AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi y’all! My name is Astaire. I’m a cam model on MFC and a fetish/kink content creator. i started camming in 2022 but due to health reasons had to stop for most of 2023 and am slowly building my followers & content up again. I’m here looking for new friends & some great tips/tricks.

Hi I'm an old camgirl about to get back into it. I'll be a ghost for the most part, just leaving this to make that banner go away on my homepage

Hello...I was working for a guy...he wanted to sexual harass me...so I run away... decided to start my own studio...did my setup but when I tried to log in I was banned...and just found out he used my account to sabotage another model.. chaturbate thought it was me myself and they banned my account..... kindly can you help...my model name is SHANTEL72

hey yall I started on MFC in 2015 and have cammed on there, CB, Streamate, CamSoda etc sporadically over the years but I want to get back into camming again so I joined this forum. Right now OnlyFans is my main source of income. But I just got my new MFC account approved yay. I'm also sad that StripperWeb got shut down so hoping to find similar information here on this forum. Also this username is completely different from my actual stage name haha

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hi I’m iijkii12309 I joined this group because I need support to get a private show in my collection. I just saw this and I joined

My name is Ramona Flour, Chief Executive Officer of the Sinparty.com and I am here to help rep the platform and be of service to the community.

Attachments

• SP 2024.jpg
    SP 2024.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 7
  • apfportra-8.jpg
    apfportra-8.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 7
Hi everyone im Jasmine, I really enjoy having fun, I also enjoy trying new things being taken out of my comfort zone I enjoy listening to music all around happy person with anything he wants with in reason

Hello loves!
Been around on chaturbate, mfc and streamate for many years! Was Cutelovekat at the start and switched to KatieAdamz in 2016. Took a few years off but am back!

Hi.
My name is Kati Doll, and I think that I’m sweet.. like, candy! I love spreading affection like it’s confetti. hehe
Truly yours,
oxdollbabyxo

Hello i'm Damian on CB i'm 26 years old and i'm a mexican guy... i stream with my wife somtimes and i here tryinig to resolve a little problem with my account... i hope to have a good time with the community here.

Hello everyone, my name is Camilo, I'm from the country of Colombia, I'm 25 years old, I broadcast on the Chaturbate platform, I'm here to look for help with a problem I had with my CB account, it was suspended on June 11 and I don't know why, I haven't missed any rules, I would like to know if you could help me with this, my CB username is Camiloteran

I have sent a message to the CB support email I am waiting for an answer but I would like to know if you could help me through this forum, I appreciate your cooperation, thank you very much.

Attachments

• IMG_5211.jpeg
    IMG_5211.jpeg
    6.1 MB · Views: 1
hiiiiiiii, i'm rosaaaaaaa and i like to explore whether it be language, arts, culture, or new place. never been in a forummmmmmm before and i want to learn from people, life long learner as well. nice to meet you cutiesssssss 🩷

Reactions: Lover31660
Hello all. Glad to be here on this community. I am dommy mommy from SF bay, California. Am a sophisticated, cocky and intelligent professional Indigenous Domme who truly embodies FemDom. I do not have a submissive bone in my body. I do not switch. So Hello 🙂🙃😎

Reactions: Lover31660
Hi I'm brokecammer as the name suggests I need money and I don't know how or where to go I'm especially in need of daily payout sites as I'm currently with SC, tried registering with boyeln models and just found out it is no longer working, please send help

I am a webcam model, who needs help! My account on stripchat was banned permanently after it was released from a studio.