AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to open a new account because of previous studio

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 26, 2024
Hi @punker barbie,I previously worked for a studio that set up and opened an account for me. After a few weeks, the account was banned due to the use of falsified documents, which I was unaware of at the time. The studio also created accounts for other ladies using fake documents, resulting in all accounts being deleted, to our surprise.

Recently, I received my passport and attempted to open an account independently. However, I am unable to do so as I am banned due to the previous studio’s actions. While I get the reason for the previous accounts being deleted, I believe it is unfair to be penalized for their actions that were beyond my control.

I have already contacted support and am awaiting a response. I can provide all of my legal documents, including a video of me holding them for verification if needed. My current username is sexy_auroral, and the account created by the previous studio was harber_1.

I’ll be happy for any help or insight you can offer!