AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why limit ourselves?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2012
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to start a valuable first topic with this and I'd love to hear what everyone has to say about this!

I've tried doing online shows a few times and I do really enjoy it, but, and it's a big but, it does take a lot of time and energy.

So I did a little research and there are quite a few sites that let you upload your videos and their visitors can buy videos and/or photos. For every video/photo you sell you receive either money or online credits which can be exchanged for real money.

Have any of you ever tried this? I'm considering to record a few videos and take some photos, upload them to what seem to be huge and free marketplaces and see if they earn me any money. I'd rather make 10$ extra a month than 0$! :)

I'm not sure if it's OK to post any examples, I apologize if it's not so please just remove the sites or let me know and I will!

In Germany I found a site called mydirtyhobby but it seems there is way too much competition and the majority is German. I also found a site called loveamateurs which looks really nice and could have potential.

Would love to know your experiences with these sort of sites! :)

-V

There are several girls that do this. I would have to say that 90% of us make more from live camming vs selling our content however a good portion of my tokens on MFC come from selling vids. I have never heard of the sites you listed but some of the more well known sites like this would be http://www.mygirlfund.com or http://www.clips4sale.com

I do imagine live shows earn you more, absolutely. But it can never hurt to upload your videos to a site and have them generate a passive income on the site.

I emailed the people at LoveAmateurs and I think I will give them a shot since you also earn by replying to personal messages you receive.

Would love to hear of more sites!

Status
Not open for further replies.