AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stalker

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 26, 2024
Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out for help with an unusual situation I've encountered in my work as a webcam model. Someone registered on the platform using my real name and started chatting in my stream. This has caused me serious concern.

I've blocked this user. I would appreciate any thoughts and advice on this matter.

Has anyone else experienced a similar situation?

P.S. I'm not scared that I might know this person. What scares me is that someone would resort to such methods to get my attention.

Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out for help with an unusual situation I've encountered in my work as a webcam model. Someone registered on the platform using my real name and started chatting in my stream. This has caused me serious concern.

I've blocked this user. I would appreciate any thoughts and advice on this matter.

Has anyone else experienced a similar situation?

P.S. I'm not scared that I might know this person. What scares me is that someone would resort to such methods to get my attention.
Some people get a kick out of scaring other people. It gives them a sense of power and control, that they are lacking because they have no real talents or power.

Or they get a sadistic (sometimes sexual) kick out of it. Or I have also heard of people whose associates in their everyday life disapprove of them camming, and have gone online to do stuff like that to them, to try to get them to stop. Like an overstepping, fucked up scare tactic.

This has not happened to me. Despite the fact that I actually did have a stalker in my everyday life, for years, before I was a sex worker. In my experience, people do stuff like that to get attention, and a reaction. If there is anyone in your everyday life that you are concerned about, or have a history of weird or DV relationship with, definitely take note of that, considering it could be them.

I’m not sure what site you are on. But on a lot of sites where you can block certain phrases, I block my real name plus a bunch of other random female names, that are common chick names. Because if you only block your real name, and you don’t block any other female female names, then it increases chances that a more sophisticated and cunning stalker could figure it out by process of elimination.

Last edited:
Some people get a kick out of scaring other people. It gives them a sense of power and control, that they are lacking because they have no real talents or power.

Or they get a sadistic (sometimes sexual) kick out of it. Or I have also heard of people whose associates in their everyday life disapprove of them camming, and have gone online to do stuff like that to them, to try to get them to stop. Like an overstepping, fucked up scare tactic.

This has not happened to me. Despite the fact that I actually did have a stalker in my everyday life, for years, before I was a sex worker. In my experience, people do stuff like that to get attention, and a reaction. If there is anyone in your everyday life that you are concerned about, or have a history of weird or DV relationship with, definitely take note of that, considering it could be them.

I’m not sure what site you are on. But on a lot of sites where you can block certain phrases, I block my real name plus a bunch of other random female names, that are common chick names. Because if you only block your real name, and you don’t block any other female female names, then it increases chances that a more sophisticated and cunning stalker could figure it out by process of elimination.
I'm really grateful for your insight, it's been incredibly helpful. Your words shed light on aspects I hadn't considered before. Thank you so much again for taking the time to share your experiences and advice with me. It means a lot, and I'll definitely take your suggestions. 💖 🤗 ☺️

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise