AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What/Who is camcaps.me?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NatilyExotic

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 9, 2015
Your Closet
Twitter Username
@NatilyExotic
Streamate Username
NATILYEXOTIC
Chaturbate Username
natilyexotic_trevorcain
I google myself sometimes and the first thing that pops up on google images are thumbnail collages of my public chat shows. They are all from Chaturbate.I'm just curious if these are just automated screenshots or is someone manually doing this to everyone on Chaturbate.

I google myself sometimes and the first thing that pops up on google images are thumbnail collages of my public chat shows. They are all from Chaturbate.I'm just curious if these are just automated screenshots or is someone manually doing this to everyone on Chaturbate.
I would assume that it is automated screenshots from someone auto-capping cam shows of everyone on Chaturbate (and MFC).

• Helpful!
Reactions: NatilyExotic
Definitely automated. Mine are all free chat shots of me sitting there and videos of me typing. I don't do free chat shows there, just crazyticket privates so far and there are no recordings that I find other than the boring free chat ones. What a waste of storage space!

Reactions: David_Lee_Loca
Status
Not open for further replies.