AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
amberimplosion said:
Me? I am me. I'm amberhailleaf on MFC. 22, born and raised somewhere across the pond. Not a model nor will I ever be. Call me whatever. Amber's called me pressure, Torrie and Leafy before now so yeah, lol.
I thought Amber refused to call you Pressure cause she was sure it wouldn't catch on.

NinjaMike42 said:
amberimplosion said:
Me? I am me. I'm amberhailleaf on MFC. 22, born and raised somewhere across the pond. Not a model nor will I ever be. Call me whatever. Amber's called me pressure, Torrie and Leafy before now so yeah, lol.
I thought Amber refused to call you Pressure cause she was sure it wouldn't catch on.

Yeah it was you that called her that, mebbe Leafy is confuzzled. :)

AmberCutie said:
NinjaMike42 said:
amberimplosion said:

Yeah it was you that called her that, mebbe Leafy is confuzzled. :)
You did call me it oooonce.
:(

LadyLuna said:
Chellebelle said:
Hi everyone!

Im a model from MFC, and really enjoy doing this. Sad thing is my cam score is down in the 300's :(

Send Amber a pm on mfc with your forum username. Plenty of help awaits you in the models only section.

*hugs* Welcome to the group!

*huggggss!* I needed that!

I'm glad to actually belong somewhere, where cam models aren't looked down on, and now I'm going to get the help I need desperately!

Chellebelle said:
LadyLuna said:
Chellebelle said:
Hi everyone!

Im a model from MFC, and really enjoy doing this. Sad thing is my cam score is down in the 300's :(

Send Amber a pm on mfc with your forum username. Plenty of help awaits you in the models only section.

I'm glad to actually belong somewhere, where cam models aren't looked down on, and now I'm going to get the help I need desperately!

I look down on most people, but that's because I'm just taller than most :p Follow the yellow banner at the top and Amber will get you all setup for the stuff I'm still trying to look at :D

Models should post links to their pages in their signature's here, otherwise some of us will never be able to find you on MFC.

jebbaz said:
Models should post links to their pages in their signature's here, otherwise some of us will never be able to find you on MFC.

Better? :p

I agree, I wish all models would include an MFC profile link in their signature. Hell, members feel free to link to your profile as well. Why not?

Also, models can follow the link in the purple box at the top of any page to get instructions on model status approval. I also have included that purple box at the sign up screen.

I'm glad to actually belong somewhere, where cam models aren't looked down on, and now I'm going to get the help I need desperately![/quote]

I look down on most people, but that's because I'm just taller than most :p Follow the yellow banner at the top and Amber will get you all setup for the stuff I'm still trying to look at :D[/quote]

Hahaa, you'd really look down on me, since Im only 4 ft 11.

I did the stupid thing yesterday and messaged her on here, not following the banner info and messaging her on MFC. I'm such a dork sometimes.

hi everyone! I'm Lola, hopefully will start camming on MFC when I get my photo ID through :) I really can't wait!

As my Facebook profile says:
"I am me, I am a unique individual, I am a loving and gentle man. If you don't like me, leave me the **** alone, mmmkay?"

Seriously though, I enjoy dropping in and chatting with the models and members at MFC, haven't been on much this month due to school and home stuff. I'd have to say my favorite models are CandieCane, N8KEDGTRHERO, and AngelicaGrace. Don't think I've ever been to your room Amber, but I'll try to catch you on one of these days.

DamnItsGerard said:
Sup peeps,

I'm Gerard. I used to go by IAreGerard. Mirra held a gun to my face and brought me here.

:clap:

See you all around.

Mirra does that. Just dont ask him what happened to Billy. Billy refused to come to the site and well, its best not to talk about what happened to Billy.

Hello my name is Anubin. I just started coming onto MFC last week regularly and am a noob. I think it's great that this site exists and that everyone seems so down to earth though. Amber you're a wonderful person for making this lovely little hideaway for everyone!

Howdy!

My name is Doug. I've been lurking for a few months and figured I'd crack the code and post a here-I-am type of thing.

Other than that, I ams what I ams. Peace and good wishes to all.

Hello everyone. As you can see, to the left, I answer to TwistedPair (or just Twisted, sometimes TP).

If you really are interested then I do have a profile over on MFC, so I'm not going to waste time or pixels here. But for purposes of introduction, you should know that I'm likely to reply to nearly anything, in a rather verbose manner.

Oh, and BTW: Thank you AmberCutie for hosting a rather impressive forum. I look forward to getting to know you, but in the meantime you can blame AlexLady, and the other SEFA's, for getting me over here.

I'm really excited that so many of you are signing up and posting here! You're all great!

Hey everyone :hello2: I've been a model on MFC for a month as of yesterday. Just got a model account on here tho. I can't wait to get to know you all :-D I go by White, Saphire, or Saph. And thanks so much Amber for this awesome forum its answered so many questions for me