AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's your power suit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LindseyDoll

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 27, 2011
So in a business situation, when someone wants to dress to impress they don the fancy power suit.
Just wondering, what do you girls wear when you want to wow people (on cam or otherwise)?
For me, It's fishnets on cam, and cute dresses out in public.

In public I wear power heels, a dressy shirt, nice jeans and possibly a blazer. :)
On cam, whatever the heck I feel like. I don't wear it if it doesn't make me feel strong and confident.
Give me a burlap sack and I'll find a way to make that make me feel sexy too. :thumbleft: It's about me, not what I'm wearing. What I'm wearing is only a small part of the impression I give off.

On cam: Matching cotton bra and panties. I dunno, cute cottony things..I find them so hot. Maybe with a touch of lace. And thigh/knee high socks for sure!
Off: Tight skinny jeans, doc martens, tshirt and (fitted, of course) plaid shirt. Not sexy, but I feel *comfortable* and that makes me *confident*
I do have a power suit though. It makes me look like a fuckin badass dominatrix secretary. I look freakin hawt in a tight, high-waisted skirt. Never failed an interview in that thing...

Jessi said:
On cam: Matching cotton bra and panties. I dunno, cute cottony things..I find them so hot. Maybe with a touch of lace. And thigh/knee high socks for sure!
Off: Tight skinny jeans, doc martens, tshirt and (fitted, of course) plaid shirt. Not sexy, but I feel *comfortable* and that makes me *confident*
I do have a power suit though. It makes me look like a fuckin badass dominatrix secretary. I look freakin hawt in a tight, high-waisted skirt. Never failed an interview in that thing...
That power suit sounds pretty damn hawt, how about some previews girls?

in life its knee high boots lace tights or thigh highs a minish skirt sexy tank top and zip up hoodie. or a really great dress and knee high boots or wedges. i love knee high boots! i like simple chokers as necklaces and hemp for jewelry if a piece doesnt have interest i feel boring. i like clean lines and i dislike most prints. the color red makes me feel sexy
on cam its lounge stuff, tank tops and shorty shorts although i notice if i wear black and tight lingerie i do better. fishnet dresses too!

On cam: I bust out the leopard shelf bra set with fancy bows, seamed stockings and lace elbow length gloves. I don't wear this often but I feel like such a foxy minx when I do.

Public: Pencil skirts/dresses and seamed stockings! I love walking down the street with that bomshell booty sway! boom chicka boom!

Status
Not open for further replies.