AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which model would you spend a day with away from mfc ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there are any models who I'd say no to now that I've thought about it. If we're in the same town, ever; sure, lets join each other for lunch.

Personally I think a lot of people could get something out of going to lunch once in a while with someone they barely know.

That, and I love it when girls joke that I've taken them out on a date with no strings attached XD

...um. I don't call them dates. But yeah :p

And thanks Twisted by the way! It's always awesome to chat with people online. It's what I do :D

QueenMeadow said:
camiliasilf said:
i think frankie could be great fun... tashamaddison and i have great laughs in my free chat... and anyone who loves going for a funky hair style with me and getting tattoo i am game for lol... or shopping... (as long as they dont mind my grabbing their ass in public )

to be honest i think that any of the girls here would be a lot of fun to spend a day with.. sharing stories... hell we should all get togetehr to do a non sexual chat just to fuck with the members anyways

Oh if ONLY you weren't so far away!! I love watching people get tattooes (and sooner or later I can get my third!)

lol.. and id so do it to... and id be so turned on getting a tattoo youd want another ;)

i think i would scare the shit out of most models... haha but i have so much models i would wanna have a cup of coffee with and talk about the job..

I would go with CassidyNicoleXO especially on a Saturday during Fall/Winter, we would pretty much spend the whole day watching college football games, especially when it comes to the Gators' games, I could imagine how nuts she went when the Gators beat the Georgia Bulldogs this past Saturday in overtime.

soyelsancho87 said:
I would go with CassidyNicoleXO especially on a Saturday during Fall/Winter, we would pretty much spend the whole day watching college football games, especially when it comes to the Gators' games, I could imagine how nuts she went when the Gators beat the Georgia Bulldogs this past Saturday in overtime.

:) :) :) :) :) i was sooo happpyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

ps-- sounds like the perfect saturday!!!!!

Oh! Oh! There are so many... where do I start?!

SidneyScarlet She's the love of my life. I swear I'm going to marry her one day. She's so freakin' creative & has a beautiful spirit. 11 days until I hang out with her! *Head 'splosion*

AshaSnow Intelligent, witty & geeky (I say this with the most love)! I love geeky girls who know how to have fun. C'mon... she dances in the sexiest way with a friggen GIR hat on. TOTAL WIN!

FrankieChemical Super badass chick who I would trust as my right hand woman during the zombie apocalypse (I cannot say this about many people). I am seriously making world domination plans with her in mind. She will be by my side every step of the way. Be prepared for ultimate doom, people.

AmberCutie She makes my heart melt every time I come into her room. She's chill as fuck and is constantly inspiring me to be a better person. I love her!

MilaMilan No woman on the planet could top Mila's sex appeal. I am put into a trance whenever I come into her room. I want to be in a large room full of hot thai women & Mila while jammin' out to Placebo. :lol:

There are MANY more, but I need to go upload photos to MFC... hahaha! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.