AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Videos keep getting rejected.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
My videos keep getting rejected by stripchat. On May 21 I sent an email to customer support asking why the latest one I uploaded got rejected and I got no response. Then recently another reject. That makes a total of 5.
It's really hard to understand, because I have many videos of 90 minutes or more that were approved earlier this year. And the ones rejected are 5 minute clips. If I'm breaking some rules, I'd like to know. What's on my videos is definitely alternative and hardcore, but it's no different than what's on my live broadcast.
My username is Eclectic_Erotic on stripchat.

Reactions: NotYou
Hey @Eclectic_Erotic
I would say there is something in your videos which is against our guidelines.
I'm also surprised to hear that our Support team hasn't responded to you because they respond to all queries, so I definitely want to look into this too and find out how you reached out to them.
Please refer to my PM for further assistance.

Upvote 0
Hey @Eclectic_Erotic
I would say there is something in your videos which is against our guidelines.
I'm also surprised to hear that our Support team hasn't responded to you because they respond to all queries, so I definitely want to look into this too and find out how you reached out to them.
Please refer to my PM for further assistance.
Thank you for your help.

Upvote 0