AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What does it mean when tips come through twice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
By that I mean, if someone tips 1 token it will say "low vibration 1 sex username" but will display it twice. Sometimes it even displays 3 times, which is incredibly annoying as it takes up all of the chat screen. What's going on here, is this a problem at my end or Stripchats?

I believe that is from the lovense toy software. I've seen it do twice, I've seen it do up to 6 times.
Apparently their software is buggy as hell from what I continuously hear

Upvote 0
By that I mean, if someone tips 1 token it will say "low vibration 1 sex username" but will display it twice. Sometimes it even displays 3 times, which is incredibly annoying as it takes up all of the chat screen. What's going on here, is this a problem at my end or Stripchats?
It is your internet speed .... a network issue that causes it to repeat the post in the chat.

Upvote 0
I really don't believe it's connection issues at all, I see it too often too, and my connection is always stable, and most times it's in rooms where models connections are perfectly fine and smooth too.

Upvote 0
I really don't believe it's connection issues at all, I see it too often too, and my connection is always stable, and most times it's in rooms where models connections are perfectly fine and smooth too.
I see it in rooms where models have bad networks. Sometimes if they are on a phone and the connection is bad the screen rotates sideways 90 degrees so they are facing the chat window instead of "normal" in the cam window.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.