AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I am a guy who loves sweet beautiful women. My biggest fetish is PlayboyMegan. I'm part nerd, part outgoing and always lay back. Some say I am really funny, others say don't quit your day job. :)

My name is Eban. I'm a huge Doctor Who fan and have been for years.
I'm known for my autobot tramp stamp and my honesty.

I've never had a job that I love as much as I do cam modelling. Only downfall is that tax fuckery.

Everywhere on the internet I am Eban Prime. :)
Take a trip to my website that I spent some time on.
It's mostly pictures and sexcapade recaps.

Gracious greetings loves! My name is Nora, I'm 25 and I am an aspiring camgirl/camwhore (whichever your preference). School keeps me crazy busy these days so I've been researching forums like crazy in my spare time and planning my debut. I'm so excited to start as I already have my webcam, lighting, and room set up! Oh if only there were 2 or 3 or 20 more hours in the day! I'm quite a dork, but not inherently shy and I love to make people laugh. This forum in particular is such a wonderful tool and even though I've only been lurking/stalking for a month or so (or maybe 2 or 3) I already feel as though this is where I belong! Looking forward to getting to know you all better!

Hi, I'm EvaNoir. I am new to MFC and ACF, though I've been checking out cams for a while. I'm a little obsessed with trying it out! I'm looking for ideas on how to get started and I'm really thankful for this forum. Other than my interest in camming, I love pole dancing, yoga, writing, reading, going to see live music and a good craft beer. Nice to meet you! :-D

EbanPrime said:
My name is Eban. I'm a huge Doctor Who fan and have been for years.
I'm known for my autobot tramp stamp and my honesty.

Me toooo, if you couldn't tell! :lol: I must say I am jealous of your tattoo though.

I go by Rory and I'm new here too! I found this when I was googling how to customize your MFC profile. I think mine looks pretty spunky now. I haven't had my debut yet but I will soon. I've been joking with a friend about quitting my job to become a camgirl and I might actually be able to do it.

I'm totally excited to take advantage of the model forum.

i´m bored as fuck and can´t get a girl irl,so i thought lets try this forum,atleast i can chat with some girls here ;-).

oh and i´m from austria,so my english not good,sorry.

Reactions: Lounge20K
HxCxPete said:
i´m bored as fuck and can´t get a girl irl,so i thought lets try this forum,atleast i can chat with some girls here ;-).

Hi there :hello2:

Reactions: HxCxPete
FrenshKiss said:
HxCxPete said:

Hi there :hello2:

omg a girl´s talking to me,success haha :-D

nice to meet ya,will check out your mfcprofile,when the fucking site finaly works :-D

Hi my name is Log and I roll down stairs alone or in pairs, ok not really! Apparently I had joined this site over a year ago, forgot about it and then looped back around today. I discovered this forum from following some models on teh twitters and mfc, so I decided to come back and see what is going on. I have been an internet junkie since the early days, sometime around '94 or '95, back when the internet sounded like fax machines still do today, and I haven't left since.

Hellloo everyone. I'm Natalia. :) I've been on MFC off and on for a while, beginning to really get into it now. I love chatting and hanging out in my room, along with all the other naughty stuff. I've been lurking on ACF for a while now, finally took the plunge and am going to try to be an active member of the community. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Hey everyone, I'm Darla. I joined MFC a few months back, cammed like one night and then didnt go back until this past friday. I heard of this forum on twitter through a few other girls (I mainly sell premade content so this whole live show thing is new to me.) I will be reading all sorts of stuff on here about how to have the best experience. I even went out today and bought a dry erase board and blank flash cards (Im currently looking for other games, the whole 'im new here' thing wont last long).

Hi all im an Aussie chick, real down to earth been camming on MFC for like two weeks and having great fun doing so love my regulars to bits we have loads of fun. thats bout it I have Twitter and come check out a show or follow me for random updates cheers xx

I'm kind of late seeing this but thank you!!

GingerOwnsChris said:
AlyJ said:
Hi! Just got model status. I'm Aly and I don't really know what else to say :)

Welcome, Aly! I noticed that your signature is messed up. If you want your signature to link to your MFC profile, here is what you put in the "Edit signature" box:
Code:
[url=http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AlyJohnson]
[color=#9900CC]mfc profile[/color]
[/url]

This is called BBcode, and it is not related to "hy BB show boobies". Here is how it will look: mfc profile

Hey guys! i'm FawkesyLady and am a model on MFC! I just realized i've neverr posted on this thread so here it is :) i am 23, quit my full time job to go to school to renew my emergency medical technician license so i can work on an ambulance, my dream is to be a paramedic! I have worked as a firefighter & school nurse and i love people! I love streaking by the beach while on cam...and cumming in strange places.... :shock:

fawkesy said:
Hey guys! i'm FawkesyLady and am a model on MFC! I just realized i've neverr posted on this thread so here it is :) i am 23, quit my full time job to go to school to renew my emergency medical technician license so i can work on an ambulance, my dream is to be a paramedic! I have worked as a firefighter & school nurse and i love people! I love streaking by the beach while on cam...and cumming in strange places.... :shock:
is there really a "CODE-3 sex" in the back of an Ambulance when it's slow? :think: ;)
Welcome to the forum

Reactions: fawkesy
Hi

I am Kellie. I usually work on AW and have tried MFC once before and failed so giving it another shot, looks like theres plenty of coo info on here

x

Hey guys,

I've been camming on an off for about a month now, I'm really flaky (bad I know) so it's been a bit sporadic.But yeah, no bad experiences and lots of good interactions, plus I've had some really sweet and helpful chats with other models that came in my room. I have some serious money worries so hoping camming will help. This forum is awesome!

FoxyDarlaUK xx

Hey guys, I'm new. I have about a million and one questions, but I guess I'll go find the appropriate place to start asking...

So, as for my introduction... I'm a bit of a nymphomaniac and I'm a night owl for whom the typical 9-5 jobs (the kind I can get as a young girl without a degree) just aren't cutting it. I'm looking for a different sort of lifestyle and camming was the obvious choice besides live stripping.

I can't decide what I should go by... I picked Skandal because I'd joked once that I'd go by that if I were a stripper and it's all I could think of, but I don't know if it's really good? Is it kinda dumb? =\ Anyway, I'll properly introduce myself with a NAME once I figure it out.

So guys. What's up? =]

Reactions: msatomicbomb
For those that don't me...I'm W_A_L_L_E. The person fond of underscores, monkey emotes & self-appointed bringer of Tacos to Amber's room on everyday that ends in a Y.

Noob here! Just got my mfc account approved, and have been lurking this forum like crazy trying to soak up the collective wisdom.

I'm a bbw with some serious nobody's gonna like me anxiety, but am really excited to get on cam. I have been looking for a way to earn some extra money at home, and saw AmberCutie's (old) AMA on reddit. As another married girl with glasses, I was like HEY I WANT TO DO THAT. lol.

Glad to be here and hopefully get to know everyone!

Hi everyone:)
I am Jolene. I love my job on MFC and also the initiative of Amber's forum. I initially got here by searching random camming information, but I enjoyed the good vibes of this forum and hope to make new friends and get to know my co -workers better.
I am a friendly and enthusiastic girl that just wants to live in a beautiful way and make the best of every experience!

Hi Everybody!

I'm not only new to MFC, but I'm also new to being a WebCam Model. I have not done a show just yet, I've been googling like a madwoman trying to look up tips for first-timers before I just outright do a show. I do have my profile set up on MFC though. I'm also going to go through with verification here as well. I decided to sign up for the forum because it seemed like a great support system for a newb like me. :-D I plan on doing my first show EVER in a few days. So wish me luck!

Hello my name is Candace, I'm a British MFC model, been on MFC since June/July this year. Totally new to the whole camming thing before that, enjoying it a lot so far. And I agree that Amber has done something really special with this forum. Thank you for that, Amber your lovely xx

I am just curious - I've noticed through hours of fun on twitter, quite a few of the U.S models seem to know one another (in person) they hang out etc, and can do shows together etc.

I am just wondering if there are any UK/ London based models that fancy meeting - coffee, chin wag, a big bunch of us if possible? It would be nice to get a bit of a real life community going in the UK as well, there must be enough of us surely? Like a sexy sewing circle, only without the sewing... we can swap notes and tips, maybe even arrange girl/girl shows etc. Who knows, maybe even make a few friends!

Feel free to MFC mail me if you want to as well as responding on here! http://profiles.myfreecams.com/ACandyOrchid

Attachments

• Photo_00108.jpg
    Photo_00108.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 330
Hello,Hi, and Howdy to all of you "beautiful Cam ANGELS....I'm new on MFC and my name is Taryn. My model name is PINKLIKECANDY Ok.....normal Lady chit chat: Im 33 and a Mommy of a 5 yr old Girl. I am also married to the baddest dude on Earth. Super Hot and way Sexy also....been together for 12 years and have been married for 2. He has been my "Yoda" in this whole experience...and is the most supportive man you could possibly want in your corner when attempting to make money by getting naked and being dirty in front of 100's of strange men everyday...He has finished my upstairs studio....films my Vids, takes my XXX pics, and even pops into a slow DEAD room to help get the members fired up and the energy going in the "tip big be nice and stroke hard " direction, If I seem to be struggling in my rookie ways.....I have only actually signed in to my model page and fired up my webcam 17-18 times over the past 6 months so you can only imagine what my camscore looks like Ok (550)......
I still have my sexy , hot, and confidence issues.. but I never realized what a few strange men in a chat room can do for that."God you are beautiful"....I am learning quick and have already learned a ton from watching all of you beautiful cam lADIES
I plan on visiting ACF daily and often, as I want to learn this "craft"
AMBER you are amazing and TY for creating such an awesome place to cum and do this thing we call camming...I will be shooting you my pic and goodies from MFC mail sometime this week so I can get that "model status" STAY HOT SeXY GIRLS!!
VCOTAFE

Reactions: camstory
@CandyOrchid -- To resize the picture for your avatar, just open it in paint and make it no larger than 175x175 pixels and then upload in the user control panel. ;)