AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SaffronBurke said:
With the fuckbuddy I had last year, I was ALWAYS making the first move. He never had a problem with it, but lordy, it was annoying always having to be the one to bring it up. I imagine that's how a lot of dudes feel, though. :-D

Sometimes I like to make the first move and also sometimes it's great if she makes the first move. It's all about equality these days no reason one person has to always be the one to make the first move.

I've met a mature model who was yelling at some dude who wanted her to play his mom in private chat :D She was really cruel and offensive

Phoebe said:
I've met a mature model who was yelling at some dude who wanted her to play his mom in private chat :D She was really cruel and offensive

I frequently get asked to do this but it's easy to decline politely.

Leon_Omega said:
The other girl may or may not be as bad, but is certainly annoying. She comes on every once in a while, often disappearing for months. Every time she does come on, however, the exact same scene unfolds: she sets a 2000 token goal promising a public cumshow. With her being really cute, this goal is met fairly quickly and the show starts, however, before long, she'll stop because she's "way too shy" to do it for so many people (she always attracts quite an audience) and takes it to group. Admittedly, the group show does go a bit further than that, even if the panties still remain on but after a few minutes of her "awkwardly" playing with herself with one hand while holding the cam with the other, the show is suddenly cut off. She logs off and disappears for long enough to have the whole thing blow over and be forgotten by whoever doesn't have her on their friends list. I say that because whenever she's on, there are always a few guys who are very vocal about her behavior to the point where they claim to have evidence that her deafness is also an act. I do realize that a lot of camgirls have a persona they use on cam, and hers might well be the "naive, shy cute virgin," but I've personally seen her paint these same numbers over an over for nearly two years now, and it has planted a seed of doubt that I'm neither proud of nor willing to explore further because of what I might find.

*ahem*

I'mma be a straight-up cunt about this one: I fucking hate CuteDeafGirl. Her Facebook has been posted in the comments on her profile like a dozen times before (which is admittedly a shitty thing to do to someone), and it was full of evidence that she's not really deaf. She pulls the same goddamn schtick over and over, essentially scamming people out of LOTS of money over and over and over. I am a firm believer that there is a significant difference between a cam persona and a web of outright lies designed to elicit sympathy and manipulate viewers. Fuck this bitch. :handgestures-salute:

LilahMorrigan said:
Leon_Omega said:
The other girl may or may not be as bad, but is certainly annoying. She comes on every once in a while, often disappearing for months. Every time she does come on, however, the exact same scene unfolds: she sets a 2000 token goal promising a public cumshow. With her being really cute, this goal is met fairly quickly and the show starts, however, before long, she'll stop because she's "way too shy" to do it for so many people (she always attracts quite an audience) and takes it to group. Admittedly, the group show does go a bit further than that, even if the panties still remain on but after a few minutes of her "awkwardly" playing with herself with one hand while holding the cam with the other, the show is suddenly cut off. She logs off and disappears for long enough to have the whole thing blow over and be forgotten by whoever doesn't have her on their friends list. I say that because whenever she's on, there are always a few guys who are very vocal about her behavior to the point where they claim to have evidence that her deafness is also an act. I do realize that a lot of camgirls have a persona they use on cam, and hers might well be the "naive, shy cute virgin," but I've personally seen her paint these same numbers over an over for nearly two years now, and it has planted a seed of doubt that I'm neither proud of nor willing to explore further because of what I might find.

*ahem*

I'mma be a straight-up cunt about this one: I fucking hate CuteDeafGirl. Her Facebook has been posted in the comments on her profile like a dozen times before (which is admittedly a shitty thing to do to someone), and it was full of evidence that she's not really deaf. She pulls the same goddamn schtick over and over, essentially scamming people out of LOTS of money over and over and over. I am a firm believer that there is a significant difference between a cam persona and a web of outright lies designed to elicit sympathy and manipulate viewers. Fuck this bitch. :handgestures-salute:

If she's scamming people by starting countdowns she has no intention of fulfilling, then yeah, that's shitty. I would defend the whole 'lying about being deaf' thing though. On the surface of things, it definitely scans as inexcusable - "This chick lies about being deaf so people will tip her? Wait, what??" - but really, I don't see it as being greatly different to what most cam girls do. Cam girls sell a fantasy. That fantasy might involve them being single when they're not, it might involve them being married when they're not, it might involve them being chaste when they're not, or being promiscuous when they're not, or being a mean, money-hungry domme when they're actually a sweet, generous humanitarian. Members tip these models because, ultimately, they derive pleasure from buying in to that fantasy. If this girl's clientele tip her and feel good about themselves for "helping out a deaf person", I guess I just don't see that as being too different to another model's clientele tipping them and feeling good about themselves for "making a sweet, lonely girl's night" or whatever it is their reason for tipping may be :twocents-02cents:

Sevrin said:
Misono said:
As mentioned in my previous post, she was adamant that she didn't want to do camming any longer. Nothing to do with other jobs.

Meh. If I had a dollar for every time I've quit MFC forever...

I actually have seen models disappear forever..

mynameisbob84 said:
LilahMorrigan said:
Leon_Omega said:

*ahem*

If she's scamming people by starting countdowns she has no intention of fulfilling, then yeah, that's shitty. I would defend the whole 'lying about being deaf' thing though. On the surface of things, it definitely scans as inexcusable - "This chick lies about being deaf so people will tip her? Wait, what??" - but really, I don't see it as being greatly different to what most cam girls do. Cam girls sell a fantasy. That fantasy might involve them being single when they're not, it might involve them being married when they're not, it might involve them being chaste when they're not, or being promiscuous when they're not, or being a mean, money-hungry domme when they're actually a sweet, generous humanitarian. Members tip these models because, ultimately, they derive pleasure from buying in to that fantasy. If this girl's clientele tip her and feel good about themselves for "helping out a deaf person", I guess I just don't see that as being too different to another model's clientele tipping them and feeling good about themselves for "making a sweet, lonely girl's night" or whatever it is their reason for tipping may be :twocents-02cents:

Exactly. models play a role.. some are close to their own personalities, and others could not be further removed. She 'plays' deaf.. fine.. people falling for that.. fine.. her not wishing to fulfill her countdowns.. that's inexcusable..

PunkInDrublic said:
Pretending to be deaf is pretty disgusting. Scamming people on countdowns makes her a shithead but pretending to be deaf is just a completely different level of scumbag to me. Pathetic what some are willing to do for money.
Yeah, I get what people are saying about playing into a fantasy or a roleplay for viewers, but faking a disability just seems downright wrong.

Maybe this is a British vs American thing I'm not sure.. or maybe I'm just uptight

I was in a models room tonight, she was talking about "pooping" non stop and her ass bleeding

Just why :shock: show some decorum

I never need or want to know about peoples toilet habits.

MFCGod said:
Maybe this is a British vs American thing I'm not sure.. or maybe I'm just uptight

I was in a models room tonight, she was talking about "pooping" non stop and her ass bleeding

Some girls' schtick is to be very blatant and crude and honest. It doesn't work for everyone, because as you've displayed it turns away the majority of their possible audience. But some folks are into that.

AmberCutie said:
PunkInDrublic said:
Pretending to be deaf is pretty disgusting. Scamming people on countdowns makes her a shithead but pretending to be deaf is just a completely different level of scumbag to me. Pathetic what some are willing to do for money.
Yeah, I get what people are saying about playing into a fantasy or a roleplay for viewers, but faking a disability just seems downright wrong.

I have to agree with this. My significant other has a hearing disability, and it sickens me that someone would use something like that to pull at heartstrings. I could go on and on about this, but I won't.

(This kind of thing hits a bit close to home for me, and stirs up the "Hapa Rage" )

MFCGod said:
models room... she... "pooping"... Her ass...

I don't understand.

Sevrin said:
JoleneBrody said:
MFCGod said:

I don't understand.
IKR. Was she talking non-stop about pooping, or talking about non-stop pooping?
she... pooping...

wha? a GIRL was POOPING? i'm still so confused

JoleneBrody said:
Sevrin said:
JoleneBrody said:
MFCGod said:

I don't understand.
she... pooping...

*sigh* They were rainbow cupcakes. She was pooping cupcakes.

Sevrin said:
JoleneBrody said:
Sevrin said:
JoleneBrody said:
MFCGod said:

I don't understand.
she... pooping...

*sigh* They were rainbow cupcakes. She was pooping cupcakes.
OHHHHH I get it now, thanks Sev!

AmberCutie said:
MFCGod said:

Some girls' schtick is to be very blatant and crude and honest. It doesn't work for everyone, because as you've displayed it turns away the majority of their possible audience. But some folks are into that.

Not only is it wrong, but in some areas it's illegal and someone could be fined for it.

One of my friends went to school for working with special needs kids, and in one of the classes, they were supposed to do a project where they had to immerse themselves in what it would really be like to have a disability. Some things were off limits. These included using a wheelchair if you didn't really need it, using a white cane if you weren't blind, pretending to be deaf to strangers.

If you can't fake it for the sake of learning, it sure as hell isn't okay to do it for money.

LuthienBlythe said:
AmberCutie said:
MFCGod said:

Not only is it wrong, but in some areas it's illegal and someone could be fined for it.
wow some people really don't like poop talk, nor do I ya know but shit, it's just poop.

and yeah I know, funny mix up at least

Reactions: RosalieDay
PunkInDrublic said:
LuthienBlythe said:
AmberCutie said:
MFCGod said:

wow some people really don't like poop talk, nor do I ya know but shit, it's just poop.

and yeah I know, funny mix up at least

Ooops, quoted the wrong post. It was supposed to be about the one regarding disabilities.

I agree that it's low to pretend to have a disability when you don't. I've never watched CuteDeafGirl on cam, but I think she could've done well without resorting to pretending to be deaf, provided that she has a good personality. She has a cute young, fresh-faced innocent look that a lot of guys love. Why pretend to be deaf to earn more tokens? Just using the name CuteDeafGirl made me suspicious that she wasn't really deaf. Usually, people with disabilities don't like to call attention to it-they just want to be treated like everyone else. People with disabilities struggle on a daily basis with things that "normal" people take for granted, and pretending to be disabled makes me have no respect for her.

Just caught up on the other posts

LilahMorrigan said:
and it was full of evidence that she's not really deaf.

So is she not deaf for a fact? or is it just speculation

I've been in her room a couple of times in the past, I found it uncomfortable all the dudes who seemed to get a kick out of her being deaf, they seemed to like that it made her seem more vulnerable (for want of a better word)

It's a weird thing to occur to someone when planning on how to be a popular cam girl though, I wonder if a list was made

1.Good cam
2.Fast internet
3.Pretend to have a disability

I suppose there are people out who catfish and pretend to be something they aren't, they invent incredible stories where they pretend to have cancer or have been in car crash etc and get off on the drama and attention

If she really isn't deaf, maybe that's what she got a kick out of, the attention, playing a character and pulling the wool over peoples eyes

I'm not sure what the mental disorders would be that would lead to for someone to do this (I obviously haven't paid enough attention to dr.phil) but obviously it's not someone with a happy mind..

Reactions: SaffronBurke
PunkInDrublic said:

I hear ya.

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Johndoe91 said:
I'm just curious how a persons Facebook can make it obvious they aren't deaf?

Some of her FB statuses (which I guess were public) were posted on her profile wall, but she removed them. They included her hearing people arguing in the street and listening to her iPod. Shitty thing to do to someone, but lying about being deaf is a shitty thing to do as well.

I agree that pretending to be deaf is a shitty thing to do, however, I *personally* don't find it any worse than the girls who are married but pretend to be single and "in love" with members.

Regardless of our feelings on the matter, her profile states that she is only partially deaf. So even if she is scamming them, at least it's not a 100% lie.
First off, YES i am actually deaf. I can hear only slightly (with hearing aid), but am completely mute. This doesn't stop me from being awesome! I play instruments, i TRY to listen to music.

Now, I don't know if these statements were made before or after her "outting," but it's worth noting that it would be much different if those disclaimers weren't on there.

PunkInDrublic said:
I_Am_Iris said:
I *personally* don't find it any worse than the girls who are married but pretend to be single and "in love" with members.
lol seriously? Pretending to be single and in love to provide a fantasy is the same as faking a disability for pity? Both are obviously shitty but one is almost expected.

Sorry, I meant the ones that imply they're going to meet up/move in with the members. But yeah, I dunno. I guess I've just seen so many ploys by humans to get easy money, that little phases me these days. Oh well. I don't visit her room, so I don't know if she plays it up to get pity tips. :think:

Is pretending to be in love with members that prevalent on MFC? I'm all for fantasy, but pretending to be disabled and pretending to be in love all fall under disgusting con artist in my book. I would guess that most people feel the same?

I_Am_Iris said:
Sorry, I meant the ones that imply they're going to meet up/move in with the members. But yeah, I dunno. I guess I've just seen so many ploys by humans to get easy money, that little phases me these days. Oh well. I don't visit her room, so I don't know if she plays it up to get pity tips. :think:

Roger and yeah I don't know anything about her room either to be honest. All I know is what I've read here.

JickyJuly said:
Is pretending to be in love with members that prevalent on MFC? I'm all for fantasy, but pretending to be disabled and pretending to be in love all fall under disgusting con artist in my book. I would guess that most people feel the same?

No idea, when I said almost expected I meant I expect models to lie or not always be open about being in a relationship. Not excusing those that take advantage of gullible guys but I do somehow see it as not as bad as faking a disability. Not really sure why. Have no reason to be more sensitive to one over the other. Think I'm just desensitized to reading about guys getting swindled by camgirls they fell in love with. Have more sympathy for people that fall for a deaf scam than dudes that get hoodwinked by a person just doing their job thousands of miles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.