AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unusual hobbies?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyGirl

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
May 11, 2012
I like to make tiny tea sets out of paper. I started out with just having fun but little did I know that I would become addicted.

...I also like to pose lizards with said tea sets.

..also crowns. XD

314674_186085634868866_2103865425_n.jpg

Anyone else have unusual hobbies?

as unusual as that? not by a long shot! i do however have a thing about edged objects of all kinds. im kind of obsessive in sharpening and maintaining steel knives and swords, can even make very simple ones (as long as it doesnt require full on forge work). i also collect all kinds of primitive weapons. i suppose flint knife making is the oddest skill/hobby i have in that respect. im not uber good at it with the arthritis and all, but i can turn out a decent usable obsidian or flint blade in a week or so.

oh! i almost forgot, i study and research human sexuality. all the weird, wonderful rainbow of how we put our pieces parts together fascinates me!

Reactions: SoTxBob
That's fucking adorable!

Not sure how unusual, but I crochet.
Can't follow a pattern to save my life, but I'll make you the cutest goddamn earflap hat you've ever laid eyes on.

I make cross-stitching patterns out of computer pictures (1 pix = 1 x).

I also make pixel-pictures, where I'll create a design pixel by pixel.

Something about the rhythmic clicking soothes me...

HAHA! This is all so awesome! There's so much interesting creativity!

When I'm on the toilet, if I don't have anything interesting to read, I compose poetry or limericks about my current activity. I write potty poetics and I call them "Stool Samples." They were birthed in an art gallery that had a notebook in the bathroom for people to write while in the same situation.

It's only slightly disgusting and I've heard far more compliments than I imagined I ever would.

Reactions: Delta
Oh my god that is the cutest thing!! How awesome! :) Love the randomness of posing the lizard with them! Little lizard tea party! I love it!
southsamurai said:
im kind of obsessive in sharpening and maintaining steel knives and swords, can even make very simple ones (as long as it doesnt require full on forge work).

Sorry Samurai, I could never date you, I have a major massive ocd type phobia of metal scraping, just reading that is making me go a little mad! Actually anything scraping, but especially metal! I also touch corners of everything, for the same reason, for some reason if I touch/smooth over where it's been scraped, it's all better. When I was younger it was so bad I used an ink pen for school, I used to smudge everything after I wrote it! Lol I have lovely handwriting, always have, but the smudged ink did not impress my teachers!

Mmmm hobbies... When I was a teenager I used to draw sexy women/pin up type girls during lessons and then sell them to boys from the boys schools. Give me a pen and I can draw the outlines of them freehand in literally seconds. The pictures caused my art teacher to hit me over the head with a book, roll his eyes and walk out for a fag. Besides that most of my hobbies are pretty normal! Nothing as exciting as paper tea sets!

This thread is so much fun!! i love the paper tea set :) i love tiny things and have gotten into making miniatures out of clay for a hobby.

i made a bunch of things that reminded me of my mom for her birthday (heart shaped waffles, diet coke with a cup of ice, the Christmas cookies she makes every year, and flowers). The penny is there for perspective.

i made a sybian with a puddle of cum (really liquid clay and gloss) for my friend Greg who introduced me to it a few years ago. The plate is the size of my palm.

After that went well, i made a version of the golden sybian i have with a little Jenga set for one of my favorite regular's birthday. i used a case that was originally for displaying baseballs, which was perfect!

Attachments

• sybian.jpg
    sybian.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 2012-09-11_00-45-25_239.jpg
    2012-09-11_00-45-25_239.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 147
  • DSCN0180.JPG
    DSCN0180.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 147
SophiaLocke said:
This thread is so much fun!! i love the paper tea set :) i love tiny things and have gotten into making miniatures out of clay for a hobby.

OMG these are awesome! I'm obsessed with miniature anything!

Reactions: SophiaLocke
SophiaLocke said:
i made a bunch of things that reminded me of my mom for her birthday (heart shaped waffles, diet coke with a cup of ice, the Christmas cookies she makes every year, and flowers). The penny is there for perspective.
You have no idea how excited I am to see that the miniature Diet Coke has happened since the last time I've seen you post about this hobby. :D

Reactions: SophiaLocke
My new hobby is following Tila Tequila on facebook and wondering what the hell drugs is she on, also taking and placing bets on when she'll be admitted to a mental hospital.

Reactions: SpookyGirl
Status
Not open for further replies.