AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for my previous studio

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2024
Account banned for my previous studio

Hi, my pleasure @punker barbie , I am communicating through this medium because I have sent several emails to chaturbate support and I have not received any response and I would be very helpful if you can help me please.

I recently created a new account called scarlett_gracee, account that was immediately suspended because I had something pending in another account called scarlet_mature23, the problem is that I no longer have access to that account and belonged to a studio where the owner violated my rights to such an extent that at this time there is a claim petition that was made to the protective body of labor rights in Colombia, I also have several proofs where it can be evidenced that possibly the banning comes as retaliation from him for having left his studio and even evidence where he performs recruitment in violation of chaturbate rules, such as creating two profiles and issuing simultaneously assuring people that this will receive more income,

I would like to know if something can be done to clarify this situation?

Thank you very much for your help, greetings :h:

@punker barbie can you please help, I have already tried to contact support several times but the only answer I received was to contact me from the email of the other account.

My username is: Scarlett_Gracee

Thanks

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.