AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which model would you spend a day with away from mfc ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SpexyAshleigh said:
Kchrpm said:
JaceyMarie. There would be lots of Guitar Hero/Rock Band, dress shopping, a visit to an aquarium, maybe some laser tag and I would cook her dinner.

shockerrr :roll:

lol I keeed, hi bb ;)

Haha, hi Ashleigh :D I have to PM you next time I see you on so we can catch up.

I'd spend a day with AC and use her as a stepping stone to get to Jawbs

Cypher_17 said:

Can you teach me how to play Pokemon first?

AmberCutie said:
Cypher_17 said:

Can you teach me how to play Pokemon first?

You are silly I cannot pokmans, but we could learn together!

Asha Snow, because she's a gamer, she loves to read, she knows Japanese very well and she's the most absolutely down to earth, fun loving and multi-talented person that you will ever meet. Oh, and she absolutely loves anime and dogs :D

I honestly don't know. I mean obviously it would be between AlexLady, AmberCutie, AshaSnow, and CandieCane (order chosen alphabetically) since those are the 4 models I watch most often... but I'm not sure when it came to hanging out which I'd prefer. Can I has all four? >_>

I would have to say NaughtyNaomi or BooBooKittyfk, hopefully they would enjoy my company and I promise not to hit on them, but I might sneak a peek at their butts.

AlexLady said:
Haha yeah. Clothes suck. Drunk or not they feel like they're strangling you (in that non-sexy way.)

>_>

Tipsy I just forget that people expect you to wear clothes. Either that, or I say "Fuck you" and get naked anyways XD

lolol oh my god that is the cutest post i have ever seen...."Clothes suck. Drunk or not they feel like they're strangling you (in that non-sexy way.)".......can I use that as my signature here?? :) ROck on girl:)

I wouldn't mind hanging out with LadyLuna for the day. We seem to have a lot of common interests. If not her, probably AlexLady or Ambercutie. Both seem pretty cool on camera, and I bet are just as fun in real life too :) .

I'd love to hang out with Asha if I didn't think she'd make me read the Hitch Hikers guide we hung out. :lol:

I feel silly finally answering this post but here goes.

I honestly feel like I could get along in person with any model on this forum. Just having the common ground of MFC goes a long way and could keep us chatting over coffee/wine/etc for hours. That being said, the ones I feel I could even further click with:

CandieCane
ClassicPinup
AshaSnow
LovelyLemon
FrankieChemical
ZoeyMore
ZoeMadison
AlexLady
NaughtyNaomi
JaceyMarie
AedanRayne
and SpexyAshleigh (though I'm sure I'd be prodding her about her fascination with boy bands! lol.)

I know this list will continue to grow as I get to know more and more of you.

Reactions: AedanRayne
AmberCutie said:

Get to know me!! I can be your tiny tittied best friend! :p

As for me, haven't seen her on in forever, but I have a major draw towards Sam_Symmetry. I really really really want to hang out with her!

SpexyAshleigh said:
AmberCutie said:
and SpexyAshleigh (though I'm sure I'd be prodding her about her fascination with boy bands! lol.)

LOL its only one boy band! Just the BSB! I can't stand the rest of em haha. BSB 4 life! :dance:

^^ YESSS.
BSB. :h:3

I found all the BSB albums on a very macho alpha male type marine's lap top the other day. It made me giggle.

i think frankie could be great fun... tashamaddison and i have great laughs in my free chat... and anyone who loves going for a funky hair style with me and getting tattoo i am game for lol... or shopping... (as long as they dont mind my grabbing their ass in public )

to be honest i think that any of the girls here would be a lot of fun to spend a day with.. sharing stories... hell we should all get togetehr to do a non sexual chat just to fuck with the members anyways

camiliasilf said:
i think frankie could be great fun... tashamaddison and i have great laughs in my free chat... and anyone who loves going for a funky hair style with me and getting tattoo i am game for lol... or shopping... (as long as they dont mind my grabbing their ass in public )

to be honest i think that any of the girls here would be a lot of fun to spend a day with.. sharing stories... hell we should all get togetehr to do a non sexual chat just to fuck with the members anyways

Oh if ONLY you weren't so far away!! I love watching people get tattooes (and sooner or later I can get my third!)

AmberCutie said:
I feel silly finally answering this post but here goes.

I honestly feel like I could get along in person with any model on this forum. Just having the common ground of MFC goes a long way and could keep us chatting over coffee/wine/etc for hours. That being said, the ones I feel I could even further click with:

CandieCane
ClassicPinup
AshaSnow
LovelyLemon
FrankieChemical
ZoeyMore
ZoeMadison
AlexLady
NaughtyNaomi
JaceyMarie
AedanRayne

Awwww :h: you too!!!

There are a couple, and I'm starting to study Russian. My actual course starts next week. :)

I can honestly say that I already have the honor of knowing two models a little ways away from MFC. Both may still be over the internet, but close enough for this thread, and proximity wouldn't change how I act or feel anyway.

The first was a happy accident (details will not be forthcoming), and we share a little personal time now and again when schedules permit and the opportunity arises. I'm going to refrain from naming her here, for the moment, as she doesn't subscribe to the forum and I haven't discussed it with her yet.

The second is our own AlexLady. What can I say, she actually took the time to, not only, read my profile, but actually rate and admire too :!: :dance: But seriously, she's smart, honest, and sweet. Who doesn't want friends like that?

jebbaz said:
ClassicPinUp said:
jebbaz said:
I want to go shopping with ClassicPinup (Monica) and CassieCurls.

Haha let's do it :)
As soon as I hit the lottery that I haven't bothered to play, totally!

Oh I told Cassie I wanna make top 5 or 10 again in January and then her and I should just go shopping and spend everything O.O lol

Status
Not open for further replies.