3 and showing how i kill teddy bears in naughty bear

Reactions: emptiedglass

lets see... being asked to turn him on so he is jerking and his step daughter comes in and he can fuck her,

asking to pretend as if i were related to him (usually led up by do you ever fool around with your brother or cousins)

asking to gag so much on a dildo that i puke everywhere,

in the middle of a pvt asking if i would bring my daughter in,

of course the animal fascination, will you fuck a dog for this much

asking for shit, literal shit

pretending i was the daughter/step daughter siting with a dildo in my ass, acting like it hurts really bad and begging him to stop

these i have turned down, some with i hope you dont have children and others well thats not my thing and some just like why the fuck would you ask that i am not some nasty whore

others, hmm, i have had guys take me pvt to talk, one actually left mfc cause he was getting too attached to me...

i have had guys ask me to look at their ass holes so i could tell them if it is too big

and a lot of domme sub stuff... but i wont mention those so noone feels bad

and a guy once asked me to watch him stick his finger in his dick hole... which i did watch in utter amazement omg

AlexLady said:
I played my piano naked and this guy sat there telling me about how he was masturbating to it. I didn't even read it, I was busy playing my piano :p
this is cool lol

MilaMilanXXX said:
Strange things I get asked a lot and I almost refuse anything: but having a private 5 hour sleep session (18.000 tokens) where the premium just wanted to see me sleep was really funny.... would do it again right away...lol

Damn! I've always hoped someone would ask me to do that. I would sleep on cam in a heartbeat! :D That's a shit load of money to get for something I love to do every night. :lol:

PenelopeHume said:
Some guy on Streamate had me rip paper into little bits for 15 minutes, fully clothed.

This reminded me of The Langoliers. >_>

PenelopeHume said:
Some guy on Streamate had me rip paper into little bits for 15 minutes, fully clothed.

Ohhh... I've had a guy like that. Hehe. He wanted me to do this and make sexy sounds. Lol.

Other than the "just to chat" privates, I had someone take me private to watch him strip. Hehe. It was quite funny. He was gonna start camming on imlive so he wanted pointers on how to be a "cam boy" :lol:

Frankie said:
PenelopeHume said:

This reminded me of The Langoliers. >_>
I'm glad I'm not the only one...

Q-tip ear cleaning show while moaning and responding to questions like, "mmmmm u have dirty ears u dirty girl, u want me to fuck ur greasy ears? did somebody cum in ur ear while u sleep bb?"

He was disappointed that my ears were squeaky clean, and said that if I had actually had waxy ears he would have tipped me to send the q-tips to him. Apparently I fail lol

Reactions: LaceyRoyce

I used to have a guy that took me into several long privates just to see my toes, and he would type "mmm i'm cleaning your toes now", "ooooh mommy i'm coming", but 80% of the messages were simply "mmmm", all while I was fully dressed and had the cam pointing at my feet, sometimes wiggling my toes. One time he asked me to get my feet dirty for him so he could clean them... I walked out barefoot on the grass lawn for a bit before before the show, and he loved it. o_O

I've had all kinds of requests I declined (like incest role play) and a few that I did (like rubbing my stuffed Tux penguin on my boobs) but that was the weirdest.

thread ressurection :druid:

I just got out of a roleplay c2c where a guy dressed as Roy Mustang had me report to his office for disciplinary action. :lol:

thank you jup :p

Reactions: Jupiter551

A_Cute_Mew said:
I just got out of a roleplay c2c where a guy dressed as Roy Mustang had me report to his office for disciplinary action. :lol:

Was it aggie?

I love aggie! He came to see me in the costume tonight too.

Doesn't it look great?

(I just realized how weird it would be if we had different Roy Mustangs... lol)

A_Cute_Mew said:

*she thanked me for ressurecting the thread btw not being the roleplaying dude*

Jupiter551 said:
A_Cute_Mew said:

:lol: sorry should've specified

and yes Chellelovesu it was him :)

Reactions: Deleted member 8603

Jupiter551 said:
A_Cute_Mew said:

Don't be a liar. No body likes a liar. :snooty:

*Karate kicks :lol:

*Put my face in the cam, get into doggystyle position, and make sex faces while keeping the rest of my body completely still. :woops: This was very strange/awkward for me to do, because in real life there's no fucking way I'd be completely still during sex. So that was a very strange private session for me, and I didn't like it.

JoleneBrody said:
Jupiter551 said:
Don't be a liar. No body likes a liar. :snooty:
not lying, roleplaying :crybaby:

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.