AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Innes! :-D Glad to see you bb!

welcomesquirrel.jpg

Reactions: innesx
Hey LittleLezboUK here, Joanne, been caming on and off for about a year now, was a premium pre this, Im bisexual, at the time of starting as a model I couldn't think of a cool name so I just copied from my premium name, which was at the time LittleLezboUK now GinnysLezboGF (GinnyPotter fan can you tell?)

I have a full time job in another world, so I have come back and forth to MFC for the last year, I really like the attention, the confidence boost and obviously the extra cash.

Happy foruming! x

Hi I am Ruby, my hobbies are orgasms, investigating things that go bump in the night, under your bed, in the woods & all of that .... I also make jewelry & pretty much anything else that pops into my head. I am a huge fan of the game Diablo & cant fucking wait till 3 finally comes out & honestly after like over 10 years it should really kick some serious arse! You know I kinda questioned myself about getting into this .. I mean I was just getting ready to turn 45 and am a BBW plus I had no idea what I was doing or supposed to do BUT I am really glad I did, still bumps a head I am sure but I really like being a camwhore oh and lol @ camwhore :p

Hello all!!! I am Jessica and I've been a camgirl on MFC since february. Found this forum not to long ago and just by following Amber on Twitter saw her last tweet and decided to stop by again say Hi and introduce myself. I am still new to the forum so please be patient with me. I am originally from Hungary but i live in Phx AZ right now. I enjoy camming a lot and meet new people. You can find my profile, chat, twitter and Wishlist in my signature. Hope to see you in my chatroom :)

Reactions: SophiaLocke
Hello! I'm a new starting camgirl, I hope to perhaps do my first show tomorrow night if things work out right. :dance:
I'm kind of shy though since I don't have proper "sexy clothes" for it... :(

Are we allowed to get model status if we HAVE a cam but want to research a little before going for it?

KiraBelle said:
Hello! I'm a new starting camgirl, I hope to perhaps do my first show tomorrow night if things work out right. :dance:
I'm kind of shy though since I don't have proper "sexy clothes" for it... :(

Are we allowed to get model status if we HAVE a cam but want to research a little before going for it?
You've got to have a profile created (go through the approval process with ID, etc) on at least one camsite that I can view, and upload a pic in the "additional model verification" thread. ;)

Oh yes, I am fully signed up (with LJ since people recommended me there), and I'll go through the process soon. :) Thank you!

Hellllooo everyone *wave wave* :geek:

So...I signed up for Amber's forum in October and unfortunately just NOW introducing myself. Very sorry!

My name is Kim..or Kimmy..it doesn't matter either way. :) I'm uber new to camming but definitely taking it one day at a time and looooving it!

Nice to meet you all :hello2:

111123-212325.jpg

P.s. Check me out on myfreecams! -KimValentine :h:

New to the forum, but not new to MFC. Have been on for about 4 months...love all the beautiful women, and friends I have made. Thinking it may be time to transfer to the other side of the camera one of these days. :) Its both an exciting and nerve wracking thought.

Hey everyone, I'm Kae! I'm 23, English and a bit of an alt girl with a love of art, nature and generally having a good time. Ooh, and of course being naked! ;) I'm a total cam virgin, I spent a while lurking MFC before finally deciding to take the plunge and hopped in front of the cam on Monday. Been doing a few hours daily since and I'm loving it! Still getting into the swing of things and finding my feet with the camming but it feels like something I was meant to do! I'm looking forward to getting verified and networking with you lovely peeps as well as hopefully getting some advice to make my new career even more awesome!

xx

Hello all. :mrgreen:

Some may recognize my username, some may not. I am James from Australia. Been a member at MFC since July 2009.

Love the girls of MFC, the awesome guys who hang out in rooms I sometimes haunt and the completely random chats I find myself involved in at times.

Umm... :think:

I'm Emma!

Southern as fuck, friendly, future Indiana Jones.
I've been camming for six years and have it to thank for paying my rent, travel, grad school, buying countless unnecessary things, and allowing me to sit on/shake my butt from the comfort of my own seedy little skank den.

I've lurked here before but decided to finally join.
:h:

Reactions: StacyMoore
EmmaInk said:
I'm Emma!

I've been camming for six years and have it to thank for paying my rent, travel, grad school, buying countless unnecessary things, and allowing me to sit on/shake my butt from the comfort of my own seedy little skank den.

Welcome to the forum Emma, I'm super excited you joined! I just posted you on the "Model Crush" thread the other day! I think you're some hot shit.

EmmaInk said:
I'm Emma!

im digging your raichu tattoo.. ;)

MikeHearts said:
I've lurked here for a bit too. The social and economic dynamics of MFC has always intrigued me. Guess I'll chill here while mfc goes through Y2K.

spend the money buy a friend eh mike. seems to be ur M.O.

First and foremost; Merry Christmas!

... I'm really not sure how to introduce myself. I'm just looking forward to partaking in interesting discussions with the community within the foreseeable future :D. Let's just say... I've lurked here a while.

Merry Christmas! ! I'm Kris.... my mfc aka can name is StacyMoore

A. Play on words kinda...StacyMoore--- Stay&SeeMoore

I'm a big nerd. Love all things medical@,pharmacitucal)(so spell★d wrong) lol I am a lover of fable , we ha e2 mind pins Zeus and Lucky they are my babies...umm I love to cum and be watched teehee ...

EmmaInk said:
I'm Emma!

I love ur ink!!! Its so hot on chicks ♥♥♥ ESP. On on hot chhicks. I love tattoos and piercings .

Hey there, everybody! Well, my name is Evangeline, but please feel free to call me Evie. I'm 22 years old, single, and a creepy cat lady. I have two catbabies that are pretty much my entire life. I have worked in the adult industry since I was 18. I am just starting to get into the camming thing after working as a phone sex operator. I am still not entirely sure what I am doing, but I am so glad that I found these forums! Thank you, AmberCutie, for being so gosh-darned awesome.

Hi, I am BlondeiedgeX. I picked the name because I am a gamer and this is my WOW name lol. I am new here and I look forward to getting to know yall. I have worked for live jasmin and streamate and I have to say MFC ROCKS!!! Well if ya wanna know anything about me just ask.

XOXOXO

Hello, my name is Frankie Ferrari! :) I'm a new cam girl and BRAND NEW on MFC, so please be gentle! I'm 6 months pregnant (my 1st!!), feeling sexier and as horny as ever! I'm so happy to have joined this site, I can't wait to meet new friends and learn some camming tips to help me conquer MFC!

I enjoy horseback riding, reading (yeah baby, let's talk BOOKS!), cooking, baking and taking my Italian Greyhound puppy for walks. I also love making solo and interracial videos with my man, showing off my sexy curvy pregnant body and being the center of attention, hehe. ;)

Attachments

• New10.jpg
    New10.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 76
  • 2011-12-101.jpg
    2011-12-101.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Preggo3.jpg
    Preggo3.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 76
I'm nobody here, but I'm an experienced nobody there. I'm a reasonably high-functioning perv (I type with BOTH hands) and my name here is different than my name there. Amber caught my attention there when I first started paying attention to there something like spring of '10 even though I didn't actually join MFC until many months later. Though it's been a long time since I've been in her room, curvy and smart caught my attention. The more I learned about AmberCutie, the more I respected her.

Me? I've half checked out of MFC, but I'm a geek that remains intrigued by technical and psychological aspects of MFC and joined this forum to understand more.

If you're a model, I'm way more likely to help you work out a low frame rate or white balance problem than to respond to a cry for "monies to pay for the electricals".

Hello im Jim,ive been visiting MFC for a year now,found some really cool people and some douchebags.Figure it out for yourselves.Thank you Amber,I really like your forum.

Hi everyone!

I'm Aurora Layne, I'm 18, and I've been camming for about two weeks now, so I am a super n00b... My friend recommended it to me, and I love it! :h: It's addicting! So far, I've met a couple cool people who've helped me out a lot and I'm looking forward to meeting more...

I love constructive criticism, tips, and any advice you guys can give me. I don't really like talking about myself, I never know what to say lol... I'm a sweetheart, so don't be a stranger... Hit me up! :h:

:banana-linedance: