AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Vroom?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serge

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 5, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Catch-all car question time! Others can feel free to add questions that I miss ;)

What do you currently drive?
What do you (realistically) plan on driving later?
What do you dream of driving someday?
Any fun car stories? X-rated ones are always welcome, but any fun ones are too.

Yeah, I love driving, and love cars. Figured I could see how my love of amber works with my love of cars :D

sapper_large.png

SPY SAPPIN YOUR TOPIC!

What do you currently drive? I got a used 2004 White Lexus RX 330. I :h: it.
What do you (realistically) plan on driving later? I plan on keeping this car until the end of it's days. If I have to replace it with a realistic car, I'd probably find another small SUV or crossover type.
What do you dream of driving someday? The only car I'd trade my Lex for is a White Range Rover Sport HSE. That's my super-cool-dream-fantasy car.
Any fun car stories? I am pretty damn good at giving road-head.

Since Amber has already answered, I'll come in and add my $0.02. :p

What do you currently drive? I currently drive a 2009 Chrysler PT Cruiser. Not my favorite car, but it's a commuter car, so oh well.
What do you (realistically) plan on driving later? By the end of this year, maybe beginning of 2011, I play on purchasing a new 2011 Ford Mustang. The plan is to go sleeper with it, and buy a v6 (305hp stock) and toss a Roush supercharger on there, as well as tweaking the exhaust and all that fun stuff.
What do you dream of driving someday? If I could own any car in the world, it would easily be a Koenigsegg CCXR.
Any fun car stories? There was the one time I got road head from an ex-gf in the back seat of my friends' car while we were driving home after a concert. That was pretty fun, haha.

Its sexy sexy. With almond or tan leather interior and pretty rims. Yes plz!

Attachments

• rrhse.jpg
    rrhse.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 370
AmberCutie said:
Its sexy sexy. With almond or tan leather interior and pretty rims. Yes plz!

I see your sexy sexy, and raise you an omfg smexy.

Attachments

• 800px-Koenigsegg_CCXR_Edition_(1_von_2).jpg
    800px-Koenigsegg_CCXR_Edition_(1_von_2).jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 365
Rawr. I try to stare at your smexy car but get caught up staring at your avatar instead.

AmberCutie said:
Rawr. I try to stare at your smexy car but get caught up staring at your avatar instead.

It is rather hypnotizing isn't it?

What do you currently drive? 2008 Focus (I miss my GTO)
What do you (realistically) plan on driving later? The way cars are going, it's going to have to be a Mustang or a truck
What do you dream of driving someday? My GTO, or Bugatti Veyron
Any fun car stories? I used to pick up my friends on the way to school. One girl would scream if the tires slipped a little. I made a game of it, taking turn sideways etc. I signed her yearbook "Thanks for the screaming in my backseat" her boyfriend wasn't amused...

pyrite1965 said:
I signed her yearbook "Thanks for the screaming in my backseat" her boyfriend wasn't amused...

You're too awesome for words.

What do you currently drive? A 2002 white Pontiac Grand Am with a big dent in the back bumper and a broken tail light cover

What do you (realistically) plan on driving later? I don't know... car still works fine for me.

What do you dream of driving someday? My list of dream cars is probably longer than I am tall (and I'm 5'11"!). Just a few choices would be Aston Martin DB9, Chevy Corvette, Mercades SL Black, and Lambogini Murcielago.

Any fun car stories? The story of the dents in my car is funny. Memorial Day weekend 2007, I was at my parents house because my roommate at the time had his girl over and wanted the place for himself that night. Around 4:30am, I hear this loud bang and feel the house shake. Running out to the front door, we (my parents and I) see a car with heavy front end damage in the front yard and 2 people inside and 2 cops running up to the doors of the car, their police car flashing its lights.

So WTF happened? The car in our yard had rear ended (charge #1, causing an accident) someone at the main intersection nearest to the house. Cops just happened to witness it and pulled up. Driver of the car decides to drive off (charge #2, leaving the scene of an accident) and cops give chase. Car turns down our street.

My parents house (I guess I should say my house too since I am living here :( ) is located on the outside of a sharp corner and the part of the street these idiots came down isn't straight either. But the house can look right down the road before it curves away. Also, the house next door has a small cinderblock fence seperating the front yard from the street.

So the car speeds down the road with the cops chasing (charge #3, reckless driving) and as they approach the corner, they can't slow down and crash into the block fence. Cinderblock pieces go flying all over with one large chunk hitting my car's back bumper and putting a large dent into that. A smaller piece hit my tail light, breaking the cover. (charge #4, criminal damage)

The two idiots (neither of whom owned the car, the owner was the driver's brother) were arrested and charged with all the charges listed above, plus drunk driving (a massive no-no in Arizona) and procession of drug paraphenilia. That's 6 charges for an act that took 3 minutes.

I know, it's a sad story. :violin:

geekstick said:
What do you currently drive? A 2002 white Pontiac Grand Am with a big dent in the back bumper and a broken tail light cover
geekstick said:
Memorial Day weekend 2007... Cinderblock pieces go flying all over with one large chunk hitting my car's back bumper and putting a large dent into that. A smaller piece hit my tail light, breaking the cover.

So Mikey... almost 3 years ago your tail light cover got broken, and you still haven't replaced the it? Hehe. :auto-crash: :auto-swerve:

I'm not sure if others are like me, but when I see a car driving around, somewhat negligently (no blinker, speeding, being a moron, etc) and they have injury to their car, I think to myself, either out loud or in my head "No wonder they have dents in their car, they drive like a retard".

I suppose it would be fair if I answered my own questions. Love the dream car mentions so far (Koenigsegg = hawtness). SUVs aren't my thing, but if I really had to have one it would be a range rover, well chosen miss Amber.

What do you currently drive? a 1998 Nissan Altima SE. Black, with a big keyed in scratch on the driver's side doors (happened before I bought it)
What do you (realistically) plan on driving later? Something smaller, like a 2 door hatchback (Golf, Focus, Civic) or 2-seater (old miata or MR2 maybe?)
What do you dream of driving someday? An Aston Martin Vantage V8 or V12. Doesn't even have to be a car I keep, I just want to drive it at least once!
Any fun car stories? None that are lengthy by any means, but out of 4 cars I've owned in the past 10 years, I've made two of them fly in the air, dukes of hazzard style. Not quite as much air time, but yes it is exactly as scary and fun as you think it is. First one was my first car, a 1988 Ford Mustang. Second was in my grad gift, a 2001 Ford Focus Hatchback (I miss that car).

As for X-rated, well all my X-rated car shenanigans have been while the car was parked, and it was pretty much business as usual for in-car x-rated fun ;)

AmberCutie said:
So Mikey... almost 3 years ago your tail light cover got broken, and you still haven't replaced the it? Hehe. :auto-crash: :auto-swerve:

I'm not sure if others are like me, but when I see a car driving around, somewhat negligently (no blinker, speeding, being a moron, etc) and they have injury to their car, I think to myself, either out loud or in my head "No wonder they have dents in their car, they drive like a retard".

That's exactly why I keep it there. To keep the real retards away from me!

For the record, the only crash I've ever caused was when I was 21, I rear ended someone because they stopped quickly and I panicked. I've never had a speeding ticket and always use my blinker... unless I'm getting around someone who just cut me off.

I've never had a traffic violation. Just a parking ticket. And it was my Mom's fault :D

I did total a car. But no one was hurt. Just my car... poor thing.

What do you currently drive: A champaign colored 2004 Saturn Ion, her name is Sofie.

What do you (realistically) plan on driving later? Something affordable that I can stuff a lot of shit in. I travel a lot ^_^ and I'm a hippie so I'd like something fuel-efficient.

What do you dream of driving someday? Oh man! A 1948 Ford F-1 Pickup Truck. Yeah ^_^ I'm a classic antique and hotrod loving girl.

Attachments

• truck.JPG
    truck.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 229
What do you currently drive? 2008 Honda Fit
What do you (realistically) plan on driving later? .... my Honda Fit TILL THE END OF TIME.
What do you dream of driving someday? I :h: my Honda :> So... a newer... Honda Fit :D
Any fun car stories? X-rated ones are always welcome, but any fun ones are too. My wheel fell off once when I was going down 295 :|. That was in my Monte Carlo. I had so many issues with that damn thing.

What do you currently drive? 2005 Chevy Silverado 3500 Duramax Diesel, Crew Cab, Long Bed, 5" straight pipe, Edge Attitude tuner, K&N Intake (working on more mods, but I can already roll coal on most rice rockets I come across)
truckfz.jpg

What do you (realistically) plan on driving later? My truck until I upgrade, which probably won't happen for a while since I'll just keep modding and replacing when I blow my engine/tranny.

What do you dream of driving someday? a Trophy Truck, just for a little bit at least =D

Any fun car stories? I love offroading and within the first week of buying my first truck I had all four tires in the air and within 6 months, I flipped it. $32,000 down the drain! Also where "Ford" took on a new meaning: Flipped Off Road Dead.
rolled1.jpg

rolled2.jpg

As for Dirty: Fingering my ex-girlfriend for like, 45 minutes while her mom was driving us home from an amusement park when I was in like, 10th grade?

What do you currently drive? 2004 Suzuki GSX-R1000.
What do you (realistically) plan on driving later? Eventually, I know I'm gonna have to get a car again. (My previous cars: 1972 VW Bus, and a '74 VW Superbeetle) I'll probably just get something with good mileage. I'll always have a bike if possible, as long as I can still ride.
What do you dream of driving someday? Mmmm, Ghost Rider.
Any fun car stories? While passing through a traffic jam on the freeway (between stopped cars), some fuckhead opened his driver side door right in front of me, nearly causing me to go ass-over-teacups. When he looked back and me and smiled about it, I kicked his sideview mirror on the way by. It's also pretty fun staring at people in cars stopped next to me at stoplights, as I have a mirrored helmet visor. Really creeps people out.

Devinedragoon said:
currently carless. Broke college student plus no car is :(

<--- Similar situation to Dragoon. Engine blowed up.

Currently driving:

DickiesCD3260.jpg

Plans for later driving:

birdpoo.jpg

^ something that does NOT look like this

Dream car:

pontiac-gto-judge-1969a.jpg

^American muscle at its finest. Of course, I expect the point to be argued.

Fun car stories?: Nope. I'm pretty boring in that respect. Sorry.

What do you currently drive? A 1986 GSXR 750, a BMW 735i & Special Edition F150, 9th one out of 50
l_3f56a39f8bf6959b993d9e710f410657.jpg

What do you (realistically) plan on driving later? I plan to get an Audi S6 or A8 soon
What do you dream of driving someday? Audi R8
audi-r8-tuning.jpg

Any fun car stories? Just jump my truck a lot in Pismo :)

The Trober said:
What do you currently drive? A 1986 GSXR 750, a BMW 735i & Special Edition F150, 9th one out of 50

Troby, I imagined you would have a bigger truck so you could fit your ego inside. I am disappoint.

AmberCutie said:
The Trober said:

Troby, I imagined you would have a bigger truck so you could fit your ego inside. I am disappoint.
:-o :icon-lol: :laughing5: :laughing3: :toothy10: :laughing-rollingred: :laughing-rollingyellow: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rofl: :laughing-lettersrofl:

My chariot is fully battery-powered, and has a joystick.

AmberCutie said:
The Trober said:

Thats what I have a trailer for :)

This is my current car
DSC00595.jpg

DSC00599.jpg

DSC00597.jpg

This was my last

2cifte0.jpg
- Super Street Mag Jan 2006

102_0461.jpg

102_0457.jpg

102_0460.jpg

102_0446.jpg

RIP to the Accord though. Spent to much money on her anyways. Here is a pic of what I started with when I first got the accord.

P3280038.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.