AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello everyone. I'm Tek.

I don't really go on any camsites as I haven't found any camgirls that have really caught my eye. I'm still looking though.
I'm the techie roommate of a camgirl on the forum and she wanted me to join; so here I am.

I will probably be lurking most of the time, but feel free to message me about anything.

Hi, I'm Rob an adult webmaster / project coordinator from ChatCash.

We're working on putting together a chat system to launch on our adult network and are currently in the beta testing / demo phase.

Thanks for having me here, I've been reading and learning a lot and hope to be a little more active on the board in the near future.

Hello ACF members! My MFC username is Kruzin101. I've been lurking as a guest around here
and decided to create a username so I can get in on all the fun here. I found this forum while
trying to help my favorite model improve her cam score. She's now making the switch from
studio to home and this site has had so much great advice and insight. Thank you to Amber for
setting up this forum. Thank you to the models and customers that post all of their thoughts
and advice here. I tend to be a forum junkie once I join so you poor folks will probably see
quite a bit more from me now that I've introduced myself. I look forward to getting to know you
all better!

Kruz!! :hello2:

KayleePond said:
Hello there!

I'm Kaylee Pond and I like a LOT of things. I'm from California, total geek, love to play video games and board/tabletop games, enjoy reading, camping, traveling, playing with my crazy cat, dressing up, making costumes, getting lost in the internet, watching and obsessing over Doctor Who and Firefly and all of that good stuff! Wil Wheaton and Felicia Day are idols of mine and it is just a total bonus that they are friends with each other. I'm very friendly, silly, dorky and fun loving! I love to laugh and do it often. :)

I am completely new to camming and will be doing my very first show tomorrow at 5pm, we will be having loads of Doctor Who fun leading up to the big premiere of the new season! (Also there will be boobs and such.)

Anyway, it's lovely to be here and I'm excited for the adventures that we will have together!

U23lb.jpg

rh6z0h.jpg

Ummm Dr. Who fan here. May I say I love your sonic screwdriver! I'm looking forward to the Christmas episode coming up!

Reactions: KayleePond
Hey Amber and friends,

The name is Danny, and I just joined up as a VIP glad to be part of this awesome community. Looking forward to having a great time!
I'm a huge gamer and I'm also a computer whiz so if anyone needs help, I'm available!

P.S. I work for Rockstar Games so if anyone needs some insight on an upcoming release, let me know :dance:

Hey Everyone,

Im Nicole and Based in the UK!

Thank You to everyone who has been nice to me on this forum and i look forward to talking to you all soon and sharing experiences and stories

Im an ex Pole Dancer, Bar Tender and TV Presenter!!

Girl Crushes are Nicole Scherzinger and Cheryl Cole

Love the Forum Amber

Much Love

Miss Nicole xx :text-imnewhere:

Reactions: camstory
not really new here... i used to be waaay more active however stepped away from camming for a brief while..

i have decided to come back to camming and am glad that my first day back on cam was actually a great reception.. only 2 troll attempts.. to which i said.. well since you dont like what you see you can leave.. oh wait let me help you on your way out of my room... click lol

I'm Lily. I'm a geeky linguist with anime girl hair who loves to wear stockings. I also happen to be an ice cream whore. Seriously I will do anything for ice cream...or cheese...maybe I just have a dairy fetish. :think:

Hello everyone! Cupcakeattack here! You can call me Cupcake, CC, Attack, or TSMFOT (That Strang Mother F***er Over There). I've been called a number of things in the past... Either way up:

I'm a nerd and proud to be, I like anime, video games, computers, programming, but nothing is better that curling up on a coach on a rainy day with a good book.
I have an anxiety disorder, and to help me cope I have a set of rules or morals I live my life by. My code confuses people at times, but I stick to them and I think it's pretty fair. In essence: I treat you like you treat everyone else. Those are just the ones you'll see though. There's a lot more that I won't mention and probably won't come up.

Anyway, I'm ramblings now so I'll just finish by say; 20 years, Male, Australian!

Hoping to have some fun!

Hello!

New to the forums! I found this place because seemingly every time I google an answer to a question I have....it leads me to this site lol. So, I figured I'd finally join! Yay!

Anyway, I've been camming a while on SM, and just started MFC thanks to another models recommendation. Not sure which one I like more yet..hmm.

But yeah, hello everyone!

Hellooo! A bit late on the uptake here but I'm Dahlia!
I cam on a few different sites but mostly stick to MGF.
I'm a huge videogame/tattoo/piercing - aholic.
I have a half-shaved head and dreadlocks on the other side (for now). My hair changes with my mood.
I'm Canadian (tres polite)! And bilingual.
So yeah. That's who the F&*%$ I am. Feel free to hit me up wheneva!
xox

Hi Everyone. I'm Alessia. I go by Lala. I got a myfreecams account the day I turned 18. I've been on it for a few months now and love it, but I'm still a newbie. I try not to be overly sexual and just be someone entertaining and fun to be around. I'm a yogi, very proud Italian and a leo. I like candy, disney, magic, dancing :dance: , drinking, lipsycing, and meeting people. So meet me! I'm nice, I promise :-D

Attachments

• 309161_2022766527755_2341859_n.jpg
    309161_2022766527755_2341859_n.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 184
Heyyyy.... I'm Candice Raye!

Hey everyone I am Candice Raye.. Been on MFC for over a year now.. stilll kinda suckin at it hahah!.. I'm a nerd at times, love video games. I have an obsession with domo. I am a dancer of 5 years now. I have a pole in my house. I'm quirky fun and down to earth. I love to chat and to have fun! I am a mixed girl. Lots say I look latina.. I have loooooong curly hair.. and it is currently brown. I try to play games and please everyone. I am a nice person. But, hate being disrepected.. so def come get to know me or just say hey.. :) MUUUAH

OHHH YAH MY BIRTHDAY IS ON DECEMBER FIRST! COME AND PLAY WITH ME ;)

hello, Im Wendy, im pretty new to MFC :) I like it so far. I like this site as well, :) Im glad I found it
I am 26 single mom of one boy. I have 38 tattoos and still going. I like to meet new people and get to know you :) I am a night owl so im up all hours of the night :D if you have any questions for me ask :D

Hi. I lurk and stuff. Typing is hard.

I am DaniMerie, but please call me Dani. Amber has been one of my favorites since the day she started...and I finally made my procrastinating ass join her forum. I am definitely feisty, spunky, and goofy, and nerdy(I will read anything)...although not a gamer because I suck at video games. I don't play anything that I will lose at. LMAO! I look forward to making more friends!

Howdy!

My name is Coco. I started infrequently camming on Streamate about a year ago out of curiosity. I joined MFC a few months ago & love it! So far I really enjoy being a cam model, I wish I could cam more often. My day job is in a bakery and can be quite demanding at times. I'm trying to balance things out better so I can be frisky online more. If you are ever in my MFC or Streamate room please say “Hi!“. I love chatting w/new people.

Coco

oh oh! This is fun!

I'm Anna :)

I just started over at MFC, I was a camming once before a few years ago there, but my situation changed and I stepped away, but now I'm back, though still n00b as ever.

I'm a pc gamer (I'd say casual.. but I try to play through everything at least once- Deus Ex is my jam), motorcycle enthusiast, and beach lover!

Really looking forward to getting to know you ladies (and gents!)

PS. I sent my verification email so no worries there just awaiting the green light. And please please dont judge me on my cam score.. I had a TERRIBLE connection a few days after I started and didnt realize it and everything just went to shit.. I'm fixing it @.@ I swear!!

Hello everyone!
I am Ladybee_ and I started webcamming in June of this year on MFC. I decided to join you girls here because you can't really share your experiences with people outside the webcamming scene, they just don't understand! :lol: Hope to learn a lot here :)

SpecialK said:
KayleePond said:
Hello there!

I'm Kaylee Pond and I like a LOT of things. I'm from California, total geek, love to play video games and board/tabletop games, enjoy reading, camping, traveling, playing with my crazy cat, dressing up, making costumes, getting lost in the internet, watching and obsessing over Doctor Who and Firefly and all of that good stuff! Wil Wheaton and Felicia Day are idols of mine and it is just a total bonus that they are friends with each other. I'm very friendly, silly, dorky and fun loving! I love to laugh and do it often. :)

I am completely new to camming and will be doing my very first show tomorrow at 5pm, we will be having loads of Doctor Who fun leading up to the big premiere of the new season! (Also there will be boobs and such.)

Anyway, it's lovely to be here and I'm excited for the adventures that we will have together!

U23lb.jpg

rh6z0h.jpg

Ummm Dr. Who fan here. May I say I love your sonic screwdriver! I'm looking forward to the Christmas episode coming up!

Well hello there!
Thank you very much, it is one of my most prized possessions (next to my Tardis, of course)! We will be having "Who-mas" AKA "A Very Whovian Christmas" celebrations in my room starting soon now to enjoy the holiday season so I hope that you'll come and share in the fun!

It's always great to meet other geeks and Whovians and we are great in number here, which is wonderful!

Hey People,

Dee here! :hand: From the UK...Yes the place it always rain and where everyone knows the queen :woops:

Been camming for 5 months. New to it before that!!

Kind of a lonely place!! :violin:
I Talk to a few models, but thats about it.

Anyway I'm online because generally I'm just having fun!!! :lol:

Love Emoticons too....can you tell ? :shock: .
Would like to be part of a Model community especially in the UK, to jabber on about all the weird stuff that happens!!!

Dee xxx
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Deeeelicious

Hi I'm Jamie, been camming on and off for a year or so. Just coming back to where I started MFC, because the first time I ran away quickly...lol. This time I'm back and ready to get down.

Hello, OliviaRennox here, pleasure to meet all of you. I'm new to camming through ChandraChicky. She's awesome. Anyway I'm hoping to have a lot of fun from this experience.

Whovians you say? Tardis anyone?

Attachments

• crop.jpg
    crop.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 298
Reactions: KayleePond