AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

passport banned by studio after requesting to be independent

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 31, 2024
Hello.. sometime ago I wrote to CB support when my studio boss was always rude to me, held my passport and never used to pay my salary requesting them to suspend my account then that was submissive_honey_ until face verification and they mentioned that was impossible. At the end of the contract that was JUNE 25th my boss gave back my passport since I wanted to go independent as camming was my full tie job. Upon opening a new account(freaky_kaylee) with the same passport returned to me, I received notification that I had been banned for violating CB TOS. I then wrote to support again and have not received any reply from them. Please look through my case @punker barbie . i will highly appreaciate your assistance. I will glaadly send all the documentation required she has been doing this to everyone who has been requesting to go independent or threating those who have wanted to quit camming yet she treats them as slave. She needs to be stopped. I even have pictures of the injuries she caused me through her beatings while I was in the studio.
Kind regards,
Previous user name on studio submissive_honey_
New user name that got banned while registering : Freaky_kaylee

Solution
Hello @punker barbie so I got the account back (submisive_honey_) after the ban by studio. I took sometime off since I was still getting threats from my studio manager and started broadcasting on 28/08/2024 after so long. I added my friends account as a guest and started broadcasting together. in both of our accounts. After like 2 hours I got another notification that my account has been BANNED again. I then immediately wrote to support as I have been so frustrated this being my first broadcast after a very long time. At that time, I had not really showed anything and was just dancing. I am sorry should I have violated any TOS but up until that time, we had not done any shows.My friend's account is still up and running. Please...
Hello @punker barbie so I got the account back (submisive_honey_) after the ban by studio. I took sometime off since I was still getting threats from my studio manager and started broadcasting on 28/08/2024 after so long. I added my friends account as a guest and started broadcasting together. in both of our accounts. After like 2 hours I got another notification that my account has been BANNED again. I then immediately wrote to support as I have been so frustrated this being my first broadcast after a very long time. At that time, I had not really showed anything and was just dancing. I am sorry should I have violated any TOS but up until that time, we had not done any shows.My friend's account is still up and running. Please help me resolve this, I will change my user name should there need be as my boss wrote to me she won't stop haunting me.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Submisive_honey_
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23710655

Upvote 0