AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Lexxi Layne :bunny:
Link is in my signature.

Nerdy country girl from Ohio. I play games and I raise livestock. I drive tractors and own a supercharged Mini Cooper. I love my car.

Hewwos ^.^

lexxilayne said:
Lexxi Layne :bunny:
supercharged Mini Cooper. I love my car.

Hewwos ^.^

Sweet !! I wants one too.

BTW... Welcome Lexxi !! :hello2:

Reactions: lexxilayne
Hey everyone, I'm Kush and I'm new to the MFC thing. It's been a very interesting and pervy month, though.

You'll find me online a few times a week, usually teasing basics, flashing for tips, waiting for groups or privates and smoking weed.

I am really glad I've found this forum, a few people have actually come into my room plugging it and I've been meaning to register for a while!

I feel like a lame-o but I have nothing else to say right now. Hello!

Hey all! 1st Comment!
I'm Peaches, I've been on MFC only for a few days now but I'm having a blast! Been screwed over a few times already due to my inexperience as a cam girl, but c'est la vie! I've learned my lesson, I should've listened to everyone but I guess I just trust everyone too much. :? Now time to get serious!!

Thanks to "AbbeyRhode" for letting me know about this forum, hope I get model status soon so I can access all the wonderful help you've been offering here!

Wish I had more to say than; I enjoy smoking weed, occasionally playing video games, spending time with my loving boyfriend, playing with my kitties, and playing with my 'kitty' lol Pretty much I just love to have fun, dancing around and singing, plus I love being naked and now I have a job getting naked!

I really admire all you girls doing this, I thought it would be easy at first, HA!! was I wrong, after I get off cam I'm exhausted and pass out. I hope one day I'll be one of the pro's too!

Much Love
Peaches

Reactions: LingWoosBunny
Hello, I've been coming here as a guest for about a month or two and decided to become a member today. I enjoy reading the topics and all the different comments. Today is my favorite models 6 month cammiversary and I just had to join to wish her well! OhMySTARZ...you're the best!!!! :clap:

Howdy, all!

A few of you already know me from MFC and Twitter, but felt it was time to visit here and say hello to y'all. It's been a fun eight months with you cool and sexy folks (both camgirls AND fans) and I hope that it continues for quite some time!

So, everyone.... gather in, take a knee, and let's say a prayer of respect and worship to Amber. I do believe it'll make her "squee."

Thanks for having me!

CamAngels said:
Howdy, all!

A few of you already know me from MFC and Twitter, but felt it was time to visit here and say hello to y'all. It's been a fun eight months with you cool and sexy folks (both camgirls AND fans) and I hope that it continues for quite some time!

So, everyone.... gather in, take a knee, and let's say a prayer of respect and worship to Amber. I do believe it'll make her "squee."

Thanks for having me!

Welcome CamAngels! Can't wait to see some of your posts, if they resemble anything like your twitter posts, we are all in trouble! :whistle:

Hi everyone. My name is Sydney and I just started camming a few days ago. I wanted to take a moment to come by and introduce myself to everyone. I've read through some of the post on here and everyone seems awesome! I haven't quit figured out how to post the links to my page on MFC yet but I will be doing that soon. Also, my twitter is @CarolinaPeachXx

Hi all! My name is Heather and I of course am a noob here. I am starting on MFC this week (Just finished being approved today) as CuckyPrincess, and found this site while doing some research on what to expect. I have worked as a PSO on and off for years, but this will be my first time on cam...so obviously I have a great deal to learn! I look forward to gathering all the little words of wisdom that all have to offer, and perhaps offering up a few of my own!!

Bonjour. Mon nom est Stevie.

I'm a regular in OhMyStarz' room. She mentions this place a lot so I joined up to see what the fuss was about.

I use a number of forums so I'll have no problems with jumping into the conversations and stuff.

XGinger_LustX said:
I'm not much of a gamer, I lose too easily, lol. I like to dance, chat and make new buddies, Will you be my buddy?

That we have in common girl! I always loose at video games, but I have fun laughing at how bad I am. :-D +dancing = awesomeness. I'd love to be your buddy!

Humps and Giggles
Peaches xoxoxoxo

Reactions: XGinger_LustX
Hi everyone :)

My name is Jelena, I'm 21 and I've been a camgirl on MFC for about a month now. I read a lot of topics when I started camming and they were very helpful so thank you for this forum. I like meeting new people, I'm very friendly and kind, I can't live without movies and internet lol and so far MFC has been a lot of fun. I also enjoy drawing, photography and gaming but since I have a really slow computer atm I don't play anymore.

That's it for now :hello2:

Hello everyone!!! I'm Ms Moist and I've been a cam girl for a few short months and I'm torn between loving it and absolutely hating it and some of the folks in my room...

I'm an official MILF (I've known for years but MFC has definitely validated my thoughts) and I'm loving the attention.. Yes, I'm really 35 (or maybe a few years older lol) with 2 kids.. I live in Michigan and I'm usually find myself in-front of my cam late in the evening to the wee hours of the early morning..

Amber, I absolutely love this site it has taught me so much, I only regret not finding this place when I first started camming (could've avoided some of the scams and the awkward moments)..

Hi I'm Witt. I was a long time basic, but now I have been a premium for several months. Even though I had a membership for a while, I'm just now starting to spend more time on MFC. I'm generally pretty quiet so you probably won't know I'm here.

Hello Hello!!! Awesome to be here! I started caning a year ago and took a really long break (bought and remodeled a house). Now that Im back I figured Id buckle down and do this right! So far I have learned a lot of tips and great ideas. :-D Cant wait to get to know everyone. Been out here floundering lol Ready to start swimming!

BadAssAngel69 said:
Jupiter551 said:
any relation to pokerbabe by any chance? :D

LOL yeah I'm dating her brother in-law actually.
Wow really? You two look so similar and have the same glittery/flashy pics and avatars, I thought you might be sisters.

bawksy said:
AmberCutie said:
same glittery/flashy pics and avatars

You mean the ones that look like they belong on some 1998 GeoCities website?

No, more like early 2000's MySpace...or like your avatar... ;)

Hey I'm Miss Erica. Been on this forum for a while now. Been hiding in the models only section mostly. And just realized I have never introduced myself on the members side.

So yeah, I'm a camgirl. I like to watch NCIS, Rehab Addict, Food Network, and the Green Bay Packers. I am an extreme couponer cause I think its fun. And I sometimes have a short attention span...oh look a new tweet on twitter. :-D

PRfectPeaches said:
I really admire all you girls doing this, I thought it would be easy at first, HA!! was I wrong, after I get off cam I'm exhausted and pass out. I hope one day I'll be one of the pro's too!

I hear ya :) . Especially when one's been dancing, moving around, and/or doing shows. It's like a great workout but boy do I want only television and a hot chocolate after!

Name is FeistyFox, or Feisty for short. I started camming a few months ago, stopped...and then started again. This time I plan to stick around for quite awhile.

I have two cats, I'm single, love me some video games, lover of fast cars (racing would be the ultimate dream for me).

I love everything about photography. As a hobby some of my friends model for me and I model occasionally just for fun.

Cooking is an interesting passion of mine as well as any good food or restaurants.

Hope to make some awesome friends and have some fun experiences!

Reactions: BCamden
Hi Everyone!

My name is Elle, I'm brand new to MFC and camming in general. I am having a lot of fun so far, and I agree with previous posters about how exhausting it is. I had no idea! I felt like I ran a marathon after Friday night (my 2nd night on cam). I am doing my best to figure things out, get noticed, and make some awesome new friends in the process.

I plan to be around for a while, and to get to know everyone. I have been on here quite a bit just reading and trying to absorb info, and this seems like a fun little community of people, so I'm really happy to be here.