AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Token Calculator

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2014
Hello,

I try to create a token calculator for Myfreecams. I hope it works.
Here is the link for it: http://goo.gl/26oSSl

:handgestures-salute:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-10 at 12.46.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-06-10 at 12.46.35 AM.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 181
may I ask what is your idea for this and how am I suppose to use it?

Just curious, it is looking very good BTW :)

(could not notice the HUEFLAG (br) haha)

OH MY GOD IT CONVERT TO BRAZILIAN REAIS DUUUUUUUUUDE THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH THIS IS NEAT

muito bom pqp

Oh, notice a thing, when i put the minutes its showing num,ber in dollars that doenst make sense? I think i need help to use it

Reactions: curvyredhead
This can help you plan your profits.
You can estimate your daily, weekly earnings and plan how to best financial return for your channel.

If you need help in any way my mfc user is: livescott

---

sim, converte para BRL

xangelbr said:
This can help you plan your profits.
You can estimate your daily, weekly earnings and plan how to best financial return for your channel.

If you need help in any way my mfc user is: livescott

---

sim, converte para BRL

The privates I mean, i put the minutes there but the number is not the real one, check the minute x dollar. I typed 1 minute and 320 usd o_O

Fairly certain the time for the privates is in hours, not minutes. If you type in 30, as in 30 mins, it calculates it as 30 hours.
Also, i think spys and group would be better as tokens. spys dont stay that long in pvts. usually not even a minute. they hangout for maybe 20 tokens and then leave.
I estimate it as "I want at least this many tokens from spys"
:twocents-02cents:

Reactions: SexySteph
Updated.
:thumbleft:

I think it might be a good idea to implement a feature to tell you how many tokens you want to win and what better way to win them.

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.