AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Walking Dead

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
StephStellarMFC said:
I don't think I can cam any more guys, after seeing the speculum after last night's episode, my 'gina imploded in fear.

When the Governor cam back from chasing Andrea, my man was like, 'did she get away?' and I was like 'no way just look at that smug fucker, she's in the rape dungeon.' He was like 'no way.'
and then...
and then...

and then...
:shock:
And I bet that evil bastard won't even WARM the speculum before torturing her with it!

:D

Nordling said:
StephStellarMFC said:
I don't think I can cam any more guys, after seeing the speculum after last night's episode, my 'gina imploded in fear.

When the Governor cam back from chasing Andrea, my man was like, 'did she get away?' and I was like 'no way just look at that smug fucker, she's in the rape dungeon.' He was like 'no way.'
and then...
and then...

and then...
:shock:
And I bet that evil bastard won't even WARM the speculum before torturing her with it!

:D
The best part was later in the Talking Dead. They were explaining what the Governor had and how he might use the tools and the speculum was not their. Wonder why?

emptiedglass said:
I have mixed feelings about __'s demise.
Interesting character, would have loved to see more. But I guess it shouldn't have been a surprise.
Can't wait to see who buys the farm next week in the finale.
I think it may be Hershel, Maggie, or Beth.....and I really don't want it to be. We shall see......

just_chillentpbu3.gif

ibhRfl2sVjDnpf.gif

Reactions: emptiedglass
emptiedglass said:
KaterinaPryde said:
I think it may be Hershel, Maggie, or Beth.....and I really don't want it to be. We shall see......

I agree that Hershel's family is about to get a whole lot smaller. But don't forget Glenn, who Hershel has accepted as a son/son-in-law.
True - but I dont want to believe it will be Glenn.....That is why I think it may be Maggie and/or Hershel. I dont conect with Maggie as much but if she was lost it would be an EPIC loss scene for Glenn..... But then that would parallel Rick losing Laurie....so you may be right and it could be Glenn..... All I know is:

I LOVE THE WALKING DEAD!!!!!

RainbowBryte said:
I felt so bad for Daryl! :crybaby:

Yes that was a tough scene and really felt empathy for poor Daryl. Although Meryl as zombie was less scary than Meryl as human being.
It seems to me that Walking Dead this season has alternated between good and mediocre episode last weeks was good one, I hope the finale will be even better.

Purely conjecture but I just have a feeling their going to leave the prison, but lure the Governor and all his men inside. Then blow up the whole building. Really looking forward to seeing if I'm right.

Reactions: emptiedglass
emptiedglass said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Purely conjecture but I just have a feeling their going to leave the prison, but lure the Governor and all his men inside. Then blow up the whole building. Really looking forward to seeing if I'm right.

I don't remember seeing them with any explosives.

In the 'Clear' episode when they meet up with Morgan Jones who has all the weaponry stockpiled. They didn't make it clear what all he had or what they took. Lots of cases in that room. Leaves it open.

JerryBoBerry said:
emptiedglass said:
JerryBoBerry said:

I don't remember seeing them with any explosives.

In the 'Clear' episode when they meet up with Morgan Jones who has all the weaponry stockpiled. They didn't make it clear what all he had or what they took. Lots of cases in that room. Leaves it open.

Looks like they're definitely going to lure them in for something

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
Norman Reedus should not be allowed to cry on tv. :crybaby:

Reactions: AlainaFox
It should be self explanatory for any thread here, but SPOILERS

Am I the only one who actually liked Meryl in his "last stand" deal? I mean, if think you're gonna go out, that's the right damn way to do it. And the fact it wasn't a head shot from the Governor made me hate him (Mr. Patchy Eye Douche Bag Pirate) even more. Like, he could foresee that Daryl would show up to find him and have to put him down. :-x

FrankieChemical said:
It should be self explanatory for any thread here, but SPOILERS

Am I the only one who actually liked Meryl in his "last stand" deal? I mean, if think you're gonna go out, that's the right damn way to do it. And the fact it wasn't a head shot from the Governor made me hate him (Mr. Patchy Eye Douche Bag Pirate) even more. Like, he could foresee that Daryl would show up to find him and have to put him down. :-x

I think he did it just to be a douche.
Killing someone's bad enough. But killing someone and not putting one between their eyes when you both know they'll come back as a zombie.... that's just plain evil. It's even more disrespectful than defecating on his corpse, IMHO.
Merle wasn't exactly a nice guy, but I'm not sure that even he deserved that. The Governor, however, deserves far, far worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.